[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

greenjb44

Name: Jacob Baillie

Roleplay Name: Henry Crane

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I have roleplayed in chatrooms on a DSi chat site

What servers have you played on, and how long: Thy World for about two hours and TerrariaOne for about an hour.

Why would you like to join our server: I think that the registration process shows how committed the administrators must be.  Good admins makes for a great server.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Of course

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

I would get my bearings and just start walking until I find something of interest.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Definitely.  Who knows how long it is from any civilization?  This man is my only hope.  If I die, I am going to Die trying.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Well, in the middle of the forest, coins are useless, but we are soon to be at civilization.  I would have no chance against them, so I would pay.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

I would talk to the old man about possibilities.  Little did we know, the old man has been holding out!  He has lots of cash, so he books it.  I chase after him and tackle him.  As a crowd surrounds us, I loot his unconscious body and take refuge in a shop and feast.

{Denied-Expand and revise Rp section}

CPftw

pffft

BAGEL

Name:collen

Roleplay Name: cohortis (latin for guard)

Players you already know on the on the server: noone

Previous roleplay experience: gmod

What servers have you played on, and how long: dark rp, evo city, 3years

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy the rp

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree

cohortis wakes up in the forest wandering were he is, he notices that hes been stripped of his armor and weapons , he sees something coming from the bushes, he quickly tears off his sleeve and picks a couple of stones of the ground to make a makeshift flail , a few moments later a stray dog jumps out of the bush, cohortis sheathes his weapon as he almost attacked the poor dog, cohortis slowly walked up to the dog to see if he was injured as he was limping around, cohortis takes the dog in as his own and uses the other sleeve for a sling for the dogs leg.

cohortis hops in the wagon offering help to rid the area of bandits if he could get some kind of weapon first, before the wagon began to move the man asked whats the dogs name, cohortis said "lucky, his name is lucky" the man asked why that was, cohortis said" because I almost smashed his poor head in". the man is silent after that.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
cohortis reaches down as he was looking for coins and pulls out his flail and strikes the bandit and tells the man to get to the village fast.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
cohortis ask the man one last favor ,"sir may I have some coins for a meal as I will be in your debt", the man gives him enough for breakfast and some ale, the man says "all you owe me is to keep these people safe".

{Denied-Improve your RP section, you can do better}

Asgatrave

Name: Asgatrave

Roleplay Name: Tseune

Previous roleplay experience: Various roleplaying forums (self-made and others), chatroom roleplays, larping, etc.  I personally don't believe my experience matches my ability, but I'll try not to dissapoint.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None.

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy Terraria and roleplaying, and I heard from a friend that this server is pretty good.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I insist.

A silent old building made of old stone and the overwhelming scent of mold and death lingering in the cold, stagnant air... this was the last thing I remembered before everything went dark.  I thought I was dead.  Yet, I heard the sounds of birds and rustling leaves.  I felt the smooth grass beneath my body and the wind brushing across me.  I smelled the fresh air and the aroma of the wild.  Was I imagining things...?  Then a refreshing breeze brushed across my face and I took a deep breath before slowly opening my eyes.  I was still alive... but... I felt light.  I looked around myself and found that I have nothing but a few rags to cover myself.  Fear took my heart as I took in my surroundings, imagining all the dangers that could lurk in the forest.  I decided to take a nearby stone and a large branch with me as I got up on my feet and took my first steps into the forest.  I thought to myself, "Staying here will do me no good.  I have to keep going."  I didn't know why, but I felt that I had to survive...

Nearly four days of living in the wild... that's when fortune decided to smile upon me and grant me a great boon.  As I left my little "rabbit hole," shielding my eyes from the midday sun, I wandered off to follow a beautiful, lone butterfly due to an ancient superstition my mother told me.  I wandered a great distance when I lost sight of the butterfly.  I looked around and everything was unfamiliar... but a friendly old man appeared in a wagon, traveling along a well-used animal trail.  He looked at me and chuckled weakly; I felt a certain compassion in his laughter, though the feeling of concern and the strain of age was obvious.  When he offered to give me a ride to civilization after a bit of probing to make sure I wasn't a bandit, I nodded my head and leapt into the wagon.  It seemed to me that the old man might be a farmer since the wagon was filled with hay and crops.  With a smile, I layed in the pile of hay and talked to the old man, inquiring on matters of the old man and the world I was in.

After a while of traveling, I could hear cries surrounding the wagon; an ambush!  I attempted to hide in the wagon under a pile of hay, but it was obvious that I was spotted as a bandit came into the wagon and pointed his blade at my throat.  I responded with an awkward chuckle as the head bandit approached the old man and began to extort him.  "Ah!  Old man!  Taking a different route, are we?  You weren't trying to avoid the toll, were you?  Of course not.  After all, if you were, you might get punished by some unsavory fellows, hmhmhm..."  The old man looked down as his face was shrouded in a veil of depressing shadows as he handed a small bag of coins to the smirking head bandit.
When their attention turned to me, I started to shiver and my voice began to quake.  "Uh... I don't have money... but..."  Upon hearing that, the bandit in front of me gripped me by the throat and tossed me out of the wagon.  Such extraordinary strength!  I knew I didn't stand a chance... but mercy decided to shine upon the old man and I, though it was far from harmless.  As the bandits were preparing to pillage us, the head bandit noticed that I was a foreigner and decided to show mercy by beating me to a pulp instead of killing the old man and I.  The head bandit stood by as his men surrounded me and began their beating.  I suffered blow after blow as I was forced to my knees due to the reeling pain and the dizzying strikes to the head.  The old man couldn't take it any longer after seeing that the bandits wouldn't stop and offered to pay my toll.  The head bandit called off his men and "asked" for more as "a payment for special services."  The old man glanced back at me.  I was bruised and bleeding, coughing up blood as I held my palms over my eyes.  With the same compassion he held when we met, he agreed and paid the toll with interest.  The bandits laughed as they vanished into the forest, mocking us and reveling at their bounty.  When they had finally gone and the sounds of nature returned, the old man silently did what he could for my wounds, helped me back into the wagon, and continued onward.  I closed my eyes and let myself black out...

