Abbs back

Started by darkshinyprincess, 13-06-2012

darkshinyprincess

This is demagogic. First, after being unbanned, I'm banned 4985723897823746 times. Then, a poll about me being back yes or no appears, but two days before finishing (and winning the Yes), it dissapears. Later, my texts are edited. WHAT THE F***ING F*** ITS HAPPENING? If you dont want me on this server (and don't care about what the people say), just tell it clearly, don't trick us.

Also, I have a copy of this message. You cannot remove it.

People, if you still want cheap potions, help me.

Kamimaia

We don't want you on the server.

the_grub

I distinctly remember multiple people voting yes for her to come back, also didnt james say if he found even one person she could come back? So whats the problem, she won we saw it big deal lets get on with our lives
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Velspera

I'm sorry, but from what I last saw you were still outvoted by two.  Despite the fact that James may have said that he'd unban you, he DID decide to place a poll and let the members of the community decide whether or not you would be allowed back on Caphori. 

So: No, you will not be allowed back. 

I'm moving this thread, and the previous thread, to the scrapyard where they belong.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna