99% of all Atheists are Homosexual

Started by Bl★ck Star, 22-08-2010

Bl★ck Star

Chrono

they are totally 1000000% wrong,There is no way that can be true.

Bl★ck Star

Iam an Atheist and .... wait nevermind

Pawx

It's another way of Reglious people trying to get more members, it's pathetic.

Ace of Hearts

Quote from: Pawx on 22-08-2010
It's another way of Reglious people trying to get more members, it's pathetic.

This.

Religion is a shackle that we need to be rid of already.

Bl★ck Star

It should be called 99% of all Atheist are Computer Gamers xDD

Jazer

99% of Atheist are 99% more rational than 99% of religious people.

I just blew your mind.

Plunger

99% of atheists would be like. 1456135.7 you can't have .7 of someone be homosexual.

Comradebritish

Oh wow, more aggressive religious crap, aimed at the unclean masses not under the shroud of ignorance and weak belief, FUCK YOU IMAGINARY SKY MAN WORSHIPERS!
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Alucard on 23-08-2010
99% of atheists would be like. 1456135.7 you can't have .7 of someone be homosexual.

Maybe hes then Bisexual and more tented to Men lol

Tom

Or the poster in the link was a born in bread in their mothers basement, classic troll.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

KillSlim

Quote from: Tom on 24-08-2010
Or the poster in the link was a born in bread in their mothers basement, classic troll.

Or complete dumbass.

QuoteThis video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

More people giving my religion a bad name, great.

Silver Knight

Quote from: HostelEffect on 23-08-2010

I just blew your mind.

You say that but theres tons of rednecks who arn't christian.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 24-08-2010
More people giving my religion a bad name, great.
True dat.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Jazer

Quote from: Last.Exile on 30-08-2010

I just blew your mind.

You say that but theres tons of rednecks who arn't christian.

I said "religious people", not Christians exclusively. There is also difference between a southerner with an accent and a redneck, the latter being a fucking retard, so it goes without saying that 99% of Atheist are 99% more rational than 99% of rednecks.

More importantly, how in the fuck was your statement even fucking relevant? If you meant that there are plenty of non-religious people who aren't rational, then just say it. It sounds like you jumped the gun on that one and interpreted it as a direct accusation, and what I said clearly says otherwise.   

To parallel what you said, this would be like me saying "I hate people" and some civil rights activist replying "there are plenty of black people who are good".

Radek

Fuck it just ends up with what you believe in you're self, having this debate is just useless.. Everyone has different believes, i don't believe in anything and personally think the major religions are crap but i mean.. It's Hilarius to watch em biker amongst them selfs. Anyway this thread will end in nothing but flamewar people wont give up their personal beliefs for a thread on Hgn. People can belivie what everthey want, as long as they dont try to force it on me
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KillSlim

I said "religious people", not Christians exclusively. There is also difference between a southerner with an accent and a redneck, the latter being a fucking retard, so it goes without saying that 99% of Atheist are 99% more rational than 99% of rednecks.

More importantly, how in the fuck was your statement even fucking relevant? If you meant that there are plenty of non-religious people who aren't rational, then just say it. It sounds like you jumped the gun on that one and interpreted it as a direct accusation, and what I said clearly says otherwise.   

To parallel what you said, this would be like me saying "I hate people" and some civil rights activist replying "there are plenty of black people who are good".

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: KillSlim on 31-08-2010

Please close this thread, plz do it for the greater good

KillSlim

Jazer

Oh poor Kill u mad...

Anyway Radek, that can sometimes be what it boils down to, but there are still way too many who don't actually have choice in what they believe. In Christianity for example, they are raised from birth into believing things such as the earth being around 6000 years old and that man was made from the dust.

meetdadoom

Then what about the bisexuals of athesit community?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Locke

Religion doesn't effect sexuality, that much.

Picto Wolf

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 09-09-2010
Religion doesn't effect sexuality, that much.

I don't get by what you mean by "that much" mainly because i don't think any religion changes your sexuality, It is a persons choice when it comes down to it. If any religion does it would be interesting to know what ones.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Locke

I meant that in religions there is usually a stigma against homosexuality, like in Christianity, so it might make you change/hide your true nature.