Caphori Real Estate

Started by Crow793, 11-02-2012

Crow793

In support of the ever-expanding world of Caphori, the Ruby Diggers Mining Co. has decided to construct some beautiful homes for potential buyers looking to live within the city. This list will be updated as more homes are made, and sold. Houses for sale will be marked with a red torch within the city's boundaries. If anybody wishes to sell a home they have created, send me a PM with the house descriptions and prices, and I will add your name to this list.

Current Homes Constructed:

-Ruby Diggers Mining Co.
*Honeymead Cabin - Owned by Fade
1 Bed; 1 Bath; 1 Attic

Honeymead was once owned by a prosperous man who had developed his own special brew of Honey Mead. This creation was said to be the best in all the lands, until one day he was blamed for a recent strain of virus having killed many people, and he was sent under trial, and executed. Many believe the man had nothing to do with it, but the former king at the time still had all barrels of the mead destroyed. This man's home is now owned by Fade

Owl's Roost - Owned by Zubael
1 Bed; 1 Bath

The Hawk's Nest was once owned by a devious assassin, a man who had killed many nobles and counts. He had gotten away with these crimes, until he was captured after a failed sabotage cut his career short. After he was tried and executed, guards investigated his home to find sickening macabre ritual markings, dead animal carcasses, and blood stains on the walls. Although most of this was cleaned up, it's essence is still felt in the home. After a terrible experience with a demon, Zubael has reconstructed the Hawk's Nest into a new refurbished home, which he has renamed "Owl's Roost". The house is now owned by Zubael

*The Lord's Retreat - Owned by Ross Syllibus
1 Bed; 1 Bath; 5 Storage; 1 Safe; 1 Study; 1 Balcony

The Lord's Retreat was once the summer home of a great nobleman. This man was once the governor of an old city in Caphori, and after he retired, lived a life of leisure. After he passed away, his will covered everything but this luxurious house. The Ruby Diggers won this house in an auction, and decided to polish any cobwebs and dust, however, the house is just as the man left it. The house is now owned by Ross.

*Dweller's Igloo - Owned by Rukino
1 Bed; 1 Bath; 3 Storage; 1 Cooking Pot

The Dweller's Igloo is unique in that it's completely made of snow, snow bricks, and ice. Outside of the city, west past the corruption and into the Snow biome, this lovely igloo sits in the middle of this snowy wonderland. Once inhabited by late Eskimos, the mythical torches seem to stay lit forever. The House is now owned by Rukino

*Tower of Balgrok the Grey - Owned by Ross Syllibus
1 Bed; 1 Bath; 2 Storage; 1 Study; 1 Workshop

Ruby Diggers Special - All lights are wired to switches within the tower.

Balgrok the Grey was once a notorious orcish wizard, who had a knack for inventions and old machinery. Unfortunately, one day, he accidentally shot himself out of his own window after a musket wouldn't fire, and he looked inside the barrel to figure out why. The body could no longer be identified, but the identity was obvious. The Orc's famous tower was put up for sale shortly after.

*Eagle View - Owned by Syl

*HighRise Series* 1 Bed; 1 Bath; 1 Storage; 1 Study; 1 Balcony

Ruby Diggers Special - All lights are wired to switches within the house

Eagle View was once a very useful vantage point for old generals of the great war. It as since then seen little use, however we've taken to furnishing the old warhouse and adding our special touches. You surely won't be disappointed, as this is the first in the HighRise edition. Soar above other houses in style! This house is now owned by Syl.

-Leona
*The Princess's Keep and Armory - For Sale - 2 Platinum

Former house of Leona, Cedarwood and Plexiglass interior, located on East side of the city.

Iopiop777

I want to buy honeymead cabin. I left the money in the attic.
that one guy, with the face.

Crow793

There's only 25 gold in the attic. Somebody must've taken the rest. This is why I prefer to settle these deals in person.

VonXeno

Actually, I believe the sign itself says 25 gold...
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syndraell

yeah, i think someone changed the sign...)

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Crow793

Alright, I've set Fade as the homeowner.

CAMaera

Bought the Dweller's Igloo. I like being where nobody else is, even if Asahina moved in and is creating a basement...it's a nice place to be. I think only a fire elemental and Rukino could live out there, really.

IC:
"I'm pretty happy that I bought my new residence. My old neighbor moved in and is making a basement. Everyone else who comes by is just happy to sit by the fire for a while and warm up. And those are the warm days. People are crazy." -Rukino

Crow793

Two new homes for sale.

Dungeon_Lord

My house is available for reselling and has a secret underground area below the basement... Since it has wiring it should be more expensive.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

CAMaera

I want that Eagle's View. Me and Asahina share the igloo, but I want a place of my own XD for when she gets cranky(like that time when she essentially killed everyone...) :P and then I wouldn't have to run around so much too. And I totally have the money. Totally.

VonXeno

I remember when I lived in the snow biome. Then my house was destroyed. I didn't live there after that :|
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

CAMaera

V I lol'd. I will be on today quite a lot, and will be looking to buy Eagle's View X3

shadowheart

I am wanting to purchase Eagles View. The sign says it is 4 Platinum and i have that amount. I will be likely be on tomorrow.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Dungeon_Lord

It seems like there are a lot more houses then are marked here.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Crow793

These are just houses that I have built and sold under my name, and anybody else who wishes to sell here needs to PM me the house names, location, and price. :P

mwang

I'm Buying the Tower Please contact me for the Plat.

RighBread

The Hawk's View also has a wonderful location overlooking a great pub, with a shop close by as well. Very recommended.

:D