Grayzar Yetian.

Started by bastidon, 02-06-2012

bastidon

Grayzar's Backstory:
Grayzar grew up in the royal house of Yetian. He was his father's and only "official" son. He learned how to fight at an early age, and became even more powerful as he aged. His talent grew and by the age of 15 he was able to defeat a squad of 25 elite guards. Exactly one year after that, he defeated the leader of the war council, becoming the youngest war chieftain in all of Dwarfish history. Around that age he began to socialize with the Book masters daughter, Alemia. They became good friends and shared much ale in the years to come. Life was peaceful for a time, about three years. At that time he had to deal with his first war. He became angered at the fact he sat in the keep and commanded instead of fighting alongside his soldiers. Against his Father's wishes, he escaped and fought in the war with his men. The enemy's leader refused to surrender, but Grayzar led a small squad in and had the man at his mercy. Instead of killing him, his disarmed him and told his men of that he had died. The man went to a new land and never bothered Yetian's land again. Grayzar lived a peaceful life, until the day of his banishment. A man challenged Grayzar, this man was Alemia's betrothed. They fought and Grayzar had no trouble disabling him. Grayzar's blade was at his neck. Grayzar threw down his sword and walked off. That day he was banished, and that day he was married to his best friend in the world. Alemia. He was sent a drift and his boat docked in the land of Caphori.
Personality:
Grayzar is a cheerful and humorous man. He jokes in even the darkest places. He also never stops in defending the lands that he has grown to care for.
Skills:
Grayzar is versed in demonic magics and ways to counter them as he is a demon hunter. His skills with a blade are above par, yet his skills with a gun or crossbow are completely horrible. He can sense demonic presences and has had much experience dealing with them. While it may not be a true skill in combat, or really useful for anything other than social events, he is nearly unfazed by the drink only once getting stone cold drunk.

(Going to edit this latter, I'd like it to be a bit better written and I'm to tired to fix it right now.)
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

vatovie

good song choice

bastidon

Bumping because I updated it for the new map
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.