Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

CPftw

push with the stick REALLY hard
pffft

lolKieck

Quote from: CPftw on 01-04-2013
push with the stick REALLY hard
then the stick will break?
if it'd be made out of metal and have a momentum of, let's say, full galloping horseman, it might've been possible, but a wooden stick used by a man on foot, impossible
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Evilangel

If it's needed of course I'd be glad to moderate over the forum and base the way I accept things by reading over accepted posts to see what your expectations are into people allowed with the Caphori server and to which need to improve on their Role-playing skill~

CPftw

Quote from: Evilangel on 01-04-2013
If it's needed of course I'd be glad to moderate over the forum and base the way I accept things by reading over accepted posts to see what your expectations are into people allowed with the Caphori server and to which need to improve on their Role-playing skill~
Pretty sure you haven't been accepted yet.
Hades as a new name huh
pffft

Josh Gringham

Name:
Josh Gringham
Roleplay Name:
Josh the Mechanic
Players you already know on the on the server:
No one
Previous roleplay experience:
Garry's Mod, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Terraria, real life
What servers have you played on, and how long:
C4's Minecraft roleplay server, multiple Garry's Mod servers, no terraria servers
Why would you like to join our server:
I thought it'd be an enjoyable experience, playing my first roleplay Terraria server.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
After having posted this I will
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes
ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Search for water, search for a reliable food source
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Yes
After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Slowly hand them 10 coins
You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

Ask nicely from other people some money

Denied-Please extend RP/Change Name

johnalonso

Name: John Alonso

Roleplay Name: Farinrar

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft, roleplay games, eg elder scrolls.

What servers have you played on, and how long: CFS, about a year, Dankaria, a few months.

Why would you like to join our server: To meet some new people and enjoy a new experience on a different platform, also to roleplay around a different Lore, which would be very interesting for me.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

*Farinrar gazes around the strange, and hostile forest*
*The forest contains large, and old trees, and mysterious mushrooms sleeping under the shade.
*Farinrar seems confused, however persists and searches for an edible source of food*
*He stumbles upon a rabbit, however under his stupidity caused by the hunger, he forgot to make a
weapon.*
*He hides behind a bush and grabs a stick, and a stone, he sharpens the stick, and crouches, slowly towards the rabbit.
*The rabbit then by chance, hears him, and sprints off into the dense foliage. Farinrar exclaims: 'Damn it!'

*Farinrar looks at the old man, and acts vigilant towards him*
*The old man says 'would you like a ride?'
*Farinrar gives him a unsure look, then strikes his temple with his fist, knocking him down, unconscious.*
*He then searches the old man to find a dagger. Farinrar thought to himself, 'I know there was going to be trouble!'

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

*Farinrar looks at them wary*
*The bandits start to laugh and act hostile towards him*
*Farinrar times his moment, then attacks with the dagger from the old man, as he cuts the first in the stomach like a fish, kicks down the second, then throws the dagger at the third. He then stomps on the second's neck, and makes sure he is dead*
*He then takes whatever is useful from their dead bodies, and heads off, hopefully to find civilization.*

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.

*Farinrar cautiously walks into the marketplace, full of life, and lots of different people, rich to poor, young to old.*
*He sees some barrels and crates behind a warehouse, and looks around, from right to left, and creeps up to them*
*The hatches get opened, as he searches for food, and luckily, finds a gold bar, shining like the sun.*
*He grins, however that was short lived, as a guard sees him down the alleyway, and approaches him, unwary of what he has done, yet going to find out soon enough.*

(This is a repeat of the app. As requested By James Almasy. Thank you.)

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

CPftw

Quote from: Josh Gringham on 01-04-2013
Name:
Josh Gringham
Roleplay Name:
Josh the Mechanic
Players you already know on the on the server:
No one
Previous roleplay experience:
Garry's Mod, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Terraria, real life
What servers have you played on, and how long:
C4's Minecraft roleplay server, multiple Garry's Mod servers, no terraria servers
Why would you like to join our server:
I thought it'd be an enjoyable experience, playing my first roleplay Terraria server.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
After having posted this I will
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes

Search for water, search for a reliable food source

Yes

Slowly hand them 10 coins

Ask nicely from other people some money
I don't like you
pffft

Josh Gringham

Excuse me, but are you an admin or moderator? If you are please tell me what I did wrong. Thanks.

CPftw

Excuse me, but are you an admin or moderator? If you are please tell me what I did wrong. Thanks.
Check the rosters, its quicker page 1 will tell you.
What did you do wrong? Look at the RP (that means role play) part of your application. Now look at someone whose application got accepted (try page 18 Kael's application), can you see the difference?
pffft

CAMaera

Check the rosters, its quicker page 1 will tell you.
What did you do wrong? Look at the RP (that means role play) part of your application. Now look at someone whose application got accepted (try page 18 Kael's application), can you see the difference?
I understand your drive to help people get on the server, but...there are moderators for a reason. I'm not trying to degrade you or anything, just calm it down a bit, okay? It's getting excessive. Every second post being you slows down the mods, and probably annoys the hell out of applicants.

You too, lolKieck.

It's annoying that you both rant about how nobody moderates shit for almost an entire page, or if someone says something silly/funny, you lmao for half a page back and forth. Or if someone isn't good enough, you flat out insult them. Seriously considering making a topic where you can do just that, all the time.

I'll call it the GVC. Great name.

Dungeon_Lord

I like the loling and insults. Keep up the good work
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Ragnar Lothbrok

Name:

Roleplay Name: Ragnar Lothbrok

Players you already know on the on the server: Sorry no, I really love role-playing though :D

Previous roleplay experience: Yes.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Not any that I have really liked and settled on.

Why would you like to join our server: Again. I love role-play :D

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes. I know that when you join a new server you should make a new character and not bring items with you.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE: Sorry?

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I stand up. Almost as if I have been lying out here for days. Or have I? My back and head ache. I see not a single sign of.... Anything. My mind is filled with so much pain I cannot realize I am in the middle of no where... Memories flash in my head. Of what it was like before... But before what? Who am I? I fall down, my body makes a ground smashing THUD as I fall directly into the cold soft mud. I lie in the mud until morning.
The sun burns my eyes. I stand up, stronger than the other time. How long ago was that again? It dosen't matter. I head is filled with a pain that feels like a hot burning sand... I walk towards a noise... Water! There was a creek. All that filled my mind was that sweet taste of fresh beuty on my dry as sand face. I walk for what seemed days to this sound. I fall into it. I take gallons of water into my mouth and ears... I am suddenly hungry. I could eat a horse but it would not be enough, the pain hits my stomache like a sharp dagger. I must eat.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) It has been a few days since.... I don't honastly know what it was. I am in better shape now. I have crafted a decent weapon, I hunt, I survive. I must kill to live now. It seems as though this land has taken me.... And forged me into a new man. I don't know my name.. I don't know what I look like. Will I ever leave this land?
It was later that day when I saw it, the wooden wagon. It's steeds made noises, some that I have not heard in days. Weeks? Years? I had forgotten or didn't even know the time... The man spots me. I hide. He steers his wagon towards me and draws a sword. I drop my rock, and spear. The man speaks up. "Who are you! What are you doing out here?!"  He is an old man. I would guess he has seen many moons. His beard is long and waves as he speaks. I reply "I don't know..." He sits in silence "Do you know these parts? These be dangerous parts!" He offers his hand to me. Welcoming me onto his carrage. He must see I am weak... Alone... I don't know if I should go with him, or run in to opposite direction. I reach for his old hand. He is stronger than he appears. We ride into the stillness of the forest... All is silent.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I hear sounds from a distance. I demand the old man to pull the wagon to a stop. Bandits. They are advancing with great speed. I count 7 of them. The old man and I both know that we cannot out run or fight them off. It's only a matter of seconds until the henchmen drag me and the old man off our wagon. They search it. Hoping to find something of interest. One of the bandits speaks, "You men are fools!" He seems to be the leader. "These are my parts, what bussiness do you peasents have out here?!" I awnser. "We only wish to pass sir". He kicks me. I fall. He gives his henchmen a signal and they search the old mans pouch and my pockets.
They discover that the old man has 10 gold coins. "Ah ha!" Yells the leader with excitment. "Off with you now!, if I catch you in my parts agian... I will take more than just 10 gold coins!". The henchmen shove us aside and mount onto their horses. They vanish into the darkness of the forest.
The rest of the ride is silent...

