Character Power: Jakrin Deathtome

Started by Dungeon_Lord, 26-06-2012

Dungeon_Lord

Jakrin is a powerful Enchanter and dare he call himself the best. His one true ability is to be able to conjure and manipulate crystals. Manipulation can range from changing its shape to allowing for more accurate item use. (Though that takes immense amounts of mana to do) This only will apply to out of combat situations though in combat this power is useless. It is a intensive ability though and can not be used at any instant. Depending on the level of enchanting it may take him some sort of mana source for him to actually enchant it. Small enchants such as reducing the difficulty of use on a weapon take only a days amount of mana, while stronger enchants such as making someone have the ability to blend into shadows at night would take extensive amounts of mana either saved of many days or taken from some sort of source. All buffs would be temporary usually lasting a day and a common source of mana would be from rare ores such as gold and silver.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Noidness

Manipulating crystals seems a bit like mine.

Dungeon_Lord

Ya I noticed my power is different though. More magical less alchemy.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Kamimaia

If only temporary, I see no problem with it. I would remove 'making self able to use items normally impossible to use', though. Other than that, perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned, but you'll need more input than mine.