[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

Aizuaka

crusader :D

Name: Crusader.

Roleplay Name: Explorer Tallius Armbruster.

Players you already know on the on the server: n/a

Previous roleplay experience: Garry's Mod serious role-play.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have only ever played singleplayer, besides attempting to try your Terraria server out. It failed with connection the last time, but I think it should work now.

Why would you like to join our server: I have nothing to do as of now and would like to spend some time playing a game I haven't touched in awhile.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster grumbles at his aching stomach, realizing he hasn't eaten a meal in a couple of days.

**He glances around at his surroundings, rubbing his tired eyes with his exhausted hands.

**Noticing a deer a couple hundred yards away, he hunkers down a bit, and slowly begins to make his way towards it.

**On his way, he picks up a stone large enough to bash a skull in.

**Dancing from tree to tree, he is now in reaching distance of the animal, swallowing hard.

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster leaps out from cover with the stone, and swings at the head of the deer.

**The deer flinches fast enough to save its own life, and prances off into the forest.

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster is left, starving to death with no idea where he's at.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

**As the old man finishes his question, Explorer Tallius Armbruster immediately strikes back with an answer. "No thanks."

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster then begins to walk off, but stops as soon as the old man jumps off the wagon with a dagger.

**The old man threatens, "I'll cut you up if you don't give me your riches!"

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster shrugs his shoulders, as not to worry since the man is old, and continues on down the gravel road.

**When the man charges towards the Explorer, the Explorer whips a shortsword out and lashes towards him.

**A gash opens up on the old man's chest, and he trembles to his knees, dropping the dagger.

**Not wanting to kill the old man just because of his stupid decisions, the Explorer just keeps on going, sheathing his shortsword.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster stares as the bandits wait for the tax.

**Bandit 1 jabs the tip of his shortsword gently into the side of Explorer Tallius Armbruster's neck, asking only once more. "This is your last warning, mutt!"

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster shakily reaches down to his side-satchel, only to reveal four coins instead of the demanded amount. "I haven't been paid for my month's worth of work yet.. I promise I can pay when I pass through here again."

**Bandit 2 snickers, scratching his chin.

**Bandit 3 then beacons for bandit 1 and 2, and then the group begins to converse their plans with Explorer Tallius Armbruster.

**By then, the Explorer has already made his way to the half mark of the circumference of the hill, and the bandits were far too lazy to abandon their post.

**The bandits then let the other man go, but await for the Explorer's return, if ever it so happens.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster nods to the trader behind the counter of the main hub, scratching his unevenly bearded chin.

**He stops to notice a couple riches left idle on the edge of the counter, but quickly directs his eye contact towards the trader, who stares at him with a simple stare and arms crossed.

**The trader asks, "Looking for anything?"

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster responds, pointing behind the trader at the fish hooked up on a long stretch of wire. "I'd like you to get me some of that fish. Skin it's fins real quickly for me, would you?"

**The trader nods, revealing a sliver. He begins to remove the scales of the fish.

**Meanwhile, the Explorer snags the coins thievishly, and then tucks them into his pocket.

**After skinning the fish, the trader turns around with it, and slabs it onto the table. "That would be seven coins," he says.

**Explorer Tallius Armbruster removes the coins from his pocket, acting as if he had them all along. He trades them to the trader for the fish, and walks off with a grin afterwards.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

Knife_cz

crusader :D

lolKieck

Quote from: knife_cz on 08-03-2013
I thought you were banned.
hes back in town
bitches
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ragolution

Quote from: lolKieck on 09-03-2013
Quote from: knife_cz on 08-03-2013
I thought you were banned.
hes back in town
bitches

guess who's back back back
back again -gain -gain
guess who's back back back

tell a friend
guess who's back
guess who's back
guess who's back....

XDarkWandererX

Name: Darkness (creature of darkness)

Players you already know on the on the server:

none

Previous roleplay experience:

I have played on a couple Rp servers but they were not very good

What servers have you played on, and how long:

Unfortunately I can't remember the names, sorry and I played them for a couple months each but the other players were horrible

Why would you like to join our server:

Because I would love to join a good Rp server

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:

Yes I have

Do you agree to follow the rules?:

I guess so

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:

sure

Darkness woke up and looked around. Deciding that he had been resurrected to kill some creature of the cursed light, he walked off to find something to go on.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):