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) The old man and I smell cooked chicken, and food... The smells take my sence of smell. I have smelled nothing this wonderful in days... The old man drops me off at the edge of the village. I thank him. I ask of his name. He replies "Edgar". I smile and wave as he passes. I need food. The dagger returns into my stomach. The pain returns... I must eat. I MUST eat.
I am wise enough to know that stealing food from the nearby market will get me in a lot of troble. It is not worth it. I walk slowly towards an old lady feeding birds. I ask for spare change. She doesn't even look at me as she passes... I notice a rather large man. Wolfing down a large amount of bread. I ask for spare change and he spits on me...
I crawl underneath a tree. Maybe my body will have a proper buriel... I gave up. I fell asleep... There was a young girl... Across the park. She was staring oddly at me. She started walking... Towards me. What was she up to? She was only about nine. She carried 2 fresh loafs of bread and a bottle of murcy water. She wasn't a rich girl. She wore a torn up dress, and had messy hair. She placed the items beside me, and took off.

That was the last I saw of  Edgar.

I never returned to those woods....

I hope you guys let me in, I am a big fan on RP. If you want me to detail this more, I can. Cheers!

Denied for Reporting your own Application.

Tappe420

Quote from: gcat64 on 01-04-2013
how do you impale somebody with a walking stick?   ???

its a staff sized stick
Rrrraaaarrrr  Grizzly

boracarinab

Name: Bora Bexter

Roleplay Name: Legolas669

Players you already know on the on the server: None, but 2 of my friends will also join :)

Previous roleplay experience: I enjoy playing MMORPG-s and other role playing games such as minecraft role playing servers and terraria :) Playing role play games since i got PC and i enjoy spending hours on getting better. :)

What servers have you played on, and how long: I played on terraria fire blossom server few months but it turned off :(

Why would you like to join our server: I'm looking for a new role playing awesome server to join, and this one seems really nice :)

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes i did :)

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, great rules :D

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I'd find some wood to make a place to spend night in, tools and weapons to get food and continue my journey on :D

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Yes, he seem nice and i accept his help.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I get my sword i made in my house before i met the man, kill bandits, and give the money back to the man.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I'd take a quest from someone, and get money to buy food, place to night, and to head to my next adventure! :D

I can't wait for your answer!  ;D
{Denied: Extend your Rp section, you can do better}

Also change RP name.

Yea.

CAMaera

Quote from: Tappe420 on 02-04-2013
Quote from: gcat64 on 01-04-2013
how do you impale somebody with a walking stick?   ???

its a staff sized stick

I don't think he's questioning the size of the stick, just...that you can impale someone with any sized stick. Unless, of course, you sharpened it or you were Rolento. Wait, I don't think that Rolento could do that, even. Or maybe he can, I don't know.

Dungeon_Lord

Fact is the man impaled another man with a staff/walking stick/spear and thats all that matters. Questioning whether its legitimate in sense or reality or how that works matters not. Simple accept that this character is a bad ass. Instead you should spend your time...

Imaging if he had a real weapon

Cross

it was NOT a spear, and not even CHUCK NORRIS is capable of that

False: chuck norris is capable of everything
-Insert clever signature here-

Dungeon_Lord

Maybe his walking cane had a spear tip on the bottom

Redbark

... Are we really still talking about this, shush up.

christian2945

Roleplay Name: Dakraston

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: I like to roleplay a lot in skyrim, and i also did another roleplay server

What servers have you played on, and how long: I did some pvp servers and another roleplay server

Why would you like to join our server: It would be fun :)

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I would look for civilization and try to survive

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): no

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I would walk away and in a little while sneak in

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): I would steal everything i needed

Denied-Application too short.

EpicSlice

Name: Cyrus

Roleplay Name: Simon Stormwind

Players you already know on the on the server: I currently do not know anyone on this server.

Previous roleplay experience: I have roleplayed quite a few times; though I will not say I'm great, I will say that I am decent.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have played on many servers, some of which I still play on today, some of which I don't like and leave.

Why would you like to join our server: I have been looking for a good server recently, and I found this! It seemed interesting and fun, so I decided to apply.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I recently did.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I agree.

I look around, surveying my surroundings. I seem to be seeing movement in the corners of my eyes; not sure if those are real, or if it is just me being paranoid. It seems that there are some saplings strewn across the forest floor. I walk over to one of the nearest saplings, and decide to break off some twigs and pull the rest of it out, in an attempt to salvage some timber.
After going through what seems like all the saplings in the world, I finally manage to collect enough wood to make a decent workbench and a horrible axe. I trudge over to the nearest tree and begin to chop. Arms aching, I finally chop down the tree and watch it drop. I collect all the wood, and begin to make a small shelter. Night is falling, and hopefully my small hut should stand up for a while.

I see an old man traveling in a wooden wagon. He asks me if I want to ride with him into town. Naturally, my paranoia is shouting at me not to trust him, however I know that I won't be able to survive much longer out here on my own. I hesitantly begin to climb onto the wagon. The man sets the wagon on course to head towards civilization.

I look around, terrified. I knew something bad was going to happen! Why did I get on this wagon? The bandit that appears to be the leader bends over and whispers something to two of his other bandits. One of them grins, showing his crooked yellow teeth.
I know what I have to do, but I only hope that they leave the old man alone. I sprout my white, feathered wings and fly into the sky. I then angle myself in the direction the old man's wagon was headed, and dart forward. I am soon simply gliding on the air, though I managed to confuse the bandits enough to escape. I soon land on the ground, and walk over the top of the hill I landed on. Looking down into the valley below, I see the town that the old man must have been aiming for. With one last glance behind me, I walk down the hill into the town.

I wander into the marketplace, attracted by the scent of fresh-baked bread. However, I do not even have a single copper coin. I glimpse the bakery nearby, and walk over. I see a fat man outside, who I assume to be the owner of the bakery. I stroll over to him.
"Hello there, sir, I was wondering; could I have a job here?"
The fat man smiles and begins to laugh.
"Hoho, I am sorry, young one! I am the only baker here! However, I am willing to offer you a free sample of my newest creation- The Tuna Loaf!"
I gag, however, food is food. I accept the offer, and find myself holding a large loaf of bread with a tuna's head poking out of the front. Luckily, it seemed well-cooked, so I walked a distance away and began to eat it.
After many gagging fits, I manage to swallow the rest of the loaf. I feel surprisingly full, and begin my life as Simon Stormwind the adventurer.

Looks good. Stormwind looks like a good name, but if you had a more interesting first name, it'd almost seem legendary.

Cross

Name: Gabriel

Roleplay Name: Calco

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplayed on Roblox for about one year and I also did some on minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: The main server I play on is Ryst. And I don't know how long.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love roleplaying and Terraria so why not put them together?

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Of course

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes. I agree to them completely.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Depends what I need to do.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:

*Calco wakes up In a forest with no memory of how he got their*
*Not caring he decides to look for shelter*

Calco: Hmm...tree's wouldn't protect from the rain, I should make A small hut.
*Calco begins gathering sticks, stones, and whatever else he can find to make a somewhat decent shelter*
*The next day he tries looking for food*
Calco: Ok let's see...it's either the rotten fruit or the not rotten fruit. *Calco looks and see's that the good fruit was currently being eaten by a bear*
Calco: Meh, If I die I've lived a good life *He searches the ground and luckily find's some sort of fang*
*Calco Sneaks up behind the bear and backstabs it before it notices him*
*Unfortunatly the bear was still alive and now it was extremely mad*
Calco: Way to go brain, I'm about to get myself killed
*As the bear rushed towards him, Calco found a semi large stone on the ground and chucked it at the bear stunning it for a few seconds*
*Calco runs away knowing that he can just get some food later*

Calco: Thank's for the offer, I was running out of supplies. *He climbs into the wagon*
Old man: Happy to help, So what are you doing around here anyways?
Calco: You know I....*Now that Calco thought about it he didn't know why he was out here*
Old man: Eh it doesn't matter *The old man hands Calco A bottle of water*
Old man: Drink up.
Calco: Thank's *He drinks the water*

*The horse suddenly stops pulling the wagon*
Old man: What? What's wrong?
*Suddenly three bandits emerge from the shadow's*

Bandit leader : The passing fee is ten coins
Old man: I don't want any trouble guy's! *The old man pays*
Bandit #2: Your next kid.
Calco: I don't have any money.
Bandit #3: Wrong answer! *He gives the other two the signal to attack*
Calco: Go ahead and beat me, See if anybody cares.
*The bandits pull Calco out of the wagon and proceed to attack him while the old man flee's.*

*Just as the bandit's leave Calco rises up, still able to fight*
Calco: Payback time, *He takes out the fang*

Bandit #2: That should teach him to not carry any gold.
Bandit #3: Hey leader you're silent, are you okay....leader?
*The bandit's turn around only to see that Calco has already killed their leader*
Bandit #3: You're still alive!? *Both bandit's take out their dagger's*
*One of the bandits charges at Calco but he jumps out of the way and stabs him*
*The other bandit rushes up and slashes at Calco's knee*
*After momentarily flinching, Calco runs and grabs the bandit's neck then slits his throat.

