A small re cap.

Started by bastidon, 17-05-2012

bastidon

Ok so as most of you know, the corruption was spreading, it was a sickness. Our only hope was the pillars, but we'd need an artifact of great power to use them, the AX.E, Syl found it after much searching. Syl decided to use the AX.E for awakening the pillars, but has no musical ability. Not being able to find his brother, Syl looked for alternation options, and Grayzar the Dwarf happened to be nearby. Grayzar descended to hell to make a deal with the devil, Grayzar gained the power to play the AX.E. He played it at the pillars to wake them. It worked well, and released their problem. But gave them more, after all recovered, Grayzar made an angry visit to Syl, he had an energy mass powerful enough to destroy the temple, He asked Syl questions, found few answers. Seeing no other choice, Grayzar realized he had to become more powerful. He found a way. He put the energy mass to his throat and killed himself. Blew his own head off. He made a deal with the devil, now Grayzar is a demon, the thing he hates most. He is around for one year, then he dies for good. With the evil of "The black one" in place and most of Caphori's heroes missing or turned, Caphori's horizon was dark, and things are looking grim (If I left any bits out let me know, in the comments!)
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Redbark

:l... Due to Garagans hatred for demons now... *Rolls a dice to see how badly he will hate you*. 50/50.

CAMaera

I rolled a 6. Rukino hates your guts.

matter

Still no one has mentioned the worst part...

TBO (The Black One) was in fact living inside Sevall and when the Pillars activated it came crawling out his back looking like some big ass black tumor. (This is in fact was Kami's idea.)

So while you guys are sitting there worrying about corruption Sevall is sitting there trying to find out how an entire person somehow got inside him.

P.S. TBO killed Matter the demon. (he may not be gone though)
Make me...

CAMaera

Quote from: knife_cz on 18-05-2012
Quote from: max0596 on 18-05-2012
I know that feel.

I'm sorry, but I have a few questions:
1.) Why are you posting here?
2.) Why are you mocking me in undeniably the most including, nicest place on HGN as a whole?
3.) Why are you STILL going on about my coloured text? It's as readable as white and better than the red text you just used. Here, watch:

█ White
█ My colour

█ Blue
█ Navy
█ Lime Green
█ Green
█ Dark Green
█ Red
█ Dark Red
█ Maroon

There's a lot worse out there, Knife. Get the hell over it and go troll somewhere else.

Unless you want me to use my alt.

-----------------------------------------
On topic:

Stuff is getting hecka interesting. Ruk probably doesn't care at all XD

bastidon

Quote from: Redbark on 18-05-2012
:l... Due to Garagans hatred for demons now... *Rolls a dice to see how badly he will hate you*. 50/50.
Quote from: max0596 on 18-05-2012
In the words of Todd Ingram "That's Bullroar!" I did this to save thine arses! I am "super Hiro!" Now that I've quoted Scott Pilgrim and Heroes, I'll quote Rainbow Dash! "Make it 20% cooler."

Redbark

It's because your a demon.

Rambo

Being a 'Demon' Saver and a Hero is two different things, you just gave in to being a Demon Saver, for your own new 'kind'. Expect Torkim to come by with the power of the artifact he harvested a month ago.

CAMaera

I think you meant Demon Slayer, ahah! But I do agree with that.

Bastion, Let's just say he'll be killed in ten seconds flat. If I roll a one, it'll be quick and painless. If I roll anything else, you die a long and painful death.

the_grub

What happens to your sea serpent pet
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

bastidon

;-; no one ever likes Grayzar...ever. I play the AX.E to save the world like they said...people yell at me...I give up my own life so I can stop this new evil....no one likes me...but go ahead try to kill me! Good luck finding someone for the sealing of it *muahahahaface*

the_grub

Quote from: bastidon on 20-05-2012
;-; no one ever likes Grayzar...ever. I play the AX.E to save the world like they said...people yell at me...I give up my own life so I can stop this new evil....no one likes me...but go ahead try to kill me! Good luck finding someone for the sealing of it *muahahahaface*
<===== paladin
Also I like grayzar ._.
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum