Crawdy

Blackrapture88

Name::Seth Jones

Roleplay Name: Blackrapture88

Players you already know on the on the server::None

]Previous roleplay experience:: I used to play Gmod Roleplays

What servers have you played on, and how long:: First time on a terraria
Roleplay

Why would you like to join our server:: Seems like a nice community and just want to try something new

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:: Yes i have

Do you agree to follow the rules?:: Yes i promise

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Im not really sure what this is but umm sure?

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):: Try to find some sort of help and if not hunt for food and find water

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): no i wouldnt because i wouldnt take a chance and die i would rather search for civilization by myself

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):: I use assassins creed moves to kill them lol

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): try and beg for some food or money or maybe try and find a job someone is offering

Please revise your RP sections, and expand on them a bit.

Also, fix your RP Name.

Crawdy

Name:
Crawdy
Roleplay Name:
Dokakeer
Players you already know on the on the server:
None
Previous roleplay experience:
I was playing in GTA SAMP PR RP server and other RP server and my friend private server in Terraria
What servers have you played on, and how long:
I have been playing on my friend private server for 3 weeks and then he closed his server.
Why would you like to join our server:
I'm looking for server that got password protected because I don't like player that are minge and not honest.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes I have read the rules and regulations thread
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes I agree to follow the rules
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes I agree to a one week probation period

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Dokakeer wakes in middle of strange forest and got no clue how do he got here. He slowly get on his feets and looks around the area for shelter, and then he spot a broken tree that might use as shelter then he start to walk toward it. Suddenly he relize that he got no tools or weapons with him so he start to take break a long piece of stick from the broken tree and grab a piece of stone to sharpen it. Next day he start his journey to find civilization to start his new life.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Dokakeer accept the old man offers and starts to climb on the wagon, after couple of hours on the wagon he ask the old man "When we arrive to the village?" The old man respond "Oh my young, the nearest village is 2 days away". Dokakeer start to lay down and take a nap.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
Dokakeer ask the vendor "Do you got some food to trade?" Vendor say "What do you want to trade the food?" Dokakeer hand the gold amulet to the vendor and then the vendor say "Oh, this is a good looking amulet I will take it. Here your meat" Dokakeer take the meat and thank the vendor.

please revise you RP section

TZRares

Real Name:Rares Nicolae[/size] Age:18 Gamer Alias:I am Known as TZRares, while my character name is AzUrE Servers You Play On?:I would like to play on Terraria Caphori Roleplay. Past Experience:I played Metin2,Aion,Heat,NFS World,and Cabal. Why Should We Pick You?:I am funny, and like a good joke,but i dont like cheaters or so on,i like a game to be fun and serios.How long have you played on the server?:I didnt played on youre server, but i played on a lan server with some friends.What do you intend to do with your powers?:Try and beat every single boss in the game! and help if i can any new or old player!Can you be active every day?:I cant be active everyday, because i have school to go, and to help my parents with everyday work.Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):IngamePeople that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):Nobody referred me.

{Denied-Not following Format.}

Neogretski

• Name: Josh T
  • Roleplay Name: Neogretski
  • Players you already know on the on the server:: No one, but my friend is applying to the server as well.

•    
  • Previous roleplay experience:: I play Minecraft and Fallen Earth RPs
  • What servers have you played on, and how long: This will be my first RP Terraria server I have ever played on if I do come to be accepted.
  • Why would you like to join our server: I have never played on a Terraria RP server before and I would like for yours to be the first.
  • Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:: I have
    Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes
  • Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I would agree to it because I would not do anything to make the terms agreement void.

• You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):: First. I would look for wood, food, and water to start out a camp.
  • Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): I would travel with him and pose as a guard.
  • After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I would give them the coin, wait for them to turn their back then snap ones neck, shoot another with an arrow, and when the last one tackles me I grab a nearby blunt object like a medium sized rock next to the road and bash his head in. Finally i would give the man his coin back and we would be on our way.
  • You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): I would just steal a small ammount from a nearby vender, just enough to sustain my hunger for a while longer until I come across some coin.

Write RP as a story, burn the neon blue text. It hurts the eyes.

the_grub

Quote from: TZRares on 26-01-2013
Real Name:Rares Nicolae Age:18 Gamer Alias:I am Known as TZRares, while my character name is AzUrE Servers You Play On?:I would like to play on Terraria Caphori Roleplay. Past Experience:I played Metin2,Aion,Heat,NFS World,and Cabal. Why Should We Pick You?:I am funny, and like a good joke,but i dont like cheaters or so on,i like a game to be fun and serios.How long have you played on the server?:I didnt played on youre server, but i played on a lan server with some friends.What do you intend to do with your powers?:Try and beat every single boss in the game! and help if i can any new or old player!Can you be active every day?:I cant be active everyday, because i have school to go, and to help my parents with everyday work.Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):IngamePeople that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):Nobody referred me.
no
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Curupira

Name:Daniel

Roleplay Name: Curupira
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience: Darksouls

What servers have you played on, and how long:none

Why would you like to join our server:seems nice

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yeap

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yeap

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:yes

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?make a staff out off wood and search for food

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?yeah

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?give the coins, if dont have any ask for the wagon master for some borrowed

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?look for job

Don't butcher the format, extend RP.
{Denied-Not following Format/Improper Name.}

Corex

Name:I'm not sure what name I'm supposed to say. My real name, the name I want to be called by, my steam account name or my Terraria dude name? I'll say Stephen for now.Roleplay Name:StephenPlayers you already know on the on the server:This is the first time I (might) join the server, so I don't know anyonePrevious roleplay experience:I have played on many Minecraft roleplayservers, but never tried it in TerrariaWhat servers have you played on, and how long:I did just buy Terraria like 3 months ago, I have mostly played with friends or Singleplayer. I'm not interested in a normal server, because I can get enough of that normal digging and building in Singleplayer.Why would you like to join our server:Because i'm really into roleplaying, and this seems to be the server I want to play on.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:I just went and did. So yes.Do you agree to follow the rules?:Of courseWill you agree to a One week probation Period?:YesROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Stephen wakes up with a terrible headache. He sees nothing but trees in every direction. Then he sees a wolf pack walking around the place. He knows he needs to get out fast, but can't make any sound. He slowly crawls away from the wolfs, and starts running, while hoping to find civilization.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)''Would you like to take a ride with me to the city?'' the old man asked Stephen. Stephen replied:''It depends. How long to the city?''.''Only a few days. You seem strong enough to protect us from the bandits.''the old man answered.''Ok. how about I help you fend off the bandits while we travel, and when we reach the city, you give me some money, because I'm broke.''Stephen asked. The old man accepted. After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):Stephen had picked up a sharp piece of steel he found in the wagon. As he was giving one of the bandit the money, he pulled the piece and stabbed the bandit. The bandit fell on the grass, and the other bandits immediately took off into the distance.''Impressive.''the old man said.''My dad thought me how to scavenge stuff, and how to use swords.''Stephen told.
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)Stephen remembers the old man had promised him money for fending off the bandits. He searched thru the whole city, but the old man wasn't anywhere to be found. Stephen decided to sell his ring he got from his mom years ago. With the money he got for it, he bought food and a spear. After eating, he decided to go hunt for meat and animal skins. Stephen started a new life.

Wall of text-Please fix.
{Denied-Not following Format/Improper Name (Already have a Steven).}

Corex

Whoops, the post got squeezed D: Hope it doesnt matter

TZRares

Name: Rares Nicolae[/size]Roleplay Name: My Roleplay name is AzUrEPlayers you already know on the on the server: I do not know nobody.Previous roleplay experience: I played a little Samp RP and Minecraft Rp.What servers have you played on, and how long: I played Samp Rp Romania for 2 Weeks,And Minecraft Rp (a friends server) for 1 monthWhy would you like to join our server: I would like to join youre server to meet diferrent gamers and play terraria in coop.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I read It!.Do you agree to follow the rules?: I agree Following them and i will report anyone that does not follow them!Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes i agree for a one week probation.ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): finding something to eat and drink, than i would try to find a cave or something to make shelterThings have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) I would Risk going with him, and if something happends i will try to help how i can.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I would get down the wagon and let the old man go. while i try to tell the bandits i dont have nothing. You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I would try to find some help to give me a little bread and water, than i would try finding something to do to earn money.

Wall of text-Please fix
{Denied-Not following Format/Improper Name.}

Praph

Name:Praph

Roleplay Lucforme:

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers have you played on, and how long: different servers for the past 3-4 days

Why would you like to join our server: because i want to roleplay in terraria

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): getting out of the forrest and finding "civilization"

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Sure. I don't want to stay in the forest no more.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): kill the bandits and take the old man's money back

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Well i still have the money from the bandit so i can buy food and weponds and outher stuff to help me become the new king.

Extend RP, I doubt that you can be a king in Caphori as it stands now, but you can go ahead and try.

CPftw

Quote from: Praph on 27-01-2013
to help me become the new king.
pffft

Please stop criticizing the applicants. That's my job, not yours. :D

Don't make me create the "Application Critic" position
pffft

Curupira

Roleplay Name: Curupira

Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience: Darksouls

What servers have you played on, and how long:none

Why would you like to join our server:seems nice

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yeap

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yeap

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:yes

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?make a staff out off wood and search for food, water and start to determine where am I and in which direction should I head to.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?yeah, and offer my services for help in any misshappen on the way, for a small payment in $$$.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? Say nay and charge the bandits with my staff, kill them, loot their goods give the man his money back and share the loot with him.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take? look for a job and try to grab something to eat while searching for a job. With the job money start my life in the city if prospects seems nice or leave for a country life if otherwise.
{Denied-Not following Format/RP needs Improvement/Improper Name.}

ultraman64

Name: Ryan

Roleplay Name: Jake delise

Previous roleplay experience: a lot

What servers have you played on, and how long: some minecraft servers for about 1 year + and some other minor servers

Why would you like to join our server: well first of all I like role play and I kind of like the sound of you're server

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes of course

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes

What would be your first course of action? (RP It.): find some food and look for shelter and also find some wood for tools

An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
Would you travel with this man? (RP it.) I would agree to go with him and do my best to protect him

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I would try to take them on with my wood sword

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)I hide behind a barrel of apples and slowly go to take one and then run but decide when I have the money Ill pay him back

{Denied-Butchered Format/Improper Name/RP too Short.}

mcbrick555

Name:John

Roleplay Name:John Fitch

Players you already know on the on the server:So far i know none.

Previous roleplay experience:I used to go on multiple minecraft servers and roleplay with some friends.

What servers have you played on, and how long:

Why would you like to join our server:I`ve never roleplayed on a terraria server before and i thought this would be a great fun

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Considering i hate griefing and stealing OF COURSE!!!

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Sure

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Alright i need to get some sticks and leaves to make a shelter before a storm comes.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Excuse me sir, mind if i travel with you?

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):I struggle as the bandits attack me but i give them a good beating and get the coins back!

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)*running towards a nearby shop and bursts into it* I WOULD LIKE A JOB PLEASE! :D

{Denied-Not following Format/RP needs Improvement.}

Praph

This is a repost of my story, and my new Application Thread: Enjoy!

Name:Praph

Roleplay Lucforme:

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers have you played on, and how long: different servers for the past 3-4 days

Why would you like to join our server: because i want to roleplay in terraria

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Waking up when hit by the morning rain. One little drop fell in my closed left eye. Seeing myself not knowing how i managed to land myself in the middle of the haunted forest. Something magical is in the air. Can fell the warm wind and the white bunny's everywhere, and in the far away distance a bird is proudly watching my awakening. I can feel that i passed from a world into another and a job is awaiting for me in this new, undiscovered, perilous place. First thing was to check my pocket's. Nothing. Looked around me, maybe i dropped something on my arrival. Nothing. Feel so alone in this place, this beautiful forest, but i don't know why, I'm not scared. I'm thrilled to start a new adventure.
I start on by crafting small things to help me start and to keep me alive. I can recall all the things i need, a pickaxe, an axe and a sword. It's always need for a sword, a long sharpen sword to scare away enemy's and protect what is mine. Guess a small one will do for starters. I see a light coming from my right, going to see what is there ....

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I have a bigger sword now, some experience with this world. I will accompany the old man, seeing he knows the paths in this place better maybe he will show me more.
My hunger for adventure is only getting bigger. After a few days in this magical place, I only fed myself with hope and enthusiasm, many were the dangers that i faced but few were my fears. And i never stopped in being eager to see what the next path is preparing for me. I climb walls, not turn around or go besides them. I will crawl in deep dungeons in which others  would turn back because in that place gold, and outer many items are awaiting me. Besides I'm not a average peasant. I'm Praph. I'm the future, I am the one who was born with the sun and the one which will die with the moon. I am here to stay.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Five bandits surround the wagon. The little one, had a patch on his left eye, many scars, he smelled like a dead rotten rat. His yellow teeth were smiling when the old man gave him his money. He next turn around to me, he extended his hand like a beggar. I raised my eyes and look upon his face and so I asked him: "Before I give you what u deserve
I must ask you for you're name?" And so I found out that his name was Blakker. This was his brothers, Krapius, band of bandits. He was the front man, because fighting was in his blood" he said. I didn't saw any fighting in him, all he had was a big mouth, and now my sword through his stomach. It suited him beautifully, but it pissed off his 4 remaining bandit friends.  Two of them charged madly in my direction. Bought like wield dogs and with no ideas in they head failed down stocked by my sword. First i defended from the first one, throwing him off balance into the dirt behind me, and going down to kill the second with a up wards blow to his dead, just to return to his friend which had dirt in his eyes to strike open his head. The road was full of blood. 3 bandits killed. I was hopping that the remaining two wood fled, but seems this world is full of surprises. From behind a tall man with a club managed to hit me so hard i hit the ground. Turned on my back i was facing him. He was crying. A tall man, with a cold bat in his hand, crying in my face. He then said: "Blakker, was my only friend, he saved me from hunger when i was little, saved me from my drunk parents, gave me a house, food he took care of me, and now he lies down in his own pool of blood. What are your final words man?"
I then came to my senses from the blow and in one strike open wide the tall mans stomach with my sword and then replay: "Like your friend all you do is talk. Die now, go with Blakker" Only one bandit remaining, Krapius. He was also full of emotions, losing all his friends and crew. He was a easy target. Just more blood on my sword. Although he had more gold in his pockets then the outers.
"Let's move on old man. this place will smell in a bit. Let's get save." And there we went ahead.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

I felt like in another dimension, gold everywhere, so much gold and prosperity. Tall towers everywhere, so many people but so much hunger was in me. The human need for food and water is coming now.
"I fell secure, but am i really?" I reach the market place. Saw some beautiful apples and ask the vendor for some, just to feel again the feeling of a belly with food.  So many days past since i ate something.
The vendor refused me, and with anger in my voice i was trying to put some sense into him. From the distance a young lord appeared, with arrogance he pushed me away and said: "If you cant afford one apple, then you are the lowest piece of shit I have ever seen. Now get away from my sigh and never come here again."
"How can this little brat tack to me like that?" I fast draw my sword and put it in his young lord's face. Some talk about honor was involved and there i was in the marketplace face to face with a little lord.
Just a boy he was, no more then 25 years old. I fast outplayed him and he remained without his sword once, on which i said: "Want to try again young lord ? But this time if i lose you will buy this vendors apples for me?" He agreed seeing his honor was at stake. Quickly loosing the battle, was a fast sign of my belly of being full off apples. This also made a name for myself. Now the new word in this mouths of the castle is "Praph".
This is what they will say later to their king. That's my goal.
The path of right or the path of blood, what is this world's plan for me ?

{Denied-Not following Format/Invalid RP name, please fill..}

Lobster_sauce

Roleplay Name: Kent Andris

Players you already know on the on the server: Not a single person

Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons & Dragons, and Shadowrun and like a ton of roleplaying videogames

What servers you play on: Single player mostly but I play on private servers with friends sometimes

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I do not

Why would you like to join our server: For fun!

Have you read the rules thread?: Absolutely

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Question him of what the scroll holds if it is in my interest I would purchase it 

Use new format.

Lobster_sauce

Roleplay Name: Kent Andris

Players you already know on the on the server: Not a single person

Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons & Dragons, and Shadowrun and like a ton of roleplaying videogames

What servers you play on: Single player mostly but I play on private servers with friends sometimes

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I do not

Why would you like to join our server: For fun!

Have you read the rules thread?: Absolutely

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Question him of what the scroll holds if it is in my interest I would purchase it 

{Get out, El Inventor.}

UmbraAnimus

Name: Liam Ward

Roleplay Name: Ashena Courana Mordin ( Ashe )

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I Text Roleplay, and roleplay alot on StarCraft 2, and Warcraft 3. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now

What servers have you played on, and how long: None other than my friends hamachi server

Why would you like to join our server: Ive been looking for a terraria server for a while now, and the fact that this is rp is even better

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes i have

Do you agree to follow the rules?:  Yes i do, ( they are quite sensable )

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure

Ashe: Ugg, what in the world? Guess i was out too late last night. * rubs head, then looks around * Damn, nothing here... * gets up then goes to a tree to collect wood * Well, at least i have some materials to make some crude tools, maybe this wont be too bad...

Old Man: H-hello there young lass, do you want a ride to the city? its near-by and you look like you need some, help. Ashe: Hmm. I guesss so, as long as you have somthing to help me fend off anything that might be lurking around. Im feeling a little drained though. * hops onto the waggon, and makes sure the man doesnt attempt anything, after all, she could just hop out if he did *

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Ashe: What, you want me to pay you? in case you diddnt notice, all my stuff was already stolen, but ill come with you if you want to take ransom from my non-exsistant friends and familly. Bandits: * reaches out to help her down so they could take her * Ashe: * grabs one of their hands then pulls them hard against the wagon, knocking him out before taking his weapon, than proceeding to kill his friends in a quick battle resulting in a shallow gash in Ashe's arm *

* Walking over to the marketplace, Ashe askes around for work, a little bit of food and whatever you need done is done, after her offer is accepted, she follows through with her deal and ends up getting some coins as extram she rents a room for the night. Pretty wild expiriance *

Expand your RP a bit more, also how do you RP on starcraft 2?

YourImperalChristy

Name: Christy

Roleplay Name: Bella Nebbia Scura

Players you already know on the on the server: None...But I hope to meet some someday :3

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplay on sites and/or games. I also cosplay sometimes.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have played on adventure and rp servers. My longest time is 2 hours :3.

Why would you like to join our server: I really like to roleplay and I want to try your server.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I plan to follow your rules.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure

You walk around to find some source of food because you are famished.
You stumble across some fruit but you had no idea they were injected with a sleeping elixir.
You quickly finish the fruit and fall asleep.
A strange man comes up and carries you to his home.
You wake up and start talking ' What...What happened?! Who are you?!!?!?!!'
He responds with 'I am Sir Eslegius and I will help you with your journey.'

You agree to the old mans offer because you are tired from walking with your new found friend, Sir Esleguis.
The old man helps you and Sir E. up on his wagon.
You have a little talk with your friend.
'So, How did you get here?' You ask slowly and uncomfortably to your friend.
He responds with a small sigh and a grunt.
You take that as a 'I don't wanna talk about it' sigh.
You decide to leave him alone...He looks stressed.

You disagree and challenge them to a fight.
The bandits laugh and quickly accept for they think they can beat a girl.
You laugh in your head because your sword can cut any mans head off and keep the holder from being damaged.
You battle them and they quickly fall down as you strike them.
You give the old man his money and he thanks you.
He also promises to return a favor.
You tell your new friends they should continue their adventure, for they have a long way ahead of them.

You wander around the streets with Sir E. and the old man pitching behind you.
A young boy quickly runs by around and bumps into you.
He strikes you in your weak spot and you fall down.
You pick yourself up and ask the old man if he still has his money.
He says yes and gives you his money.
You go to a little store and buy some food.
Atleast you quenced your hunger, but you didn't quence your want to go home.

Write RP as a story, write in the first person, or third person, not in the second person. Also, a few continuity issues, and please, try not to overpower your characters. Bandits aren't plush teddy bears, and you aren't capable of just slapping them around for a few seconds and killing all of them with no injury.

CPftw

Quote from: YourImperalChristy on 30-01-2013
You have no tools or weapons

You laugh in your head because your sword can cut any mans head off and keep the holder from being damaged.
pffft
pffft

YourImperalChristy

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Shadoweangel

Name: Alex Lennon

Roleplay Name: Archaeanthus

Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Numerous Tabletop RPGs including but not limited to World of Darkness (New and Old), D&D, Legend of the Five Rings and Shadowrun

What servers have you played on, and how long: Caphori would be the first roleplay server for Terraria that I've joined.

Why would you like to join our server: I'm very interested in getting involved in online roleplaying, and have heard very good things about Caphori

What would be your first course of action?

:Archaeanthus stretched, taking in the unfamiliar sight of the forest around him and briefly checking for a dagger that is no longer on his belt. His rough hand caresses his cheek, as he carefully considers the situation. Not the first time that he's found himself missing his purse and in a strange place though most often he was in better company, and a more luxurious bed.
"Who knew Lagiran Fire Whiskey had that kind of a kick to it" he mused to himself, a small smile creasing his face. It wouldn't be easy picking up the pieces to be sure but he had faith in his impeccable luck. A shallow sigh escaped his lips as he picked up a pebble hesitating only momentarily before tossing it in a direction, seemingly at random, and ambled off after it whistling a tune.

A full two days had passed for him. He was alone in an unfamiliar land, potentially miles from the creature comforts of the taverns he had graced back in Lagiria. For the most part, this place seemed hospitable, if a little rough hewn. Fortune it seemed did indeed favor the fool, as despite his lack of formal training in the art of survival he had managed a small fire and grassy lean to, the scent of roasting fish wafting through the still air of his little encampment. He'd even managed a fairly well made, if unfortunately short, walking stick by carving the branches off of a mostly healthy sapling recently uprooted on the side of a riverbank; It offered little in the way of protection, a fact he had only recently managed to admit to himself but the comfort it brought him was well worth the effort.

Would you travel with this man?

:Archaeanthus squinted, the unpleasant glare of the morning sun hammering into his eyes like tiny spikes of molten gold. He gave a low groan as the wondrous relief from his stony rest on the forest floor washed over him, his joints screaming in a cacophony of cavitation. He'd left the fire out over the night, but its soft glow had long since faded, leaving only cinder and ash to tell its tale.
Archaeanthus would have been perfectly content wasting away a few more hours, stirring those ashes and bemoaning his terrible fate but it swiftly became obvious that more pressing matters demanded his attention. The sound of a wagon clattering across a road was more beautiful to him now than the most practiced of bardic epics.
Arch crashed through the bushes, making for the sound of travellers with little care for obstacle or caution, he beamed at the sky giving comment as he went "Much more of this, and I'm back on your side Lady Luck!"
It seemed the owner of the wagon was an older gentleman, on his way to market in a nearby town, kindly enough to fill in some of the blanks for his new companion.
"You're in Caphori, son. On the outskisrts of Caphori to be honest, but hardly more than a stones throw away."
"Caphori?! Well I'll be damned." To call it a far reach from home would be to put it quite lightly. "It seems I'm far more lost than I'd thought..." He gave the man a quizzical glance. "I don't suppose you'd have some advice, or supplies for a fellow traveler with a long way to go?"
The man considered, chewing his pipe in  contemplation.
"I'd say your best bet is in town, a short ways from here. Same direction I'm headed actually. Been some problems with bandits though, so whatever you do you'd best be out of this forest 'afore you do it."
"The same direction, eh? I don't suppose..."
The man gave a nod, and a tip of his wide brimmed hat.
"Aye, I suppose a lift wouldn't be any trouble."
With nary a moments hesitation Archaeanthus leaps onto the back of the wagon, an uffish grin splitting his face.
"Safety in numbers, isn't that right grandpa?"
Maybe, with some luck this traveler had some poorly guarded goods to get Arch back on his feet. If all else failed the company was better than another night of quiet introspection.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?

:They'd come from nowhere, or so it seemed. If he had thought the forest rough hewn the only fitting descriptor for these men would be downright craggy. All bluster and beard, bursting forth from behind trees and bushes they accosted the poor duo, waving weapons with an abandon that suggested little skill but more than enough will to murder.
They'd demanded the two leave the cart, that they might search it, but finding little of value instead imposed a tax of ten coins.
"Fer maintenance of the road, an' to insure yer safety" the leader suggested, eliciting a laugh from his fellow ruffians. Of course the old man had complied, and oh so willingly. His life may have been hard, but was certainly worth more than a handful of money. Money, it occurred to Archaeanthus, that he personally did not have.
Certainly it seemed unlikely that he was going to get out of this situation scot free, so Archaeanthus did the next best thing. He bargained.
~cough~ "Surely, good sirs, ten coins is exorbitant given the circumstances. As it stands, in fact, I find myself remarkably penniless. If you'd find it agreeable however, I may know someone, an official of sorts, in the next town that could easily make arrangements for the refurbishment and sale of this old mans wagon. What say you? Worth more than ten coins I'd wager..."
He could only hope the bandits bought his bluff, meager though it might be it was better than nothing. In the end he did feel a little poorly for his erstwhile companion, but in the end it's a hard life for everyone.

What action(s) would you take?

:A never ending fount of luck and good timing. He wasn't sure exactly how he kept happening upon such things, but after the bandits agreed to his deal and dispatched the old man on the side of the road they had happened upon some... Creature in the woods. It struck at night, and moved too swiftly for the eye to easily follow tearing even those hardened forest highwaymen apart with ease. Given the opportunity to slip away in the dead night Arch managed to evade the truth of his situation and death at the hands of some monster. As it so happened the man hadn't been lying. The town had come into view but halfway through the night and now Archaeanthus had found himself back in more civil holdings. Now the focus of his attention had turned to a growling belly but more importantly an empty purse. Archaeanthus eyed the market, taking careful stock of the merchants and vendors. Noting a young woman greeting passers with a warm smile, he approached her stand and made a show of appraising the baked goods contained therein.
"I had thought myself half starved, and hallucinating when first I gazed upon your goods. Each one of these is truly a work of art, as much a loaf of bread, though I must admit that their craftsmanship pales in comparison to your beauty!"
"I... Whatt? The woman asked, confusion plain in her features.
Arch casually snatched a pastry from the cart, biting into it with relish, staring intently into the woman's eyes.
"What, pray tell, is a lady of your caliber doing selling tarts, when she should be hanging in a portrait above some lord's mantelpiece?"

Thanks for getting back to me, hope this is sufficiently expansive.
I was bored, so i decided to throw an application in here for the hell of it.
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}
"I'm afraid I don't see things like you do. I mean it: I'm afraid. What if the things I find beautiful drive you mad? What if they hollow you out like clever little squirrels getting nuts for the winter, except the nuts are your eyes, and winter is, I don't know, maybe the Rapture or something? And I'm just smiling while your face gets ripped apart because I think it's beautiful?"

darkshinyprincess3

Name: Abby Stone

Roleplay Name: 28

Players you already know on the on the server: the assassin, nathan jones, garagan, mister j, pumpkin pie, leonardo...

Previous roleplay experience: same as previous

What servers have you played on, and how long: same as previous and this one, for almost half a year

Why would you like to join our server: because i think i can roleplay better than before, no erping and else

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: i knew em

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yup

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: sure!

* Abby Stone awakes in a forest.
Abby Stone: What the... What is this place? I have never been here before.
* Abby Stone walks arround in circles.
* Abby Stone starts to be hungry.
Abby Stone: Damn, my stomach rumbles and I have no food, tools and else.
Abby Stone: Hmm. Let's see if I can...
* Abby Stone makes magic that chops down a tree.
Abby Stone: Good, some wood. Let's make some tools for hunting.

* Abby Stone hears some steps.
* Abby Stone points with her hands.
Abby Stone: Who's there?
Man: Hey, lady. I saw you were lost, you don't look like a native girl. Maybe I could take you to the city.
Abby Stone: Could you? Well, I'd thank it you very much.
Man: But... there's a problem. There are many bandits arround here.
Abby Stone: Don't worry, this place is big and they'll not find us.

* Abby Stone is wet.
Abby Stone: Well, I have no money here, but maybe I could pay you... by another, better way.
* Abby Stone drops her robe.
* Abby Stone kisses one of the bandits.

Bandit: STOP THERE, NOW.
* Bandits surround the area.
Abby Stone: F***, bandits.
Bandit: Hello, buddy. We are bandits, owners of this part of the forest. I'm afraid you will not pass from this point, unless you give us 10 coins.
Man: Ok, ok, I'll pay. But don't hurt this lady.
* Man gives the bandit 10 coins.
Man: There, now let us pass.
Bandit: Not so fast, guys. I said 10 coins from you BOTH. The girl has to pay too.
Abby Stone: But... I have no money. I awoke here with no money, no food, no weapons... Only my robe, and I can't give it.
Bandit: Well, then I'm afraid you will not pass through...
Abby Stone: LOOK OUT, SKELETRON PRIME OVER THERE!
* Bandits take their bows and points everywhere.
* Abby Stone runs as fast as she can.
Abby Stone: WULD, NAH KEST.

* Abby Stone crawls to the city.
Abby Stone: food... food... f... foo...
* Abby Stone passes out at the gates of the city.
Much later...
* Abby Stone awakes in a bed.
The old man of before: Lucky you escaped those bandits.
* Man gives Abby Stone some soup and meat.
* Abby Stone eats it.
Abby Stone: Thank you, I really needed it.
Man: No, thank you for distracting those bandits. I was able to steal my money back and escape. I found you at the gates, with bad aspect.
Abby Stone: You are a really really good person. I want to reward you, but I'm poor now. I came here to find some job. I was an alchemist. You know, making and selling potions for money.
Man: Well, no need to reward me. But there's a potion shop right there, XXXX street, number X.
Abby Stone: Thank you. I'll be there in the morning.
LATER
* Abby Stone knocks on the shop's door.
Shopkeeper: Come in.
Abby Stone: Hello, I'm new in the city, and I was looking for job.
Shopkeeper: Well, maybe I can give you one. What can you do?
Abby Stone: Emmm, making potions. And selling them. And magic.
* Shopkeeper nods doubtfuly.
Shopkeeper: Well, lets test you.
* Shopkeeper takes a bucket of water, vials and a bunch of plants.
Shopkeeper: I think you can recognize these plants.
Abby Stone: Sure. Deathweed, blinkroot, waterleaf...
Shopkeeper: Yes. Now, if you want to work for me, you have to make 20 healing potions and 10 regeneration potions in less than one ho... oh my...
* Abby Stone has made the potions in seven seconds, and two invisibility potions extra.
Shopkeeper: Holy heavens of Valhalla, you are a monster! You really dominate this.
* Shopkeeper gives Abby Stone the keys of the garden.
Shopkeeper: The job is yours, lady.
Abby Stone: Abby. My name is Abby. Abby Stone.

What's this? I'm not being simultaneously hugged and given a flareon cookie whilst being handed an apology note? Well sheeeit.

Denied as hell.(Also, that better have been James or something adding those joke crossed-out sections. If not...then double denied?)