▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Beat_Tasker

Name: Joseph Anderson.

Roleplay Name: Therin Eversee

Players you already know on the on the server: Redbark Sharphaven/ Garagan.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft rp, wow rp, forum rp, and my first rp experince, D&D. I role played for about 7 years now and I found it a way to spend my time and have fun.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None in this community.

Why would you like to join our server: To have fun and roleplay of course.

b]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:[/b] I wouldn't be applying if I hadn't.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yep.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Therin gets up, shaking his head, dizziness in his eyes.
After minutes of examining the area he walks to a nearby stream and marks this area, looking for landmarks.
He then grabs a nice sharp rock and finds a nearby berry bush. Although it might be poisoned he takes a bite, and to his luck they are not poisoned.
Soon nightfall hits after scavenging for meat, bugs, and fruit. He grabs sticks and rocks and attempt's to make a fire
After 4 tries he finishes and rests. The following days repeat this cycle.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I talk to the old man for several minutes, and agree to ride with him.
Using my thoughts in my head that  I have been thinking about the oast days, I talk small talk for an hour, and talk about my luck of survival.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I hop down and tell them to wait for one second as I rumage around for any currency in the old mans wagon. If none found, I will grab a knife and attempt to fend for my life.
I find 8 gold coins and use the food I found from my previous days to buy his way out.
The bandits hesitate, but agree to take what I have.
After the relief of that encounter I begin to starve.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

I would go out into the forest again to hunt for hides, but my weakened stomach tells me to stray away from the forest for a while.
I go to the market and make myself look as miserable as I can I later beg for food and money then go to the nearest knife vendor and hunt for hides, as previously stated, then live out the rest of my days.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}
Wear a shirt that says life. Give out lemons.

Destruidorman

Name: João Vitor

Roleplay Name: Cavaller Destru

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft Rps, Forum rps. Not many.

Why would you like to join our server: To see if i can have another abilities in my mind.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I wouldn't be applying if I hadn't.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: OK.

"Where am I?", The famous question. "Better find something." I get some sticks scattered in the forest. I find a river and get some stones in the water. I drink some water. "Survival means more to me. These stones will come handy, after all." I make a circle of stones, place two sticks, press them strongly and slip them. After a few tries, the fire comes out. "Now I'll hunt somethin- Oh, a bunny!" Kill'd. I cook the bunny. The next days were almost the same.

An old man comes from somewhere. He looks scared.
Man: What are you doing here? It's dangerous outside!
Me: Sorry, I didn't know.
Man: HOW? You aren't from here?
Me: Yes.
Man: Oh... Well, don't be ashamed! Come in!
Me: Wait, do you have a sword?
Man: 1 gold.
Me: Here.
Man: Thanks!
I was talking with him in this travel. We turned into friends.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

The bandits were looking suspiciously to us.
Bandit(B): Give us 10 golds, or you are dead?
Me: No.
B: Give it now!
Me: Nah.
B: Oh, you'll be so sorry...
The bandit grabs quickly a hatchet. Me? I get my sword. The bandit is surprisingly scared.
B: Uh, nothing.
Me: {He looks poor. A bandit. Poor. Hahaha.} Now, give the money back.
B: O-kay si-ir...
He gives the ten coins back and ran far away.
Man: T-thank you!
Me: No problem.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.

In the marketplace, there is a man in the balcony. It smells like meat.
Me: Hey, can you give me some free meal?
Man: Sorry, everything has a price.
Me: Ah.
Civilian(C): There are some bandits out there!
Me: I better help them!
C: You crazy.
Me: Thanks.
When I get out, I find the old man bleeding from a wound in the heart, and the leader of the bandits was there.
Me: You...! What you did to him!
B: I killed him. Simple, don't?
Me: Hhhnnng... HHRRAAAAAGGHH!!!!
I pull out the sword and attack him repeatedly, but he can guard really good. He hit my arm, it started to bleed. I tricked him and hit his abdomen with the sword. He fell and died, because of incredible loss of blood, the most of it was in my shirt.
Me: Rrrrhh... Rrrrhhh...
C:  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
Market Man: Ehh, I was thinking... Would you like some of our meat? And a bandage?
Me: Y-yes... Rrrngnh...

Please fix your RP.

Redbark

Quote from: Beat_Tasker on 30-03-2013
Name: Joseph Anderson.

Roleplay Name: Therin Eversee

Players you already know on the on the server: Redbark Sharphaven/ Garagan.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft rp, wow rp, forum rp, and my first rp experince, D&D. I role played for about 7 years now and I found it a way to spend my time and have fun.

Why would you like to join our server: To have fun and roleplay of course.

b]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:[/b] I wouldn't be applying if I hadn't.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yep.

Therin gets up, shaking his head, dizziness in his eyes.
After minutes of examining the area he walks to a nearby stream and marks this area, looking for landmarks.
He then grabs a nice sharp rock and finds a nearby berry bush. Although it might be poisoned he takes a bite, and to his luck they are not poisoned.
Soon nightfall hits after scavenging for meat, bugs, and fruit. He grabs sticks and rocks and attempt's to make a fire
After 4 tries he finishes and rests. The following days repeat this cycle.

I talk to the old man for several minutes, and agree to ride with him.
Using my thoughts in my head that  I have been thinking about the oast days, I talk small talk for an hour, and talk about my luck of survival.

I hop down and tell them to wait for one second as I rumage around for any currency in the old mans wagon. If none found, I will grab a knife and attempt to fend for my life.
I find 8 gold coins and use the food I found from my previous days to buy his way out.
The bandits hesitate, but agree to take what I have.
After the relief of that encounter I begin to starve.

I would go out into the forest again to hunt for hides, but my weakened stomach tells me to stray away from the forest for a while.
I go to the market and make myself look as miserable as I can I later beg for food and money then go to the nearest knife vendor and hunt for hides, as previously stated, then live out the rest of my days.

And I approve of this.

ebobram

Name:[ebobram]

Roleplay Name:[ebonian the fourth]

Players you already know on the on the server:[none]

Previous roleplay experience:[none]

What servers have you played on, and how long:[none]

Why would you like to join our server:[i am new to teraria and i want som experianced players to teach me how to play]

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:[yes]

Do you agree to follow the rules?:[yes]

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:[yes]

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[find the nereised village]ps i cant spell that word

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[yes it would be a lovely day for a wagon ride]

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[oh um... ask the man for some money and will pay it back soon?]

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)[first i would look for a job that requires no tools. if that does not work i beg for money and food.]

Please fix your Format/Extend RP.

Siccmade

Name: Steven Wince

Roleplay Name: Oribus Zormite

Players you already know on the on the server: None as of yet..

Previous roleplay experience: I have been roleplaying for years. From NexusTK to Gaia Online. Even did some roleplaying on minecraft. I enjoy roleplaying, as it creates a community and that is my favorite thing about any game.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I am new to terarria, just purchased it two days ago, actually. I have been going server to server.. I was rather disapointed at the face that you can obtain any item and transfer them server to server. I like to start with nothing, and gain my wealth. This server seems like a very good one for that.

Why would you like to join our server: Like I said  on the last question, I like to build myself up from nothing to gain everything. Plus the midevil theme would not introduce guns and "jetboots" Im guessing, so that makes me super excited. I don't know how big the community is on this server, But hopefully find an open plot of land, Make a few friends, and see how I shape my future as Oribus.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I did.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I will.

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Dazed and confused I sit roll over to my back, My heads pounding. I reach my arms up and wipe the dirt and leaves from my face. I open my eyes, and all I see is darkness, I sit up and stare into the unknown, waiting for my vision to focus. I sit there for about fifteen minutes regaining my senses. When my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, I stood up.. And instand rush went to my head and I felt like I was going to fall over again.. But I regained myself and started walking. I had no idea where I was going, Where I was, or how I got there.. So, I will figure out what happened here, and find my way home.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) The man seems to be worried about the bandits, Traveling alone at his age..  I would be too. Sense he offered me a ride, I guess I shall accompany him. Plus, I would love to get off my feet for a while.. So I hopped in.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Still dazed and weak from the many days in the wilderness, I knew I couldent handle a bandit, Let alone more than one.. I plead with the the man that has let me travel with him for the past few hours. He can see the fear in my eyes. I don't want to be murdered, and he knows that is what would happen. So he pays the bandits.. And I am thankful for that to this very day.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I walk to the market, People everywhere! However, They avoid me.. Bloody, dirty, and scraggly from my recent events. I try to talk to shop owners, Begging, Pleading to work for food. They all dismiss me. I wander all day, looking for food scraps if anything. Night approaches, I head just outside of the city walls. I run into a dead deer, almost starving, I make the choice to indulge on its cold, raw meat. This has to be... The lowest.. Point in my life.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

Evilangel

Name: Nick James

Roleplay Name: Nick martinez

Players you already know on the on the server: Sadly, I know of no one.

Previous roleplay experience: I've role-played on a few forums for quite a while but never before on Terraria.
What servers have you played on, and how long:None so far.

Why would you like to join our server: Because while looking for a good Terraria server I saw this and it seemed  like it would have good role-players in it.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, Of course.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Mhm.

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):After parting from the group of travelers that had took me in Being attacked by a large bear to be luckily left alive although lost I stood dizzily, Observing my surroundings waiting for myself to gain back my balance mumbling softly to myself "Ugh I guess I need to work with building a shelter out of twigs and then  make something so I could hunt.." Walking to collect twigs, branches and grasses to build my shelter.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Watching the man closely for any sign of weapons he could possibly injure me with I slowly raise my gaze to his face, "I suppose it would be the best way to go.." Jumping into the wagon yawning softly "I suppose we need to hurry my good sir before bandits find us." Smirking as the Old man chuckled with agreement as we began to head toward civilization.

As I stand slowly reaching for my pouch of gold I look to the old man reaching into the pouch to hand them all their ten coins with a shrug to the last, "Seems there no more gold in here my good man although..." As I smile I reach to the ground of the wagon grabbing the  sword the old man had with him drawing it to the bandits neck, "Now I believe You give us our gold back and we'll be on our way..?" as the bandits sigh with annoyance and a sense of failure handing our gold back we head off watching them closely to make sure they weren't to be following us.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.). After departing away from the old man without requesting for food and have had paid him for helping me get to civilization I walk to the market groaning with pain from the lack of food stopping in font of the man selling food "Sir, please May I have food I don't have money  but I'll work or do whatever it is you would need Just please.." staring  at the man in hope he'll make a deal with me silently as he finally spoke "I suppose I'll give you  this cooked fish  free of charge just go on and find yourself a job" As I eat the food quickly thanking him I scurry off falling over my feet a few times to find a job.

Side note: I'm sorry about any misspelling or any severe grammar mistakes.
Edit: Of course If Hades works I'll change it to that.
Edit2: Ah hopefully this one works then~

I meant a new name with a surname if possible. Also, we prrefer to not used names that might be overrated, such as religious names, game character names, etc.

Siccmade

I literally just spent 30 minutes working on my Role play Story, VIA "Modify Message". I saved it, and I lost all of my story. I'm super disappointed, Due to the fact that the revision of my RP story would have most likely got me entrance to the kingdom of Caphori. I'm just posting this here to alert you about the bug, Hopefully when its fixed it will save someone the rage of losing a story. I'm just in total awe right now, and super disappointed that I didn't copy it before I clicked save. Anyway, Enough rambling.. Thanks for looking into the problem!

-Oribus

Might have accidentally clicked preview.

Tappe420

Name: Kyle Tappen

Roleplay Name: Grizzly Lang

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: wow rp and making up stories if that even counts

What servers have you played on, and how long: none

Why would you like to join our server: To have fun roleplaying in terraria

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes i do

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: of course

I open my eyes head throbbing and disorientated, i sit i slowly and see a path to my right. i try to make it to my feet but i am to disorientated to stand by my self so i crawl over to a pile of sticks and find myself a suitable walking stick. i head down the path for about half a days trip and stumble upon a stream. i decide this is a good place as any to make a shelter as i collect sticks to make a lean to i come across a tree with quite a few vines in it and i take about thirty feet worth. as i start building my shelter i hear the howl of a single lone wolf. i think nothing of it and resume building. by the time i get done its nearly dark out and i quickly make a fire i make myself a bed of leaves and go to sleep. half way through the night i awake to the sound of rustling in the bushes. i scrambled to my feet and grab my walking stick. a wolf approaches me slowly from the bush teeth showing and saliva dripping from its fang. it pounces on me as i hold its mouth back with my walking stick i see the vine i was going to use to make a snare for trapping animals. i let go of one side of the walking stick to grab it i cant reach it so i roll the wolf off me grab the vine and slip the loop around its neck. i step on its spine and yank the vine snapping its neck. i take care of my wounds and clean the carcass. it provided my with a warm pelt and a fews days of food.

i talk to the old man for a while and decided to go with him so i grab my walking stick and put my wolf pelt on my back get in the wagon and start some small talk with the old man

Bandits: pay us the money or we will hurt both of you
old man: just pay them and we will be on our way
Bandits: hurry up we ain't got all day
I say: i don't take kindly to people who interrupt me when i am having a conversation especially when i am just getting acquainted with someone
Bandits: is that so, well what are u going to do about it there five of us and one of you

i step out of the wagon with my walking stick and put my wolf pelt on the ground. the bandits start laughing i smack the horses butt it runs forward and tramples two of the bandits killing then i charge a bandit and drive my walking stick through his stomach and throw him aside the other two bandits racing at me with swords drawn above there heads i spin my walking stick around knocking them both down. i stomp ones head into the ground and crush his skull i walk over to the other one put my foot on his chest and say "you and your friends best stay away from me or next time i won't be so kind" i remove my foot ant he runs into the woods. i pick up my wolf pelt and continue down the path the way the wagon went.

