[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

Darknezz99

Name: Darknezz99

Roleplay Name: Sethius Zhaar

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience: On Terraria never before, but I am experienced in other games (Freelancer) to RP, I wrote various RP stories, lead even a RP faction on the respective forum. Also I am aware that this is a medieval oriented RP but for me is no problem that, my RP can be adaptable. I also made various RP stories from other universes like Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: On Terraria I played only on private created servers with several friends

Why would you like to join our server: Because I am very intrigued about the RP in Terraria, I think it has great potential and I sought that your server is the best at doing that. And I really want to feel the RP level on Terraria, I really have big hopes for it :)

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes and I agree.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes, I do agree.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

In a dark paradise of the night, Sethius Zhaar awakes without remembering how much about his arrival on that place in the first place. As he begins to explore the surroundings, he is intrigued by the strange looks of the forest and the death cold feeling in which he is placed. He walks away and has flashes about random figures, random battle scenes and a person, someone he was close to. He hears some growls in the forward clearing of the forest and also from behind him. Without realizing he ignites his hand with a powerful fire ball, he is aware the he is a Spellcaster, an Elementalist. The beasts of darkness approach faster towards him, he remembers his mission to find her and he is insanely infuriated, torching his body up. He is ready to battle..

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Finding refuge into the desolated paradise, he founds tracks over civilized place. He knows that she was taken away from him and has to go to a more civilized area to find more clues. He reaches a forgotten road from which a small wagon carrying an old men is being seen. He approaches the wagon and the old man offers him help to reach civilization, also he offers him an old enchanted scroll . Old man : "Son, do you require help with something more, unique ? As in... enchanted elemental magic ?" S.Z: "You are aware that I am an Elementalist and i can see clearly if this is a false scroll or not", Old Man : "By all means, son, try it". Sethius felt the ancient magic engraved in the scroll and he decided to accept by buying the scroll with the little he had on him. The curses and arcane techniques he found proved to be useful in the following events..

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

After practicing the spells he learned from the ancient text, the wagon suddenly stops. It was surrounded by several road bandits. The old man got worried, but Sethius told him to play along with them. The bandits demanded rightaway a sum of 10 coins to be payed. The old man gives them and now the bandits waited for Sethius. He told them dead cold "Give the old man the money and move away... peacefully" The bandits got even more angered and tried to use force on them until Sethius looked at them from the dark with some flaming eyes and his hands filled with a wild red fire, he threw a fire bolt directly to the one who tried to assault them, he burned in seconds. The others were very frightened yelling like madmen "Sorcerer, Sorcerer !"

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

As Sethius reached civilization, he wanted to eat, but without cash and being so exhausted because of the spell cast, it seemed to be impossible. He went to the market and approached a trader selling various food based on meat and various vegetables. Sethius could've used his powers to steal everything he wanted, but that could drive towards his end, so he asked kindly to receive the meal for free in exchange of a trick. The trader got intrigued and listened to his offer. Sethius said that he would be able to conjure any special unique spice the trader wanted. So the trader asked him to create the most rare spice on the surrounding lands and kingdoms, so Sethius did what he was asked but he then feel to his knees because he had lesser energy by each spell and magic he did. The trader helped him out by giving him enough food to restore his energy. The trader got rich several days after, because of the spice Sethius made.
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

Tanis

Name:
Tanis Aylworth
Roleplay Name:
Heric Battlecrystal
Players you already know on the on the server:
None
Previous roleplay experience:
I've played dnd since I was 2 and role played on Starcraft and I have played almost ever RPG based game on the market
What servers have you played on, and how long:
Cats dedicated I'm kind of new to terraria but I am a respectful player
Why would you like to join our server:
I love to role play
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
I'm not sure why I'm would be on probation but due to some sercomstances yes

Heric: wh... What were am I *stands up*
*being alone and disturbed Tanthalas looks around to asses the situation and begins to build a play based on the elements around him*
Heric: ok I should better set up camp and wait for someone to find me
*the days went by when all of the sudden.......

An old man walks into view* upon seeing the poorly built shelter and scraps of food the elder offers Heric a ride to the nearest town not asking anything in return.
Heric: I shall accept thy offer elder and offer my protection in return for the ride to town.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

*before the transaction is completed I draw a blade a swipe off the bandits hand. *the bandit howls in pain and stumbles back* I slide from the wagon on to the dirt path and ready my weapon knowing this will be a hard fight I clench my teeth and prepare for battle
Bandit 1:strikes at Heric with a dagger nearly missing the fighter
Heric: does an over hand swing that smashes into the ground
Bandit 2: drives his dagger into Heric's back causing a very shap pain
Bandit 3: strikes only to be parried and thrown back
Heric: does a turning blow with his sword at bandit 2 nearly severing the bandits head
Bandit 1:missed his strike just as Heric did his
Bandit 3: tries to attack but mistakenly hits bandit 1 in the lower intestines from which he collapses
Heric: trying to comprehend what happened behind him finishes the last bandit with a quick jab to gut

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.

I would walk to nearest merchant and trade to them one of my weapons from the fallen bandits to him in exchange for money and food and if I am still hungry I will do this again to another merchant

deviatedArtistic

Name:Dave
Roleplay Name:Dane Darkan
Players you already know on the on the server:None
Previous roleplay experience:DnD, Random roleplays with friendsWhat servers have you played on, and how long:None, Usually did single player
Why would you like to join our server:I need a server to play on and a Roleplaying server is even more prefered
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Aye
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Aye
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:-Nods-
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):-You wake up and look around. Noticing that you have no tools you move to find the nearest sharp rock. Failing to do so you decide to make your own, grabbing two separate rocks and sharpening one. You use the sharpened rock to start collecting bark from a nearby tree. Maybe with this you can advance to start making shelter-
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)-You look at the man with a worried yet distrustful look. You have made a nice living here in the woods and you wouldn't wish to leave it but some supplies would be nice, no matter how you were to get it, It would be necessary. You grab your sword, just in case, and throw a nod to the old man as you hop to the front of his wagon. You make yourself comfortable for the long journey ahead-
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):-You look at the bandits with a look of distaste. You grant them the offer of either letting you pass or their death, you show them easily that you do not tend to lie when it comes to these things and they allow your passage You sigh in relief at not having to have had to kill, though you know that if it had come down to it you would have-
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)-Luckily, though you don't have any gold you do happen to have some of your leathers on you and,in the unlikely chance that doesn't get you food to eat you have a particular ability that allowsyou to be able to hunt. If you have to spare some food in exchange for money than that's fineby you... just so long as you have /something/ to eat and some money to tide you through the time in this odd world. You walk to the nearest shop keeper and ask for either a trade or a job.Everyone knows money is everything, Don't they?-

{Denied-Read first post again}
then fix your application.

Thracius

Name: Thracius

Roleplay Name: Seraphin Lazare

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I've had a number of years with forum roleplays, as well as a few gamnes like Warcraft 3, Starcraft, and most recently San Andreas Roleplay servers.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy roleplaying, so I thought this would be a good server for me.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Seraphin winces as the trees shift, and light pierces past the leaves disturbing his slumber, he groggily opens his eyes with an unsatisfied moan. Sitting up he takes in his surroundings, oblivious at first, but with the quick realization that this place was foreign to him, and he was not in the bed in which he had laid down for the night. Seraphin lept to his feet and after several moments of heart throbbing fear he subsided from the shock and gathered his bearings, and started walking.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) After what had seemed like and eternity of walking Seraphin struck a path, and even better signs of life. A carriage sat on the side of the path, having probably stopped for the night. Seraphin called out to the carriage and an old man appeared from behind it, after a few moments of talking the old man agree'd to give Seraphin a ride out of the woods, his luck had finally taken a turn for the better, but he could not help but notice the old man seemed a bit uneasy, as if something worried him. (Please excuse the lack of dialog, I figured it would be best to be brief)

