A Reminder

Started by Velspera, 03-07-2012

Velspera

I don't even know why I have to TELL you guys this AGAIN, but:

Obsidian generators are NOT ALLOWED, especially not floating about the surface in the middle of the sky  We have had far too many instances of griefers getting on the server and breaking obsidian generators to spread lava all over the map, so they're just NOT allowed.  If you want obsidian, carry a water bucket underground and get to work. 

Also:  Those of you running back and forth across the server forging any and every kind of armor you can find on the wiki and wielding every weapon you happen across/can forge:  Please take a moment to remind yourself WHY we 1) reset the map; 2) even SUGGESTED a character restart, much less put it into effect; and 3) came up with the RPRating system in the first place.

This is NOT the type of behavior we expect from you guys and definitely is NOT acceptable.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Crow793

Much agreed.

Minion

>.> what about a statue collection?

INA7HAN

I have necro armour and a muramasa which I found with Khyris in the dungeon which is the only thing I have taken from there. I'm not going any further tier wise now.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Khyris

Quote from: INA7HAN on 04-07-2012
I have necro armour and a muramasa which I found with Khyris in the dungeon which is the only thing I have taken from there. I'm not going any further tier wise now.
And i can confirm this, as for myself incase anyone is curious i took a cobalt shield, handgun, blue moon, 1 water candle and 24 books.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

voxpopulis

I wanted to be an scultor, selling useless statues for decoration (you know, mushroom statues, woman statues, tree statues; but not king statues, slime statues and else)