About Dungeon_Lord

Started by Kamimaia, 17-06-2012

Kamimaia

Never tell your password to anyone.
[HGN] Kamimaia: Yo.
Legend'sPerch: Hello
[HGN] Kamimaia: Couple things.
[HGN] Kamimaia: Having looked at your posts previously, your 'blunt' words are usually what get you into trouble- they would be blunt, except usually they're misinformed.
Legend'sPerch: Ya...
[HGN] Kamimaia: Secondly, you have a habit of picking fights with people- the same as (No gossip 4 u). It doesn't go well together.
[HGN] Kamimaia: In light of this, here's the rule:
Legend'sPerch: I do pick fights and always with mods it seems.
[HGN] Kamimaia: If you have a problem with someone or something, no matter who/what it is, you report directly to me.
[HGN] Kamimaia: Understood?
Legend'sPerch: Ok
[HGN] Kamimaia: Breaking that *will* net you a ban. However.
[HGN] Kamimaia: I will *also* go against any mod or player who comes after you for past transgressions.
[HGN] Kamimaia: You got a clean slate here. Don't abuse it, or I will murder your mother.
Legend'sPerch: That would be unfortunate
[HGN] Kamimaia: No doubt.
(Section of conversation removed for stupid gossip)
[HGN] Kamimaia: Oh, one more thing.
[HGN] Kamimaia: Keep the same fucking name. Even if you end up fucking up and getting banned again, I'd rather you appeal as who you are- rather than rejoin as an unknown. We *will* find out, and it'll just piss me off.
Legend'sPerch: Understood
[HGN] Kamimaia: Good. I'ma remove you from the ban list. The server pass is '(Haha, you thought I'd forget to remove this, didn'tcha.)' atm. I'll also post a thread, with this conversation in it.
[HGN] Kamimaia: Consider it a binding agreement between you and me.
Legend'sPerch: I'm going to still use Dungeon_Lord because I can't remember the password for blacklegend
[HGN] Kamimaia: Good. That's fine.
Legend'sPerch: Ok *Signs agreement*
[HGN] Kamimaia: Good. Conv over.
[HGN] Kamimaia: Also, go over it again in blood if you wouldn't mind.
[HGN] Kamimaia: XD
Legend'sPerch: *Cuts finger and seals with blood8
[HGN] Kamimaia: Bitchin'.
Legend'sPerch: *And a strand of his mother's hair*

Braydent30

This seems familiar...hmmmm...