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):  The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): The morning had broke into noon, and the weather seemed impeccably calm for the season. The carriage ride was a great relief on Seraphin's feet, he eased back closing his eyes and listened to the easy going sounds of birds chirping alongside of the carriage, and the horses hooves. The peace was soon disturbed as the carriage came to an abrupt halt, Seraphin opened his eyes to a mob blocking the path in front of the path, his heart sunk and his face went paled. The bandits demands were simple 'Your money or your life' and the old man willingly paid, however when it came Seraphin's turn his words shuddered as he explained he had no money. Unwilling to hear his excuses the bandit had quickly pulled him from the carriage and they beat him mercilessly. He would have been executed then and there, but for his luck a horn sounded in the distance and the sound of racing hooves as a nearby patrol came upon the bandits and the carriage. The bandits took to their feet, and fled, with the patrol close on their heals.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) 'Civilization at last' were the words that marked Seraphin's mouth as they rode through the gates of the city and settled in the square, he thanked the old man and bruised and bloody lept down from the carriage. It was not long before he was alone again, and the pain of hunger overcoming his senses. He first tried begging, but only recieved snide remarks and kicks whenever he came to close, so it became clear to Seraphin, he had to survive. Petty theft quickly became his talent as he struck a merchant over the head with a stick and made off with as much bread as he could carry, guards yelling as he fled into the alleys.

MurpGK

Name: Dylan
Roleplay Name: Sprat
Players you already know on the on the server: Hephaestus
Previous roleplay experience: Skyrim
Why would you like to join our server: My friend recommended it
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I will

[size=0pt]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.[/size][size=0pt]You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.[/size][size=0pt]What would be your first course of action?[/size]A[size=0pt]s I slowly open my eyes to the darkened sky, I notice that there is not a star in the sky. Perfect. I don't know where I am or how I got here but without light no one will be able to stop my hunt for blood. I am a vampire and this is what I do...[/size]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
Would you travel with this man?
A[size=0pt]nimals, they are all I have fed on, but animal blood cannot compare to the perfect warmth of fresh human blood...[/size][size=0pt]I look up to the sound of a cart rolling down a gravel trail. Quickly I wrap myself in my makeshift cloak of which I have made from the skins of the many deer I have slain to protect myself from the sun's cursed light and quickly make my way toward the sound. I happen upon a man and his horse-drawn carriage. He suspects nothing but his horse can sense the almost certain death awaiting them and it begins to panic. "Whoa girl!" shouts the man in a wasted attempt to calm his horse. He then notices me standing in the shadows, "Why hello there sir, can I help you?" "Why yes, can you give me a ride to the nearest city or village, I seem to be lost," I say with a fake grin. He doesn't completely trust me and with good reason. After a bit of persuasion I convince him to give me a lift. I also discover that there are bandits nearby, the poor fools...[/size]After a few hours of traveling,
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?
T[size=0pt]he sun is beginning to set. Soon I'll be able to ditch this ridiculous cloak and perhaps hunt a bit. What's this? We appear to be approaching someone, or a multitude of someones. "Oh no," whispers the old man in horror, "Bandits!" "Hello there. How are you fine gentlemen doing on this wonderful evening?" says the strongest looking of the bunch, most likely the leader, "I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to pay the tax into the city, it's part of the new law you see. So that'll be ten gold pieces from the both of ya." "Y-yes of course, here you are," whimpers the old man as he hands over 10 gold pieces. "Thank you for your donation kind citizen!" says the "leader", "Now it's your turn," he says turning to me. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and look up at the beautiful night sky, the perfect dark night. I turn back to him but this time with blood red eyes and a grinning mouth of dagger-like teeth stretching from ear to ear...[/size]

What action(s) would you take?
W[size=0pt]hen I arrive in town I notice the many people flooding the streets and breathe in with a sigh, "So much blood, I could get used to a place like this." I walk through the streets I search for my first victim, "Who to choose, who to choose. There are so many choices." Someone is running straight toward me. A pickpocket, I could feel him bump into me as to try and cover up the hand reaching in my pocket and coming up with absolutely nothing, then he ran into the nearest alley. "Well, I guess the world could always use less pickpockets..."[/size][size=0pt]He was a bit scrawny though.[/size]