*After recovering slightly Calco walks to the nearest village to rest*
*First he visits the blacksmith*
Calco: I know it's not that good but I'll give you this fang I found for some coins, *Calco holds out the fang*
Blacksmith: Hmm...it is acceptable.
*The blacksmith gives Calco 15 copper coins for the fang*

*Next calco goes to the Inn to rest up*
Innkeeper: The cost for one night is 8 copper coins
*Calco pays and sleeps until the next morning*

-Insert clever signature here-

Tappe420

Quote from: lolKieck on 01-04-2013
http://www.freewebs.com/september-java/cannibal%20holocaust.JPG
dont look if you are squeamish put you can impale people with sticks
no you retard
he meant how can one pierce through a man armored in a leather jerkin (probably, since these guys were bandits) with a simple walking stick
who says they were in leather bandits wore cloth to
Rrrraaaarrrr  Grizzly

AlColossus

Name: Alex

Roleplay Name: AlColossus

Players you already know on the on the server: None, I found the server through server lists, not people I know.

Previous roleplay experience: A little bit in Minecraft, mainly on social online games. None on Terraria as of yet.

What servers have you played on, and how long: The server I mainly play on is called something like "EpiX-something" But it's been offline for a while.

Why would you like to join our server: I like roleplaying, and I have yet to find a good, dedicated server, letalone one with roleplay aspects.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, they seem fair.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes of course.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Use my magical abilities to search for any signs of sentient life in the vicinity, before searching around aimlessly. (I'm not good with directions)

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): Accept gratefully. In return for his help to reach civilisation, I would help to protect his carriage from being attacked or ransacked by any bandits lurking in the area. My magic is not great, but is enough to take care of a few thugs.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I hold out one of my hands, palm facing upwards, and cause a ball of flame to appear. I allow it to grow slowly, the heat from it emanating towards the bandits. "I think you should be the ones handing over a toll instead..." I cause the flames to flash suddenly. " Or you'd at least better let us pass freely." The bandits decide it to be too much trouble to fight, and instead let us pass without paying any coin. As the carriage continues down the road, I laugh slightly, and say "It's a good thing they fell for that trick, it probably wouldn't have done a thing against them!"

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): I walk slowly to the centre of the marketplace, place an upturned cap on the ground for money, and begin conjuring basic tricks as a street performance for passerbys. The magic is basic illusions at best, but I manage to gain just enough money to buy some food and water, and get a decent start in the city.

{Denied: expand your RP sections}

DudeDnB

Name: Mike

Roleplay Name: DudeDnB

Previous roleplay experience: I find this to be a very broad and open-ended section. Are we talking tabletop roleplay experience, roleplaying games on the computer/console, or adult roleplaying? To any end, I've done all three, although I have much more experience with computer/console RPGs. I put on my robe and wizard hat.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I've played on several minecraft servers, like crafthub.net, since about 1.0. Although, right now I'm starting to get my own Direwolf20 FTB server going which is proving to take a LOT of time. I've never played on another Terraria server before.

Why would you like to join our server: I've never played on another Terraria server before and I'd like to check out a server with a cool mideival theme!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure

PUNCH TREES! Hehe, just kidding. I'd start by examining my surroundings, trying to forage what I could for food and see about finding or making a shelter and fire for the impending night. Water would be the highest priority at first, then if I were able to find some food and survive a while I could start to try and reinforce my shelter and start to make some tools out of the local wildlife. I'd make preperations to start to travel long distances, and take with me enough materials to be able to set up another camp and get enough resources to make the next trip. Wash, rinse repeat until I found civilization, or some place that I'd want to live for the rest of my life.

Heck yes! I'd welcome any chance to join with another person, no matter how troubled he seemed at the time. Since the old man mentioned bandits, I'd start by having him help me gather materials in the forest to make weapons. I'd make several, and conceal as many as we could, in case the badits were able to disarm us. Once prepared, we'd start to travel.

I tell the bandits, "Tax deez nuts!" and proceed to lay the smack down on their candy asses. I'd take one of them hostage and have the old man drive us out of there. Once we got far enough away I'd take the bandit's valuables and kick him out of the wagon. On to civilization!

I'd look for anyone that needed work to try and make enough to buy myself some food. Being the charasmatic fellow that I am, I would sweet talk one of the shop owners into hooking me up with some place to sleep in exchange for some more work over the next few weeks. Once I got established, I'd start to look into getting my own place to live and look for better work around the city.
{Denied: Change your RP name and adjust your rp section, dont tell me what you would do RP it. Thanks!}