i sell the wolf pelt on my back to a fur trader and make enough money for a few days food while i find a job to start a new life
Rrrraaaarrrr  Grizzly

CPftw

pffft

Knife_cz

Quote from: Tappe420 on 31-03-2013

I open my eyes head throbbing and disorientated, i sit i slowly and see a path to my right. i try to make it to my feet but i am to disorientated to stand by my self so i crawl over to a pile of sticks and find myself a suitable walking stick. i head down the path for about half a days trip and stumble upon a stream. i decide this is a good place as any to make a shelter as i collect sticks to make a lean to i come across a tree with quite a few vines in it and i take about thirty feet worth. as i start building my shelter i hear the howl of a single lone wolf. i think nothing of it and resume building. by the time i get done its nearly dark out and i quickly make a fire i make myself a bed of leaves and go to sleep. half way through the night i awake to the sound of rustling in the bushes. i scrambled to my feet and grab my walking stick. a wolf approaches me slowly from the bush teeth showing and saliva dripping from its fang. it pounces on me as i hold its mouth back with my walking stick i see the vine i was going to use to make a snare for trapping animals. i let go of one side of the walking stick to grab it i cant reach it so i roll the wolf off me grab the vine and slip the loop around its neck. i step on its spine and yank the vine snapping its neck. i take care of my wounds and clean the carcass. it provided my with a warm pelt and a fews days of food.

i talk to the old man for a while and decided to go with him so i grab my walking stick and put my wolf pelt on my back get in the wagon and start some small talk with the old man

I say: i don't take kindly to people who interrupt me when i am having a conversation especially when i am just getting acquainted with someone
Bandits: is that so, well what are u going to do about it there five of us and one of you

i step out of the wagon with my walking stick and put my wolf pelt on the ground. the bandits start laughing i smack the horses butt it runs forward and tramples two of the bandits killing then i charge a bandit and drive my walking stick through his stomach and throw him aside the other two bandits racing at me with swords drawn above there heads i spin my walking stick around knocking them both down. i stomp ones head into the ground and crush his skull i walk over to the other one put my foot on his chest and say "you and your friends best stay away from me or next time i won't be so kind" i remove my foot ant he runs into the woods. i pick up my wolf pelt and continue down the path the way the wagon went.

i sell the wolf pelt on my back to a fur trader and make enough money for a few days food while i find a job to start a new life
10/10 would read again
100% accepted, I belive I can talk for all caphori people that we want No, we NEED you on the server.

jaik

nobody even moderates this section anymore lol

You missed the GVC by a longshot, Jack.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

I want to be Caphori moderator.

Approved. You're max0695's assistant.
Please no. There's no reason to do that, really.

Tappe420

if no one moderates this page will the moderators ever see my app for caphori
Rrrraaaarrrr  Grizzly

jaik

Quote from: Tappe420 on 01-04-2013
if no one moderates this page will the moderators ever see my app for caphori

if somebody accidentally stumbles upon this thread once more then, yes they will
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

CPftw

Quote from: knife_cz on 01-04-2013
I want to be Caphori moderator.
Me too

Pffft.
Aww that's cute, you even got the three 'f's, truly I'm flattered.
pffft

Tappe420

Quote from: knife_cz on 01-04-2013
Quote from: Tappe420 on 31-03-2013

10/10 would read again
100% accepted, I belive I can talk for all caphori people that we want No, we NEED you on the server.

i will continue the story if i get accepted
Rrrraaaarrrr  Grizzly

Tappe420

Quote from: CPftw on 01-04-2013
Dat fight scene...
which one the wolf or the bandits
Rrrraaaarrrr  Grizzly

Cross

how do you impale somebody with a walking stick?   ???
-Insert clever signature here-

CPftw

Quote from: gcat64 on 01-04-2013
hush you

both fight scenes but the bandit one stood out for me.
pffft

lolKieck

Quote from: gcat64 on 01-04-2013
mad skills n swag yolo 100% crazy shit right there mang
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐

Cross

its IMPOSSIBLE to impale somebody with a freaking walking stick...put realism into stuff people
-Insert clever signature here-

CPftw

pffft

lolKieck

http://www.freewebs.com/september-java/cannibal%20holocaust.JPG
dont look if you are squeamish put you can impale people with sticks
no you retard
he meant how can one pierce through a man armored in a leather jerkin (probably, since these guys were bandits) with a simple walking stick
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 01-04-2013
http://www.freewebs.com/september-java/cannibal%20holocaust.JPG
dont look if you are squeamish put you can impale people with sticks
no you retard
he meant how can one pierce through a man armored in a leather jerkin (probably, since these guys were bandits) with a simple walking stick
magic ;)