Lord Matter

Started by matter, 21-05-2013

matter

So news update for those who haven't heard, Matter is officially the current Lord right now.
With him in charge he has two advisers who speak with authority, Silvis Norm and the Captain of the Guard.
The Captain of the Guard is always one of his two advisers while the second is nominated by the people.

There are also a few laws that where set up and signed:

• All punishment is dealt out by the court
  • The accused is held in a cell until they are summoned to court
  • To be punished someone must push charges against the accused
  • No assaulting others
  • No murder
  • No kidnapping
  • No stealing
  • No trespassing
  • No framing another
  • No damaging another's property

These laws have been all signed by Lord Matter, The Captain of the Guard, Silvis Norm, and a few others so they are all in effect as of now. The guards have the right to take anyone in to be held until a court is held. Those who wish to press charges on another must speak with The Captain of the Guard, Silvis Norm, or Lord Matter himself.

A tax system is in the middle of being created. Those who live inside town boarders will be under this law when it's finished. Those outside of town will have to deal with other consequences that could be much worse than a few silver.

(Woot! We got a hierarchy set up finally)
Make me...

SakikoMiley

A Heirarchy? Works for me, maybe now somebody will catch whomever that thief is. I had a couple more copper and iron bars stolen, but I have NO idea who keeps taking them.

Syndraell

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 21-05-2013
A Heirarchy? Works for me, maybe now somebody will catch whomever that thief is. I had a couple more copper and iron bars stolen, but I have NO idea who keeps taking them.
Remind me to give you a safe.

Now that i think of it, safes need a lot more space.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

matter

If we find out who did it we'll think up a cleaver punishment for them. We're keeping an eye out for the thief so no worries.
Make me...

lolKieck

Quote from: matter on 22-05-2013If we find out who did it we'll think up a cleaver punishment for them. We're keeping an eye out for the thief so no worries.
The pun made me cringe. Or the spelling did.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Syndraell

Cut off their hand!

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Dungeon_Lord

League Of Legends? I can't hear you over your peace chanting.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Aetheren

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 06-06-2013
I can't hear you over your peace chanting.
Over his what now?

Phoenix

Dude just sayin' i have no idea what you're ona bout but i just gotta say i want in. It sounds sooooooo awesome. please can i use my oc in your story thing? Her name is Dame Livara. She could be in the knights guard or whatever. Love you soo much ;) 

VonXeno

Quote from: Phoenix on 22-10-2013
Dude just sayin' i have no idea what you're ona bout but i just gotta say i want in. It sounds sooooooo awesome. please can i use my oc in your story thing? Her name is Dame Livara. She could be in the knights guard or whatever. Love you soo much ;) 

I won't pretend to know why you've decided to post on a 5 month old dump post, but I welcome you to apply here:

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/terraria-caphori-roleplay-server/password-application-thread/
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.