Banned, reason, Proof.

Started by Redbark, 21-05-2012

Redbark

Now, today I was banned because of Kami, reason is because I had Cobalt armor, A thorn chakram, demon wings, and a nights edge, plus A LOT of gems from the prvious map, which I am sure James know about.

Now, she found it suspicous that I had many Gems, which is true, I will get rid of them. Yet I can be an item whore. But I will get rid of them since they are no use to me at all. Now, secondly, she banned me with another reason, Demon wings. Now I had these for a while now. And I got them from being a demon once, which I felt incredibly OP because of that, and got rid of it ICLY. Grayzar can proove that, for he shot me in the chest, I thought of it quickly because I wanted to get rid of my demonic powers quickly. Now, secondly for the Cobalt armor, I asked Steven for them. I got them ICLY by seeing dead people in a Carriage, one with Cobalt armor. Not much to say there, and my Nights Edge. WHICH I OBTAINED by the dungeon event, Crafted the swords, except for the Fiery one. Someone lended me their Greatsword. I think it was either Abby, or Grayzar at the time. And I got the Thorn Chakram by the Jungle Temple Event.

And if James could remember the gems part, back when I was new we were mining for gems. And if he doesn't remember (If he is even reading this) I kept on saying "Man you must be hacking" Because he kept on finding Gems... Yet back then I didn't know about the Spelunker potion.

Now Kami if there was anything I left out, or anything you want me to answer, please tell me.

Steven :D

I believe he should be unbanned from what was stated here.

JRParadox

PM me your IP address Garagan so that you can be un banned

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Syndraell

Bazinga, Punk.
edited post.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.