Harbor Grief

Started by Dungeon_Lord, 30-11-2011

Dungeon_Lord

Got explaination for destroying of glass harbor and tunnel thing. Now who the hell did the water because thats something I don't see ever getting a reasonable answer.

Same Plz PM me or Post on the topic.  >:(
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Velspera

I removed all of the glass tunneling because it should not have been there in the first place. There was already water flooded on the eastern sign of the lighthouse when I went to check it out, so you'll have to check with other players to see who may have caused the flooding.

As far as the broken bits, I fixed issues with the house before I left so, once again, you'll have to check withothers.

Also, as stated before: Do not build any tunnels under, or IN, the ocean for any reason.

EDIT:  I didn't check with you before removing the glass because 1) there were already a few complaints about how it looked and 2) it made no sense IC.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Dungeon_Lord

Ok well thanks for telling me now. I probably would of just said yes to you on the matter anyhow if you'd explain. I just have had lots of issues with this stuff on other servers and games before so wanted to make sure someone wasn't just being a complete doosh.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.