Darkness finds this man and looks upon him. The human looks like he could use some help so he says "I shall deal deal with these bandits of yours". Then onwards they rode.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Darkness bears his fangs and bites the bandits to death, stealing their items. After the fight he turns to the old man and says "Good day old one, live your life happily". He then starts walking to town, leaving the man behind in terror of what he had just seen.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):

He sells all of the bandits equipment for a nice sum of money. He then buys money for a sword with a blade of a black material. A merchant notices that he has no food or water and queries "Why do you have no supplies?". He turns around and answers "Because I do not have to eat, drink or sleep for I am a creature of darkness". After the conversation he walks away from the confused merchant.
{Denied}

dragon_wyvern

Name: Dakota

Roleplay Name: wyvern

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: morrowwind, oblivion, skyrim, fallout 1,2, and 3, masseffect 1,2, and 3

What servers have you played on, and how long: jay-net.com for 10 months (is currently down for bug fixes)

Why would you like to join our server: to finally get on a role-playing server.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes I will follow them to the letter

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: if necessary

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): first I would search for materials to build shelter or tools to help me survive.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) I would go with him and protect him from bandits if we found any.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): kill the bandits, get the man's coins and slip a few of my coins into his and return his coins to him and refuse a reward.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) find a job to do to make some money to buy some food, even though I am very hungry.
{Denied}

Knife_cz

Mass Effect 3? Skyrim? Fallout 3?! These are some hardcore roleplaying games, I don't see why you shouldn't be accepted.

dragon_wyvern

I have played most or all of the series of games listed in my application, I also prefer a mage's role whenever possible. I could take an orc in skyrim and make the ultimate mage with him, I already beat the game, dawnguard, and dragonborn with an argonian mage.

Cross

Those are not RPG's not roleplay's
-Insert clever signature here-

dragon_wyvern

then what would you call an rpg or role-playing then

Cross

I ment those are RPG's not roleplays

dragon_wyvern

rpg stands for role playing game.

Cross

I know but I don't think it counts as Roleplaying expiriance

srgghostkilla

Quote from: gcat64 on 10-03-2013
I know but I don't think it counts as Roleplaying expiriance

Alright, To end this right here, A RPG does not count as roleplaying experience, The experience that is being looked for is experience in roleplaying with other people in online games.

dragon_wyvern

I have also played both a minecraft multiplayer roleplay, and a runescape role playing world. both are online multiplayer.

CPftw

Why are you arguing about his experience, when his RP bits were utter shite?
pffft

Knife_cz

Quote from: CPftw on 11-03-2013
Im just pointing our his amazing hardcore roleplaying games, I don't think this server is ready for such amazing roleplayer, I mean come ON Mass Effect 3? Wow mang, what is Garrysmod Roleplay compared to it? Or LOL I MEAN FORUM/TEXT ROleplay thats like NOTHING.

Syndraell

Quote from: knife_cz on 11-03-2013
Im just pointing our his amazing hardcore roleplaying games, I don't think this server is ready for such amazing roleplayer, I mean come ON Mass Effect 3? Wow mang, what is Garrysmod Roleplay compared to it? Or LOL I MEAN FORUM/TEXT ROleplay thats like NOTHING.

This.
RPG=not RP

I'm just going to start auto-declining anyone who doesn't have any RP experience.
Skyrim,Mass Effect, Dragon Aids... These are not suitable for any type of RP.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Knife_cz

Quote from: James Almasy on 11-03-2013
Quote from: knife_cz on 11-03-2013

This.
RPG=not RP

I'm just going to start auto-declining anyone who doesn't have any RP experience.
Skyrim,Mass Effect, Dragon Aids... These are not suitable for any type of RP.

I mean oh hey, everybody was new to roleplay.
But hell when they have so many applications which were before them, can't they just take one minute and check out what 'roleplay' actually is?

dragon_wyvern

I appreciate your consideration, and in hope of future work together... I bid you farewell for now.

atomicblast

Name: Jonathan Cheung

Roleplay Name: Vesmoselm

Players you already know on the on the server: None at the moment

Previous roleplay experience: I have done roleplaying on minecraft servers

What servers have you played on, and how long: I've played on Pinky's Revenge for a few months (for terraria) and for minecraft I have played on savage realms (For half a year)

Why would you like to join our server: I have not tried a roleplaying server for terraria, so I would like to join one :)

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Absolutely

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

I woke up, shielding my eyes from the sunlight. "Ugh, my head..." I got up and look at my surroundings
Who am I? Why did I wake up in an unknown forest? I thought hard but was unable to recall my memories.
Looking for an answer to my questions, I decided it would be best to seek help and escape from the forest.

I was walking around, surviving on the fruit that grew on several trees, when suddenly a wagon appeared and an old man came up to me.
Old Man: "Hello young lad, rare to see anyone still travelling around here"
Self: "I've been wandering around this forest for days now, I don't know how much time has passed."
Old Man: "Well I could help you get out of here, there's a town really close by, except.....for a certain problem."
Self: "What sort of problem?"
Old Man:"Several bandits are known to camp near the entrance to the city"
Self: "Can you still take me to the city?"
Old Man: "Alright, but when the bandits catch us you better run"

Bandit: "Hey kid, pay up 10 coins or we would have to kill you"
Self: *whispers* "Hey Old man, how much further is it to the city?"
Old man: *Also whispering* "It's straight ahead, 20 minutes on foot"
Bandit: "What's the delay for? We will give you a count to 3, you better pay by then"
I jumped out of the wagon and started sprinting for my life.
Bandit: "Someone catch that guy! He didn't pay!"
The bandits were wearing heavy armor, so I was faster than them, I just ran straight ahead, hoping to reach Civilization,

*Huff.....huff* I was very tired. I finally arrived at the town the Old man told me, but all that running has made me very hungry, I didn't have any food either.
I walked up to what seemed to be a marketplace. It was getting dark and the stalls are closing. I walked up to the fruit stall owner
Self: "Hello Mister."
"Fruit store owner: "Well what can I do for you son?"
Self: "Can you please give me an apple? I don't have any money but I will work for you and help you with your sales"
Fruit store owner: "Hmm....I don't see why not, business hasn't been going so well, here *throws apple*"
I ate the apple then for the next few months I assisted the owner with his sales.

Edited: Changed roleplay name (Name generator ftw?) Please re-review this

Seems good enough to me.

tsedlock09

Name: Trevor Sedlock

Roleplay Name: Raserei

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: D&D Planes of Norath, D&D Neverwinter

What servers have you played on, and how long: None until now

Why would you like to join our server: First off, most people who look for a server to "goof" off on won't take the time to fill out an application. With regards to that, I feel that people who've already been through the process I'm following right now are more than likely responsible, friendly, and take rules seriously. With all that said, I feel this would be a great server to start off on.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

I glance around and survey my surroundings. I make haste towards to closest tree or fallen branch to find a sizeable stick as my weapon. Won't survive long without a weapon of sorts.

This old man looks rough, but in need of a friendly companion. I feel I can trust him. What more do I have to lose than my stick or my clothes. Civilization sounds nice since the woods have begun to bore me.

I survey the enemy quietly, hesitant to make any sudden moves. After a few moments pondering, realizing I've no real chance to place my stick up against bandits, I inform them I've only the clothes on my back and this stick. I hope they're not ruthless bandits.

After inhaling all the sweet smells of the breads and meats, it's hard not to want to steal. When push comes to shove and my survival depends on it, I glance the surrounding stalls looking for an easy steal. An elderly woman hovers over a counter of bread and other baked goods. Unfortunately for her, she will not be selling one of these items.

saephin

Name: Sean

Roleplay Name: Saephin

Players you already know on the on the server: sadly i know of none, however in my friend group there may well be some i dont know

Previous roleplay experience: a large amount of dungeons and dragons and other face to face plays, a few forum roleplays.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have not played on a pure roleplay server, i'm looking to start with the best ;)

Why would you like to join our server: Seeing the details of this server on the internet, combined with the thriving homepage/forum

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have, it took a while

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes (but i doubt many say otherwise)

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I do, though grudgingly

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE     --for the purposes of this questionnaire i will be a paladin in fantasy medieval times--

immediately look around for any companions/items i had with me when i went to sleep, the lookout is going to get a damn good scolding. Upon realizing i am alone i would retreat to the nearest large clearing and make camp with my limited skills.

I would offer my consolation for any losses he has suffered and do my best to assure him that i am no bandit. then gratefully travel with him so long as he would take me.

Two prioritties: my own survival; i am not done leaving my mark on the world yet.
                      the betterment of my traveling companion; he has done me a kindness and i would dislike repaying him with death or loss of property.

the most likely actions? reveal i have no coin but intimidate the bandits enough to let the old man pass before anything begins.
                      once he has gone down the trail a ways, ATTACK! grapple a man with a sword first so as too turn the blade on his allies.

without my possessions it would be difficult to find most work.
                                     i would retreat to the nearest church of my god to seek aid from my fellows.

Please clean up your application