Griefer.

Started by Lord_Blair, 18-07-2011

Lord_Blair

So, I logged onto Terraria to see that the torches from the NPC castle were gone. All of them. So I ask Lias, the only other person that was online, if he did this. The griefer stole his bed, too, so I walk to my unfinished house, and on the way, I see that the spawn house has had its doors take, and all the other houses have also had its doors taken, and forges, and, if they had it before, anvils. The griefer, I guess, when he was done, just axed his way through the back of the house and when to the right. And one last thing, the lake to the left of the spawn house is drained. Whats with that.

Kayl3

yea someone desstroyed the back part of my house and ruined my tunnel underneath it ;(

Kayl3

Just found a cooompletely new set of tunnels off to the right of me and nates house, completely filled with torches through and through, a few anvils and tables, griefed items found?

Kayl3

repaired most of the damage

Lord_Blair

The wooden tunnel going down to new tunnels is mine. Well not the tunnels part. Someone went in without my permission and did that.

Kayl3

oh haha :p well that was the one! xD

Kayl3

someone mega griefed the spawn again -.- lakes down again

Steven :D

I will talk to Exile about it. Maybe implement more security measures.

Lord_Blair

Greaat... Griefer placed Ebonstone all around my house, so I mined it out and went down into my house, and guess what? He stole my bed, forge, workbench, and anvil. Get rid of him.

Kamimaia

He placed ebonstone a helluva lot more places than just your house, iirc. I thought it was a method to deter griefers, so I left it be.

Syndraell

wow. this guy sounds like a real pain in the arse.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Lord_Blair

Now, the griefer has stolen my 4 golden chests and piggy bank. Whoever it is is a goddamn saddist, keep a look out for a bunch of golden chests. Another thing, the griefer has rocket boots, since my island was well hidden.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Lord_Blair on 20-07-2011
Now, the griefer has stolen my 4 golden chests and piggy bank. Whoever it is is a goddamn saddist, keep a look out for a bunch of golden chests. Another thing, the griefer has rocket boots, since my island was well hidden.

Saddist? I laugh at your ability to spell Sadist and understand what it means.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Lord_Blair

I know your a saddist.<---- (( Did this to annoy you. )). And if your going to troll go to the gay vampire castle.

Kayl3

can't an admin just do like a roll/playback (don't know what it's specifically called) to find who the griefer is?

CAMaera

only way to do that is to reset the whole world to that point, and i dont think people would be happy with that.

Steven :D

Quote from: max0596 on 29-07-2011
only way to do that is to reset the whole world to that point, and i dont think people would be happy with that.
Agreed.

zidoco

yeah on the old server someone added insult to the greif
the went to my tree farm tore down all the trees all the dirt and put a sign that said something like shut up you hippie tree humper or hugger
>:( >:( :( >:( :'(