[[NEW]] Caphori Player and Character Roster

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

Velspera

One of the issues we've had on the forums is definitely the plethora of names on the player roster.  This certainly wouldn't be a big issue if not for the fact that the majority of those names are probably for players that were either accepted but never came back to actually start playing or used to play but have since left.

At first, we considered simply removing the roster completely, but having all the character names listed in a single post that we can search through quickly does make it easier to check on players that enter the server.
So, I've decided to do two things.

First, I'm creating an entirely new roster so that we can start with a blank slate and won't have to worry about sorting through all the players that were listed but are not even active.
Second, I'm retiring the current application thread and creating a NEW thread.  This should make it easier for me to add names of already-approved players to the new roster since I won't have to worry about the thread getting longer and longer.  Otherwise, this doesn't really affect any players unless you are joining for the first time.
The New Roster

So, this is how things will go.
If you are a player that submitted an application and was approved in the OLD application thread, you will need to PM me with the following information:

---Your character name
.  This doesn't have to be the same character that you applied to the server with since some may be resetting their characters or starting new ones to take full advantage of the new RPRating system.

--The PAGE NUMBER on the old thread where I can find your application
.  If you don't include this, you'll only get a response from me telling you to go find your original application post.  I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of PMs so I don't have time to go forum-hunting for all the original apps.

Be sure that when you send the PM you ONLY SEND IT TO ME.  Do NOT send it to any other mods.  I am the ONLY one compiling the names on the new roster.

Also, don't bother sending me a PM if you were rejected or banned because I will likely fuss at you if you waste my time.
The only people from the original application thread that I will be proactively adding to the new roster are the new group that have applied but haven't been accepted yet. Even if you were approved two days ago, you will still need to PM me because there is definitely a good chance that some of those applicants will simply forget they even applied and won't come back and check on them.
If you apply in the NEW APPLICATION THREAD, your apps will be processed and added to the roster in the same way. 

How the Roster is Organized

I'll be organizing the roster into four separate posts:

--Gold
– Regulars. Players that mods and other players recognize immediately upon entering the server.  These are players that we won't necessarily have to even check the roster for.  If you are inactive for more than a month, you'll be moved back to the Silver list.

--Silver
– Approved players.  These are players that have only joined the server once or twice, but aren't necessarily inactive or missing.  New players also go in this section until I decide to pull them over into the Gold list. If you are inactive for more than a month, however, you will be removed from the roster until you return.

--
Red – Banned players.  Players are not moved to this post until they have received ALL THREE STRIKES or have been immediately banned for more serious reasons. THERE ARE NO IN-GAME BENEFITS TO BEING ON EITHER LIST.  This is just so that we can keep the roster free of inactive character names so it doesn't wind up like the last one.

For players who USED to be on the roster but were removed due to inactivity, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN.  Just find your original, approved application and send me a PM with your character name and the page number on the thread where I can find your app. 

And remember: UNTIL ANOTHER MOD VOLUNTEERS TO HELP WITH THIS, I AM THE ONLY PERSON YOU WILL BE PMING FOR THIS.

YOU CAN FIND THE OLD APPLICATION THREAD IN THE SCRAPYARD.  IT HAS BEEN MOVED THERE TO CLEAN UP THE STICKIES HERE IN CAPHORI'S SECTION.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Velspera

GOLD PLAYERS

Forum Name ------ Character Name

-Steven:D -----------------  ???
-Kamimaia ----------------  Kylier Jormugand | The Seer | (OOC) | Velvet | Arla'Mael
-James Almasy ---------- Leonardo | Sin | James Morgan
-Velspera -----------------   Aurellia Mitsarrin | Cecellia | [OOC] Velspera | Vaillaro Phel'Darris
-RoyRoger05 ------------- Golem | Homunculus | Matt
-JRParadox ---------------  ???
-VonXeno ------------------  ???
-Dungeon_Lord -----------  Jakrin Deathtome
-Redbark -------------------  Garagan
-Tom -------------------------  Apollo | Athena
-srgghostkilla -------------  Terrowin
-Sxasxuxkxe ---------------  Baldemar
-Noidness -------------------  Nathine Life-Brewer
-Khyris ----------------------  Versalia Swift
-Crow793 ------------------  Stanton Dowd | Somnius | Gustavis
:D OMG HI.