Upon arrival, I felt a strange urge to leave quietly before the old man stopped.  When we began to pass through the marketplace, I peeked over the wagon and rolled out into another pile of hay, quietly watching the wagon vanish into the crowded streets.  After hearing a guard yell at me to get out of that pile of hay, I attempted to get up, but fell to my knees again.  It seems the beating also made me weaker than I thought, and my hunger didn't help.  Feeling pity, the guard helped me up and offered me a place to stay.  He seemed naiive, but genuine, so I agreed.  We traveled through the streets with a bit of a chat here and there, but I was still dazed from the concussions I suffered.  I couldn't remember a thing and blacked out as I felt myself going up a flight of stairs toward a small, wooden cottage in town with a familiar wagon nearby...

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

claytooninink

Name: clayton sullivan

Roleplay Name: garwin the deliverer

Players you already know on the on the server:...sadly none

Previous roleplay experience: everything from white wolf to to phantasy star (online, and old school).  favs are legend of mana, star ocean, diablo II, torchlight 1&2, minecraft, dragon age,....so on and on and on and on
What servers have you played on, and how long: just cats. less than  day this is my first day online with terraria

Why would you like to join our server: want a different experience than regular terraria

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yessir

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yessir

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yessir

garwin wakes with a startle. After realizing he is completely ill equipped to deal with the forces of nature he decides to make the best of it. he builds a makeshift shelter of fallen tree branches. soon after he heads to higher ground to try and locate a river. After finding a small trickle running through the forest, he follows it for a bit until it widens into small rivir. just wide enough to catch a couple of crawfish to eat. he washes off in the icy water. he fills reborn. "its been so long since ive been truly free" he thinks. "no longer will i be a slave to master that diesnt deserve my sword". "no longer"

Garwin thinks it over momenttarily. "well i cant stay here forever". he jumps onto the mans cart as it pulls of with a start. "If there are bandits in the area well have to cross that bridge when we get there" he thinks. " do you have anything laying around here that i could use for a weapon. "you will find i can be quite formidable, even in dire circumstance" he said. " If you can equip me with a sword i shall defend you with my life, until we arrive at our destination". the old man reaches into a smal pouch and hands garwin a small rusty blade."its not much" he says. Looking hesitantly at the blade ".....i guess itll have to do" says garwin hesitantly. "i dont know how he expects me to fight off a group of bandits with that small thing" he thinks. "im sure we will be fine" says the old man. " i surely hope so" says garwin

without a word you pull out the small rusty knife the old man gave you. As the the bandits arm themselves one of them charges at you. you trip him and swing behind him as falls. with your blade at his throat you demand the old mans money back and there weapons. if not "the boy gets it". "you dont got the sand" said a particularly ragged bandit. "try me" says garwin. Garwins hostage tries to struggle free. realizing there was no easy way out garwin slices the boys thoat and dives forward. slashing brutally at another. Another bandit falls to garwins rustly little blade. Garwin seizes a dropped sword and rolls out of harms way. the last two bandits are approaching him hesitantly. from out of no where the old man hits one of them with hos walking stick and knocks him unconciuous. after a couple of seconds of deliberation the last bandit drops his sword and runs for his life. tripping twice along the way.

you take all the weapons (except one small but fine dirk) to a humble looking blacksmith and sell them for a quarter of there worth. leaving you with enough money for a meal and and a room at the inne. things are looking up.

{Denied- lack of Role playing experience and RP section is too small. Role playing is different from just RPG games .}

Ragolution

Quote from: claytooninink on 07-02-2013
Previous roleplay experience: everything from white wolf to to phantasy star (online, and old school).  favs are legend of mana, star ocean, diablo II, torchlight 1&2, minecraft, dragon age,....so on and on and on and on
What servers have you played on, and how long: just cats. less than  day this is my first day online with terraria

Wrong.

Caligula

Name: Patrick

Roleplay Name: Ulek

Players you already know on the on the server:

Previous roleplay experience: 10+ years RP on various games.

What servers have you played on, and how long:  I recently switched to terraria from UO, in which i ran my own server for several years.

Why would you like to join our server:  I really would like to get into some RP on terraria, ive been playing on a few non-rp servers and it just isnt the same for me.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Check!

Do you agree to follow the rules?: With gusto.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Nod.

The cold grip of the wet forest floor rides up my leg as i wake under a large spruce, what i assume is spruce...

I run a wet hand through the hair which runs into my eyes. I roll the view across my eyes and slowly sink in my soul with the sudden and bitter realization of where i am. The tall trees sway over me and seem to creek in a strange laughter, i feel like im somewhere i shouldn't be and i need to leave. Attempting to stand a sharp point of pain rips through my left leg and i pull the cloth out of the way to see the horror that is a clearly infected wound spreading itself across my upper knee. A rip and tear and ive got myself a bandage. Now down to the water...

Sitting in a silent distance on the tree line i can see the wagon coming. This is the first movement i haven't feared in days and i'm up and moving now, quickly. Running, right on my knee, the pain that follows in but a sliver of worry as i scuttle from the ditch to the wagon with the old man  sitting perched with his hands bitting the reigns with the conviction only given by the fear for ones own life. Fear is a mutual thing, we share the wagon, we share the pain, i drift off into a warm bliss in the hay.

I sit in a silent horror as the old man makes his transaction with the bandits. I have no gold, and the old man barely has the funds to cover himself. I want to run, but even the thought of running makes my knee burn and lock up. There is little option for me as the bandits turn their sights onto me, this will not end well. I'm out of the wagon now on the ground and the largest one stands over me grinning through his scarred lip and four front teeth spawled out in their own fashion. They make worry-some gestures and jokes as they begin to crack into me with their clubs and sticks. I feel a rib go out before i begin to blackout...

All i can hear now is my heartbeat and the faint thuds of wood on flesh...

But before i can die, i am up again and im not in control of myself...

I watch though spectators eyes as my body takes hold of the largest ones stick. In a ballet of red water and fearful eyes the hands i used to call my own take the lives of those three men and again i am in the soft wet dirt...

The old man wakes me a few hours later at the crossroads outside a small market village. He has nothing to offer but a few words of advise i cant make out through the pounding of blood in my ears.

I stumble through the crowded marketplace and am ceased with surprise that no one looks at me or even takes a second guess. I beg from the first few carrying food and they push passed me with hate in their eyes. I please with all who pass but am ignored like a curse.

After a few hours of this i retreat back to the solace of a pile of discarded linens laying flatly across the alley across from the butchers shop. i wake to a small scrap of bread stuck lightly into my hand, there is still some purity left... I live for another day.

longfallgloves

Name: longfallgloves

Roleplay Name: Wolfgang Gangwolf

Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody.

Previous roleplay experience: Many MMORPG games, and RP servers in Minecraft and GMod.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Bubuntuludus, World of Terraria, Angels and demons, Pokemon experience. Two months each.

Why would you like to join our server: It seems funny. Its a medieval society, right? Then it could be entertaining to be a wise and peaceful teacher (not futuristic, of course. I'm a teacher, not a scientist). Building schools, teaching geography, music, art, gym, maths... Learning in an RP could be fun.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, but I'd like to know if I'm allowed to bring a harp and glasses. I'm suposed to be a teacher. You know, music class needs instruments (and I mean a harp, not a magycal harp).

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Would be nice.

After my last class I went to my house, played my harp a bit and went to bed. I don't remember how did I get here.
"Damn, what am I doing here? It's wednesday, I must be at the school giving my class. OK, don't panic, let's see if I can back to the town." I said. Then I looked up, looking for the sun. Then, I found some clues.
"Hmm, maybe I came from here."

After listening that man, I thought he could be my salvation.
"So, if you are going to the city that you said, the distance is 1200 ft. and now it's 4:00 PM. If your vehicel wheels can travel at a maximum speed of 10 MPH except if we find mud at this Olmus Vulgaris forest, how much time will be this take?".
"Don't bullshit me, I'm not good at maths. Will you travel with me or not?"
My teacher instincts. I'm used to ask many questions to my pupils so they have their brains active. But this was not the moment.
"Yes, I will. Behind?"

I looked at their eyes, disgusted.
"Guys, crime doesn't pay. I think you're robbing cause you can't get any job, and that's because you left school when you were young. Am I wrong?"
They took their arms, but I didn't seem scared.
"Look, guys. A job could give your more money in a day than robbing in a year. It's true, teachers gain a hundred bucks per week. Do you know how much can you earn being, for example, medic?".
After much discussion, I finnaly convinced them. They took their chariots and came with us.

I was so hungry after that, but I didn't have time for dinner, because it was 11:00 PM. I arrived to the town, and the night classes at the music school were about to start.
"Well, I could eat later."
Fortunately, music school pays the teachers every day, not every month, so I obtained money to buy some food, and with it some energy to go back to my house, eat the dinner and sleep. God, I hope not to wake up at the forest tomorrow again.
"Now, I have to think what to tell to my pupils about why I didn't go to school. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

{Denied-Expand Your RP more and go more in Depth into it, just saying "Then, I found some clues" isn't enough here. what kind of clues? what meaning do they have? and that goes for the rest of your RP section as well.}

CPftw

Quote from: longfallgloves on 08-02-2013

I was so hungry after that, but I didn't have time for dinner, because it was 8:00 PM.
pffft
pffft

Ragolution

Quote from: CPftw on 08-02-2013
Quote from: longfallgloves on 08-02-2013

I was so hungry after that, but I didn't have time for dinner, because it was 8:00 PM.
pffft

that's enough

longfallgloves

My bad, I was thinking in other things. Corrected. Anything else?

Gwannt

Name: Grant Magnusson

Roleplay Name: FingerlessGamer

Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: I don't know if Final Fantasy or Minecraft count but that is my prievious experience and also alot of other rpgs.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Ryst, maybe 15 hours.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join your server because I am looking for a RP server and actually do something besides play by myself.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Umm, I don't know. It kinda depends on why.

First, I would find twigs in the grass around me, since im in the forest, and make a fire. Then, I would go get some fish in a nearby water hole/pond. Finally, i would hug a tree. The End.

As I got onto the cart with the sickly old man we rode our way to civilization.

The bandits stared at me after they stole the poor old man's 10 coins, but i had no money as i was only with my clothes. The bandits then took me out of the wagon and beat me till i was unconscious.

Being the sly and mischievous person as i am, I stole fruit and bread from the nearby post and got away with it.

{Denied-Unacceptable roleplay name, lack of Rp experience, didnt copy the format, skimpy RP section}

longfallgloves

Ok, I try again.

Previous roleplay experience: Many MMORPG games, and RP servers in Minecraft and GMod.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Bubuntuludus, World of Terraria, Angels and demons, Pokemon experience. Two months each.

Why would you like to join our server: It seems funny. Its a medieval society, right? Then it could be entertaining to be a wise and peaceful teacher (not futuristic, of course. I'm a teacher, not a scientist). Building schools, teaching geography, music, art, gym, maths... Learning in an RP could be fun.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, but I'd like to know if I'm allowed to bring a harp and glasses. I'm suposed to be a teacher. You know, music class needs instruments (and I mean a harp, not a magycal harp).

After my last class I went to my house, played my harp a bit and went to bed. I don't remember how did I get here.
"Damn, what am I doing here? It's wednesday, I must be at the school giving my class. OK, don't panic, let's see if I can back to the town." I said. Then I looked up, looking for the sun, so I could know what time was it and where was the north. Then, I found some clues: footprits, wheel marks, broken branches and torn leather.
"Hmm, maybe I came from here. They brought me in a cart, not a chariot, from that way. The footprits tell me they were two, or three. The branches, how big the cart was. This piece of leather, their clothes. Seems to be bandits'." I deducted. Now I knew how did they bring me here, how many were they and where they brought me from. But why? Who?
"Don't have time, I better leave".

"So, if you are going to the city that you said, the distance is 1200 ft. and now it's 4:00 PM. If your vehicle wheels can travel at a maximum speed of 10 MPH except if we find mud at this Ulmus Vulgaris forest, how much time will be this take?".
The man thought for a bit, but he suddenly refused to think an answer.
My teacher instincts. I'm used to ask many questions to my pupils so they have their brains active. But this was not the moment. This was not the school, and that man was not a pupil. So I accepted.
"Yes, I will. Behind?"
"I have tools for selling behind the wagon, if you go with the tools you could break them."
"What do you sell?"
"Fragile statues and glass. Bottles, cups, windows..."
"I see. What is the price?"
"The cheapest thing costs 100 gold, and you don't seem to have a copper coin, have ya?"
"Nope. Then it could be a bad idea to carry a teacher with the merchancy."
"Still can take you to the city, you can sit here, with me."
"I hate the smell of a horse, but I have no choice."

While traveling, we were speaking about intelectual things: Economy, alchemy, politics, books, magic... Suddenly, the wagon stopped at a fallen tree.
"It's a trap!" said the old man. Hmm, where did I hear that before?
"What's happening?"
"Bandits!"
Too late for escaping, in seconds we were surrounded by archers.
"Don't hurt me!" said the old man "I know what you want, take it!" and he gave them 10 coins.
"Good" said a bandit "you paid the tax to pass, but every man of the cart must pay".
I realized that if I had traveled behind, with the tools, I could have been hidden.
"And if I don't pay?" I asked.
"Then we kill you both and steal what you have."
"Guys, crime doesn't pay. I think you're robbing cause you can't get any job, and that's because you left school when you were young. Am I wrong?"
They took their weapons, but I didn't seem scared.
"Look, guys. A job could give your more money in a day than robbing in a year. It's true, teachers gain a hundred bucks per week. Do you know how much can you earn being, for example, medic?".
They didn't listen me.
"Pay the tax or you'll take an arrow to da f***ing head" said another.
"Ok, shoot me. I'll show you how the knowledge is more powerful than the sword." I said.
The bandit shooted me, right to the head. I saw the arrow coming, calculated where it was going, the speed, and how fast I had to move the head to dodge it. The arrow didn't touch me, and impacted right to another bandit's knee.
"See? Try again."
Another bandit shooted. I realized that if I dodged this one, would hit the old man, so instead of dodging I grabbed it with the two hands. It almost hits my eye, but I stopped it.
They looked amazed.
"Come with me, I'll teach you these abilities, I'll make you smarter, and it will make you richer."
When I said "rich", that convinced them. They took their chariots and joined us. While I was healing one of the bandits, he gave back the 10 coins to the old man.

I was so hungry after that, but I didn't have time for dinner, because the classes at the music school were about to start. I went to my house first, took my harp and two apples that were eaten while I ran to the music school.
I arrived 5 minutes late.
"Hello, pupils. I'm sorry about not coming to the school this morning." (there were two, the normal school and the music school) "It's a long story. So, take your harps, bells and drums, open the sheets and lets start."
Two hours later, we finished the two songs: "La puta de la cabra" and a Skrillex theme.
"Better. Second harps, very good. Keep practicing, the concert is in two months."
I went back to my house, ate the dinner and sleeped. I was so tired. God, I hope not to wake up at the forest tomorrow again.
"Now, I have to think more about who left me at the forest, and why. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

So, better?
{Denied-Rp section needs re-done, you can do better. Change your RP name, also reread the rules, and that should answer your question about the harp.}

Caligula

Just curious, how long does the acceptance to the password group usually take?  :)

Ragolution

Quote from: Caligula on 09-02-2013
Just curious, how long does the acceptance to the password group usually take?  :)

As long as it takes for James Almasy to earn about 10 microhitlers.

the_grub

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-02-2013
Quote from: Caligula on 09-02-2013

As long as it takes for James Almasy to earn about 10 microhitlers.

I got him in like 6 hours ago
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

longfallgloves

24 hours waiting. Is my post THAT long?
Also, who gives the passwords?

dasher

name: Seth
Roleplay Name: Dasher

Previous roleplay experience: I have played on may Minecraft rp servers such as lorenzos server which i was a moderator on and i know how these servers work and i never break out of character.

What servers have you played on, and how long:Mfp.yohatter.com, Colin's fun server, exploration server, Jay-net, Thy world, Cats featured, Castle Darklore, and much more since november of last year

Why would you like to join our server: I want to join your server because i would like to have my hand on terraria rp's. i have yet to play one and your server looks like a really great place to start

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, i have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, i will.

What would be your first course of action? Im so hungry. where am i, how did i get here, and many other questions were going through my head. i could barely think those thoughts over the hunger in my stomach. I felt very weak and tired.I thought i was going to die right there in the middle of the forest unless i acted then and there. I got up and thought shelter. I broke tree branches and gathered twigs. I found a couple of logs in the mossy panted soil. I ripped long streams of my clothes to tie the branches and logs together to make some sort of log tent stucture. It will have to do. I then thoughtfood. I looked for some dead animals but had no luck. Then i saw a bush of berrys. Ive never seen this type before. They might be poisonous but i had to risk it. i bit into one. it had a sour taste and was disgusting. Although it want moms cooking it was the only food i had. I hurried back to my shelter and closed the front with a large log hoping to keep out any night predators. I layed ont the cold wet grass slowly falling into sleep hoping i would wake up to see the morning sun.

Would you travel with this man?" You there", exclaimed the traveler who appeared to be an old man, with a long white beard and was wearing a long patched up trench coat. "yes" i said. So im heading to a near by village you look hungry and poor, would you like to tag along",said the old man. What was he thinking that i would just hop in with an old man who ive never met let alone seen. But i thought to myself if i stay here i will die. If i go along with him i have a greater chance of survival. "How much "i said. "im doing it at the kindness of my heart", he said. Now i felt really cautious. But i had no choice but to go along with him. I just hope he isnt some kind of bandit dragging me in to kill and loot me. But what do i have to loose? Lets just hope he isnt what im thinking.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? "Give me your coins pathetic boy"! said the bandit. " How do i know you just wont take them and kill us anyways?" i said. " Well you will just have to trust me. I am very honest", said the bandit with an evil grin on his face."Just give him the coins". whispered the old man. "ive delt with bandits before, i know they aren't trust worthy, but the best thing to do is just listen to them." look ten coins wont get you much in the village were headed to. you earn stuff there with hard work. just trust me", whispered the old man. "HEY OLD MAN SHUT UP BEFORE I HAVE YOUR HEAD", exclaimed the bandit. " Levae him alone!"i yelled. "fine you can have your stupid coins just let us be". "Smart boy", said the bandit.Carry on with your pathetic lives and dont come back. Next time i wont be as generous. We then headed on the trail to the village. I was holding in to puch the bandit right in the face. But if i did we would both die. "good job",said the old man. With what i said. I could tell you have great patience . You were holding it in to attack. You remind me alot of myself as a young lad. How did he know i was holding it in? My gut says hes not hostile but we will have to see.

What action(s) would you take? "Well this is were we part ways", said the old man.
"Thank you for everything" i said. But wait, i didnt catch your name" ."Im afraid i cant tell you. But i noticed that you looked hungry." "yeah but i cant buy food because i used all my coins". i said. "Look, i cant offer you money, but i know a man named gustavo. He is the owner of the pub around here. he may be able to make a deal with you. Just tell him an old friend sent you." "Wow thanks" "Dont mention it", he said. We said our goodbyes and i watched him walk away into the sunset. I wondered. If i would ever cross paths with him again. I had a strange feeling i would. I then headed to the pub. There was a short skinny guy at the front counter. "you're not from around here are you?" he said. Know but i need to speak with gustavo. "GUSTAVO! THERES A MAN HERE SAYS HE KNOWS YOU!" i saw a big husky man waddle his way to me" oh he does, does he?" said gustavo. "yeah an old man said i should go to you for food and shelter" He said he was an old friend." that son of a gun." said Gustavo under his breath. Ok ill give you food and shelter. But its not free. You work you eat." Wow thanks." Well get to work those dishes aren't going to clean themselves. I rushed to the kitchen with the thought of the mysterious old man stuck in my head.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori" Change your Role play name to something more suitable for Fantasy Role play though.}
-dash

longfallgloves

Another try more.

Roleplay Name: Wolfgang Gangwolf Harold Mastropiero (I prefer the other one :S)

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, but I'd like to know if I'm allowed to bring a harp and glasses. I'm suposed to be a teacher. You know, music class needs instruments (and I mean a harp, not a magycal harp). Yes.

"Damn, what am I doing here? It's wednesday, I must be at the school giving my class. OK, don't panic, let's see if I can back to the town." I said.
I was lost in a forest, very deep and with many plants. It was like a jungle. Maybe someone wanted me lost. But that was impossible, an intelligent teacher cannot be lost in a biome. Forest, desert, mountains... I knew what to do.
I looked up, looking for the sun, so I could know what time was it and where was the north. Then, I found some clues: footprits, wheel marks, broken branches and torn leather.
"Hmm, maybe I came from here. They brought me in a cart, not a chariot, from that way. The footprits tell me they were two, or three. The branches, how big the cart was. This piece of leather, their clothes. Seems to be bandits'." I deducted. Now I knew how did they bring me here, how many were they and where they brought me from. But why? Who?
"Don't have time, I better leave".

The old man, that seemed to have 89 years, was driving a big wagon. For the size of the vehicle, the colour and the design, he seemed to be a merchant.
"Hey man, you look in trouble."
"Yes, I woke up here. I'm going to the north, to the city."
"Well, casually I was driving in that direction. Would you like to travel with me to the city?"
"So, if you are going to the city that you said, the distance is 1200 ft. and now it's 4:00 PM. If your vehicle wheels can travel at a maximum speed of 10 MPH except if we find mud at this Ulmus Vulgaris forest, how much time will be this take?".
The man thought for a bit, but he suddenly refused to think an answer.
My teacher instincts. I'm used to ask many questions to my pupils so they have their brains active. But this was not the moment. This was not the school, and that man was not a pupil. So I accepted.
"Yes, I will. Behind?"
"I have tools for selling behind the wagon, if you go with the tools you could break them."
"What do you sell?"
"Fragile statues and glass. Bottles, cups, windows..."
"I see. What is the price?"
"The cheapest thing costs 100 gold, and you don't seem to have a copper coin, have ya?"
"Nope. Then it could be a bad idea to carry a teacher with the merchancy."
"Still can take you to the city, you can sit here, with me."
"I hate the smell of a horse, but I have no choice."
"Good. But be ware, there are bandits here."

While traveling, we were speaking about intelectual things: Economy, alchemy, politics, books, magic... Suddenly, the wagon stopped at a fallen tree.
"It's a trap!" said the old man. Hmm, where did I hear that before?
"What's happening?"
"Bandits!"
Too late for escaping, in seconds we were surrounded by archer bandits. They looked strong, and angry. Was not a good idea trying to be a hero and fight.
"Don't hurt me!" said the old man "I know what you want, take it!" and he gave them 10 coins.
"Good" said a bandit "you paid the tax to pass, but every man of the cart must pay".
I realized that if I had traveled behind, with the tools, I could have been hidden from them.
"And if I don't pay?" I asked.
"Then we kill you both and steal what you have."
They took their weapons, but I didn't seem scared.
They didn't listen me.
"Pay the tax or you'll take an arrow to da f***ing head" said another.
"Ok, shoot me. I'll show you how the knowledge is more powerful than the sword." I said.
The bandit shooted me, right to the head. I saw the arrow coming, calculated where it was going, the speed, and how fast I had to move the head to dodge it. The arrow didn't touch me, and impacted right to another bandit's knee.
"See? Try again."
Another bandit shooted. I realized that if I dodged this one, would hit the old man, so instead of dodging I grabbed it with the two hands. It almost hits my eye, but I stopped it.
They looked amazed.
"Come with me, I'll teach you these abilities, I'll make you smarter, and it will make you richer."
When I said "rich", that convinced them. They took their chariots and joined us. While I was healing one of the bandits, he gave back the 10 coins to the old man.

I was so hungry after that, but I didn't have time for dinner, because the classes at the music school were about to start. I went to my house first, took my harp and two apples that were eaten while I ran to the music school.
I arrived 5 minutes late.
"Hello, pupils. I'm sorry about not coming to the school this morning." (there were two, the normal school and the music school) "It's a long story. So, take your harps, bells and drums, open the sheets and lets start."
Two hours later, we finished the two songs: "La puta de la cabra" and a Skrillex theme.
"Better. Second harps, very good. Keep practicing, the concert is in two months."
I went back to my house, ate the dinner and sleeped. I was so tired. God, I hope not to wake up at the forest tomorrow again.
"Now, I have to think more about who left me at the forest, and why. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Do I really need to be that descriptive? I think my RP is good.
{DENIED}

Nondas99

Name: Nondas

Roleplay Name: Xavie

Players you already know on the on the server: nobody

Previous roleplay experience: no

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have played in the Terraria B4 server for a month.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I like roleplay, having fun, and playing with other people.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

What would be your first course of action? : First of all I would try to Find out where am I.
Then I would try to find something to wear. After that I would search for civilisation and help.

Would you travel with this man? : No I would continue going by foot. It's slower but safer than traveling with someone you dont know.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? : I would run and get through as fast as I could.

What action(s) would you take? : I would ask of a person who sells food to give something to eat, after I had promise I would pay him as soon
as I get money.
{Denied- RP section too small, no roleplay experience which is odd because you then say you like Roleplay}

Gerudo

Name: Gerudo
Roleplay Name: Vyebuura (Vipra)
Previous roleplay experience: GaiaOnline Literate Roleplay Forum
What servers have you played on, and how long: None (technically true, as my computer crashed and I lost all of my work.)
Why would you like to join our server: To experience a new, more interactive way of roleplaying other than script.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have read and accepted thine regulations.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes indeed.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Also, yes.

The first thing that comes to mind when I awake is, usually, the scents of my familiar abode. It always marked the beginning of my morning routine, to just stretch out while inhaling a deep breathe of jade jasmin of my sleeping partner's perfumed hair. It was a routine that had gone unchanged for several years now, thus it was understandable that once that all-usual scent wound up missing and I was instead greeted with the smells of damp and pine, I rolled to my side lazily in order to give my drowsy mind a vision of what I had already smelt- And I wound up rolling off of the branch I had drowsed on last night.
"Oh, great Sand Mother..." Thankfully, innate reflex had saved me of a rather painful drop -I swallowed the knot in my throat as I stared down said fall- and I had scrabbled just in time to the branch I had made my bed on. Flexibility and above average upper body strength aided me in making my way back on top of my lerch, as well back down the tree that had been my refuge last night to -thank the goddess- stable ground once I had recovered my wits. Then, the thought ocurred to me- why in the blazes was I sleeping in a tree in the first place?
And then came the memories- of ash and dark and pain and screams, that marked the extinction of my race. Of how our great leader, the man-born-every-hundred-years, had made to seal a pact with some demon for great power to conquer the forest-men. How he was instead made to submit by the flesh -no other word suited it more- and thus opened the portal right in the midst of our village. Winged demons swooping down, imps setting everything about ablaze, skeletal snakes crushing homes; and of sisters being led to a massive mouth of snarly teeth, never sated, consuming all life about-!
I came to realize that in my nightmarish recollection I had gone to my knees and began to hyperventilate. Deep breaths, sister, deep breaths-! Mama's words, given a lifetime ago with my first kill, echoed in my head. Advice I quickly took to achieve "Calm Mind". It was a practice I'd become familiar with- ever since that fell night, I recalled, I'd come to have this as my new routine. Wake up off branch, almost fall off branch -the first times I hadn't been so lucky- wonder why I was in tree, remember Nightmare. And... life goes on. It was actually a whole tale of surival of the fittest and whatnot boiled down to those three words, but still very wise advice. Words all of my sisters had told me. Words the Sand Mother had given to my race, to explain the harshness of desert life.
If only it were so easy to follow, after that. But, still, it was all I had left. I had somehow managed to escape my home gone wrong mostly unscatched -a shallow cut on my back from one of those blasted firebats- and fled into the desert, and knowing how dumb it was to stay in said desert unprepared as I was -no time to grab any tools or items- I had made my way to the forests. And applied every bit of what I knew to survive these unknown lands without the tools needed to make life easier. Thankfully the tales were true and the forest was teeming with game- easy to kill game. All I had needed was a hefty branch I'd plucked off of a mighty oak I'd seen on my entry to these otherlands, plus all of my wits to sneak upon my prey. When not, a large nearby rock had sufficed.
Once I was sure I had recovered my composure and locked terrible memories away, I steeled myself by picking up my faithful club before making an about face and heading on into the woods. I had located a pond nearby a few days ago, and although I had nothing to fish with it meant that it was frecuented by game looking for a drink. Wary prey, which more often than not got away, but still it gave me a better chance at a meal than a random encounter.

I had mostly come to erase the panic attack from my morning routine nowadays, more by sheer force of will than any true healing, as well as the fall-to-death as well. By great luck, I had found a dirt path -given by how worn it was, also greatly frecuented- and set up shop nearby. It was slightly a ways away from any decent ponds or clearings, but I had decided that the chance at meeting another human being that knew these woods would be better for my survival than better chance at prey. Luck had graced me when an old man, a travelling merchant unused to fight if his build were any indication, came by and "out-of-the-goodness-of-his-heart" offered me a trip to the nearest town. He may be old, and thus a relief to me if he tried anything as I would be able to fight back even in my diminished state, but given his wandering eyes he would most likely "ask for a favor" sometime down the road for his service. Given my experience, he would most likely ask for a "gentleman's show". Slightly degrading, despite my office as an entertainer for my sisters, but at least then he would keep his paws off and I could finally leave these damned woods. I'd rather flash skin than spend any more time roughing out the wilderness. Anymore, then we'd see whether I'd have to live up to my race's main office of thieves.

As I had thought, the samaritan had asked for a show for his gratuitness but had, amusedly, fainted the moment I had hinted hands to bra. We had made a few more hours travel -I noted bemusedly that I had gone the opposite direction from civilization- when, as I had expected, men of lesser repute appeared and demanded for tribute to pass. The merchant had given his coin as due- being so old, he'd learned not to be stupid and was actually used to being set upon thieves. I had given what coins I had as well -no need to aggravate when outnumbered- but apparently one of the younger men, a recruit by any kind with average brown hair, had demanded I give them more service. Of the kind I was unwilling to give. The upstart had attempted to intimidate me by looming closer, knife in hand. And I grinned fatalistically when, through use of my superior flexibility and speed, I slipped in the man's reach, grabbed his knife hand with my right to lift it upwards to the sky, and I stamped the flat of my right foot against his family jewels, to boisterous laughter from his comrades as he fell. On a guess, I dealt out more punishment on the brat, to no punishment of his fellows, until I deemed my insulted ego satisfied.
"Wh-why...?" the man, prone on the ground in rightfully just pain asked of his partners in crime, stunned at the lack of aid. One of the others, a grizzled veteran with a scar crossing his blind left eye, snorted in amusement. "As if we're gonna mess with one of em desert-women! Trust me lad, if one of us tried to help you'd not be pained, you'd be dead. Plus, its more fun to see ya humbled!" the man stated, chortling. It seems my guess had been right all along -I thought as I strode back towards the wagon and one gob-smacked merchant-. The leader had come across my kind before, and thus knew just how dangerous we sand-women could be. I may not have left that clearing alive if the rest of the gang attempted to aid their youngster, but I would have ensured quite a few came with me to the faraway horizon. Still, as thanks for being smart, I told the leader of a useful clearing nearby, cavern and pond in reach, which would most probably suit them better than whatever post they had now. Much closer to the road, better view of any incoming traffic both-ways. The leader was right to be grateful in my advice and even deigned to return my coins for the advice before leaving.
I doubt the merchant was as glad, given how pale he had turned and the horrified look hed turned on me. Looks like he hadn't realized I was just some poor, lost exotic woman, most likely due to thinking more with his family jewels than brain. I couldn't help the giggle the thought of suddenly becoming a demon to the man who'd looked at me with lustful eyes.

Letting myself giggle at the sight of one scampering merchant, glad to be free of his "ungrateful" burden, I turned to set eyes on what would probably be the town in which I set my life anew. I had been informed by the merchant that it was a small market town, made succesful only due to its proximity to one of the greater highways in the kingdom. Luck had graced me again, and greatly- it meant that many people would be coming through, mostly merchants and likely some traveling dukes, but mainly people with money. And given that they have been travelling from wayfare to wayfare, they'd most likely been deprived of their beloveds and be looking for the chance to take advantage of it. To me, this town was a giant opportunity to rake in wealth with my exotic beauty. Stupid forestmen would never see it coming. After visiting a nearby well to quench my thirst and cleanse myself as best I could, repositioning my bra and pants to evoke as much lust as I could after a week of roughing, I settled myself on a corner of an alley and set a liberated hat on the ground. And then, I began to dance. It was one of the flashier set of movements, one that evoked of the grace of flame and beauty of warmth- but the men that had already started to gawk were more interested in the sinuous movements, swaying hips and jiggling breasts on a pretty, exotic face. Even now, the women of the marketplace were frowning and berating their partners for staring at the "dusk-skinned hussy".
It hurt, to know that my efforts to convey emotion in delicate movement, my office as story-teller and entertainer for the warriors of my race, was being completely ignored in favor of my attributes, being uncomprehended by my fellow lighter-skinned women, but even now the looser men and naive youths were dropping coins into the hat. With this money, I would buy a good meal and a warm bed for the night. With the money of my stingier clients, whose pouches    will mysteriously vanish, I will buy myself cloth to make a better, flashier dress to attract more clientele. And then, perhaps if the fates are kind, I shall plan for more ambitious schemes. Perhaps, to search for any survivors of that fell night? To buy an inn to give to my daughters? Perhaps, to kill the demon that destroyed my race? Perhaps, perhaps...

spacy__jacob

Name: Jacob

Roleplay Name: Henry Longbow

Previous roleplay experience: Skyrim

What servers have you played on, and how long: None

Why would you like to join our server: I want to try playing with others and i think a roleplaying server would fit me very much

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sadley, no

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I would look around to see if there is anyone. If there is I would go ask were I was, if not i would travel through the forest.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): I would ask: "who are you and how can I trust you." Depending on his answear I would go with him.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I would wisper to the old man: "Do you have any more coins, I promise I will pay you back." If he gave me the coins, I would give them to the bandits and keep my promise. If not, I would fight to death.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): I would not let the old man hunger, so I would keep my promise and I would steal if it became necessary.
{Denied-Lack of Rp experience, Rp section needs revised.}

longfallgloves

jaxv

Name: Jackson
Roleplay Name: jaxv
Players you Already Know on this server: N/A
Previous Roleplay Experience: Adventure Quest Worlds
What Servers have you played on and how long: N/A
Why would you like to join our sever: I got Terraria yesterday and I'm already bored.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes
Thank You I hope I get approved!!!

Knife_cz

Quote from: jaxv on 17-02-2013
Name: Jackson
Roleplay Name: jaxv
Players you Already Know on this server: N/A
Previous Roleplay Experience: Adventure Quest Worlds
What Servers have you played on and how long: N/A
Why would you like to join our sever: I got Terraria yesterday and I'm already bored.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes
Thank You I hope I get approved!!!
Accepted, the password is : Get the fuck out of here.
{I approve this post.}