Caphorian Militia (INACTIVE)

Started by INA7HAN, 25-06-2012

INA7HAN

Caphorian Militia
As the town began to grow in size the need for people to protect the town grew. Nathan wanted to redeem himself for his actions as a barbarian and so thought of making a militia to protect the town and it's people. Nathan currently waits for men and women to join him in his struggle to defend the town from the various enemies of the land.

If you wish to join place you're name below in a post and the role you wish. Or speak to me IC

Current rooster
Militia leader- Nathan Jones - INA7HAN
Militia Gunmen- Versalia Swift - Khyris   
Militia Mage- Tsuki - Tsukiofmoon
Militia bowman- Open
Militia swordsman- Open
Militia swordsman- Open
Militia swordsman- Open
Militia swordsman- Open
Supplier/Blacksmith- Open

Bowmen gear: Bow of your choice, shortsword of your choice and armour of your choice.
Swordsman gear: Broadsword of your choice and armour of your choice.
No Demonite armour or molten

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Ross Syllibus

i like the idea. i can also provide ore for gear.

Ross Syllibus

where would we set up camp?

srgghostkilla

+support, this is a very good idea and if this turns into a military it would be a very good thing for protecting the area.

INA7HAN

Quote from: Ross Syllibus on 25-06-2012
where would we set up camp?
I will ask Kami if I may make a small building in spawn nothing to big. Also there will most likely be wooden guard towers on each side of the spawn for guard duty.
Edit: When and if the militia becomes a proffessional army the guard towers will become brick. The army will most likely be defending who ever's in charge and the town. Basically as the town evolves over time so will the army/militia

INA7HAN

RoyRoger05

+Support.  That is all.

INA7HAN

Roster updated