VonXeno

Khior, the Astral Sage
"All I ask, is that my knowledge not die with me."

---
Name: Khior Vol
Race: Human
Hair: Light Mint
Eyes: Dark Gray
Garb: Sage Robe, under a Star Cloak(Robe, Star Cloak is not visible in game.)
Other: Mysterious Hood (Mythril Hood)
---
Weapons: None, but keeps a Starfury he forged of a star giving off violent energy.

Magic: White Mana Beam (Rainbow Rod, not unlocked IC)
           Tamed Red Mana (Flamelash)
           Untamed Red Mana (Fire Flower)
           Mana Shield (Ice Rod)
           Blue Mana Bolt (Water Bolt)
           Blue Mana Stream (Aqua Scepter)
---
Explanations

Blue Mana: Weakest, easiest to form spells. Mimics the element of water.

Red Mana: Stronger, more intense. Use for offensive purposes.

White Mana: A misleading title. Pure, concentrated Mana, stronger still than Red. Pure Energy, seems like a blade of colorful lightning. A light magic spell.
---
Specials

Blue Mana Nova or Water Nova: A costly spell that shoots blue mana over a wide area, doing damage to many foes. (Water Sphere Spawn)

Red Mana Nova or Fire Nova: Even more costly, leaving most mages exhausted. Deals heavy damage to many foes in a wide area. (Flame Sphere Spawn)
---
Lore: Khior has studied the origins of magic at a very young age, and built his observatory to view the activity of the stars when they are out of his reach. Not that they are or ever have been, since the heavens weep often, giving mankind access to a an arcane power. Khior uses and teaches Anima magic; a form that mimics the elements of nature.

Khior, after realizing the need to pass down his teachings, has begun accepting pupils, and plans to open an academy to teach magic.
---
Strengths: Khior is a master sage. His knowledge and skill with magic is unrivaled in his form. His resistance to magic is also incredibly strong.

Weaknesses: [spoiler]While able to fry any foolish warrior, any up close combat will end badly for Khior. Archers and sneaky rogues would absolutely destroy him. Luckily, he is a pacifist.[/spoiler]
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.