A new map?

Started by Oakley, 27-04-2012

Oakley

I was thinking, because the land is quite built up and there all the chests have been looted, maybe the map should change so it would benefit newbs to Caphori, to actually stand a chance of getting good stuff maybe?

INA7HAN

no. we only restarted map not long ago, admins can hust top up ores around. we've spent alot of time building the town up don't want to see it go so quickly

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

CAMaera

Here's a thought: Go mining. There's still ores down there, you just need to exit the town and travel a bit. There seriously is. Or you could save up money and buy the stuff. The world isn't actually that depleted. Stand a chance? Let me ask you something; Is there still Hellstone? Is there still mods who will spawn Eyes of Cthulhu for you? You can get the best stuff easily, and one way is to prove that you're an active and caring person and maybe get some of the hardmode stuff.

~Max

bastidon

Quote from: max0596 on 28-04-2012
Here's a thought: Go mining. There's still ores down there, you just need to exit the town and travel a bit. There seriously is. Or you could save up money and buy the stuff. The world isn't actually that depleted. Stand a chance? Let me ask you something; Is there still Hellstone? Is there still mods who will spawn Eyes of Cthulhu for you? You can get the best stuff easily, and one way is to prove that you're an active and caring person and maybe get some of the hardmode stuff.

~Max

*fives Max! Anyway, Oakley you're right in a sense, we WILL be depleted in time, but at that time but perhaps the full mods can replenish it, from what I can tell, James has a few plans for ways to get items such a Hermes boots, I may be wrong. But for now don't get your carrots in a cake. (<---- made that up RIGHT NOW!)
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

srgghostkilla

"carrots in a cake" *brohoofs you, that was priceless  ;D

Rambo

A new map change isn't really necessary, if you look deep and carefully in the Jungle Biome, You can find a few unlooted chests, Last week I found a Cloud in A Bottle in a section of a cave whoever left it didn't notice.

Syndraell

I really need to figure out the Command to let people summon the eater and the Eye.
None of the High-level bosses though.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Steven :D

Quote from: James Almasy on 29-04-2012
I really need to figure out the Command to let people summon the eater and the Eye.

/eye
/skeletron

JRParadox

Quote from: Steven :D on 29-04-2012
Quote from: James Almasy on 29-04-2012

/eye
/skeletron
He refers to the permission for people to use legitimate in game boss spawning items, which I have found and will add if all is well for you guys. It is:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

CAMaera

Another reason we don't need to make a new map is when someone upgrades armour, they give away or sell the old stuff. At least I do XD and there are shops that you an buy armour or weapons from, also.

Syndraell

Also, when i get time. I need to make the Dungeon a treasure finding game.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Rambo

And on another note, I've found in a 'unfound' part of the Jungle, Four Chests and a Life Crystal, so really. There's a LOT of treasure to find, you just need to know where to look, and not just stay in already discovered caves.

the_grub

DIG DIG DIG!!!!
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

CAMaera

I have a few unique items also, if you want a few and are new, come over to my igloo! It's West (<-----) of town in the Snow biome.