Corruption Issue

Started by Asgatrave, 25-04-2013

Asgatrave

While I was away, I've heard that issues have occured due to the sudden mass spreading of corruption.  I require someone to contact to sort this mess out before it gets out of control.  I'm also looking for people to help me clean up the corruption into a small-ish area so it won't bother other people.  Believe me, I want this corruption mediated / eliminated as much as anyone else.  PM me if you wish to discuss this issue.  Thank you.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Asgatrave

I've just done a survey across Caphori.  If there are any people with time and enough ability to work way off to the east, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I didn't know how extensive the corruption was until just moments ago, and it's REALLY bad.  If you wish to assist, leave your character name here.  With any luck, you might be rewarded for helping to clean up this awful mess.  Yeah, it's that bad.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Aetheren

Corruption cleaned up. No need to worry.

Aetheren

Also, to anyone else reading this, the corruption stretching from the eastern forest to the fort is saved for an event, so... don't purify it.

Syndraell

Quote from: Aetheren on 25-04-2013
Also, to anyone else reading this, the corruption stretching from the eastern forest to the fort is saved for an event, so... don't purify it.

erm... I might have messed that Up.
I'll fix it.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.