{Denied-Read first post again}
then fix your application.

the_grub

Quote from: Tanis on 03-01-2013

Roleplay Name:
Tanthalas Halfeleven

That's from Dragonlance boy
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Tanis

Quote from: the_grub on 03-01-2013

Roleplay Name:
Tanthalas Halfeleven

That's my true name in elven Tanthalas

Ragolution

Roleplay Name:
Tanthalas Halfeleven

next you'll want to be a kender, right?

the_grub

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-01-2013

Roleplay Name:
Tanthalas Halfeleven

next you'll want to be a kender, right?
Tasselhoff Burrfoot?
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

RainbowAdvenger

Roleplay Name: Zackeri Zorn
none
Previous roleplay experience: I have little roleplay experiance with Terraria although I have tried to host one my self but i was unable to host it or a long period of time. I do however have much experience with minecraft and text-based roleplay, being a longterm member of the minecraft roleplay community.
What servers have you played on, and how long: The only Terraria roleplay server i have been on was my own, Kingdom of Cienka, and that was up for about two months. I have however been on many minecraft roleplay servers.
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join your server because I have for a long time wanted to get back into Terraria rp and this server looks like a very good choice. I also hope to have fun on this server and really want to get into the roleplay of this server.
Yes I have indeed
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do
Yes

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Zackeri Zorn, also known as Zack, wakes up in a small clearing in the forest with no memory of who he his other than his name. The only other thing that he knows is that he has to survive, and in order to do that he has to remember how. HE sits down in the clearing and tries to think back to what he must do first, what his needs to get to survive. Water. Zackeri walks to a nearby pound and drinks deeply. Food. He searches the forest and finds some edible mushrooms, although he doesn't know how he knows they are edible. Weapons. Zak remembers that there are beasts in the forest that will harm him, and he the searches the hills for some kind of weapon. Zackeri searches for hours until he finds a cave, which he immediately enters. He looks around the cave, finds nothing at first, but then notices a small clump of dirt. Zackeri brushes off the dirt and finds a old weathered chest. Inside of the chest sat four items: a copper pickaxe, a copper short sword, a copper axe, and a dusty carrot. It was then that Zackeri knew that he might have a chance. 
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Zackeri walks away from the cave that he had found with his new possessions in hand and looks around trying to see what to do next. He starts to climb a hill to see what there is to see, but on his way up he spots a rabbit running away from what looked to be a creature made of pure slime. Zack takes out his sword and attacks the slime monster and eventually destroys it. Then he turns to the cowering rabbit and offers out his carrot. The rabbit looks up at Zack, approaches him, and eats the carrot. Then starts shaking violently and turns the color of Zackeri's shirt; the rabbit then starts to run off. Zackeri intrigued, runs off after the rabbit until they reach an old dirt road with an old flustered-looking man standing next to an old broken-down wagon. The man sees Zackeri and asks Zackeri if he could help him fix the wagon. Zackeri could barely remember English but was able to communicate that he had no experience with wagons. The old man simply replied that all he needed Zack to do was to hold up the wagon so he could repair and axel. Zackeri did what he was told and soon the wagon was fixed and the old man was grateful and offered Zackeri a ride to the nearest city. Zackeri said that he would appreciate that very much. The old man then told Zackeri to keep an eye out for the bandits that roamed these roads.
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Zackeri shrugs and tells the bandits that he has no money and even if he did he would not give any to the bandits. The bandits then get angry and approach Zackeri with drawn daggers. Zackeri's rabbit then jumps from the wagon and attack the first bandit biting his face. While there was a distraction, Zackeri attacks the other three bandits with his copper sword. He then demonstrated swords skills he did not know he possessed and cut down two of the offenders. He and his rabbit then took care of the last bandit. The Zackeri and the old man took all of the loot that bandits have taken from other travelers. The old man said that they would bring it to the city and allow the lawmen there to return the objects to their rightful owners.
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)Zackeri and the old man soon reach the big city and enter it, heading to the marketplace. Zackeri sees how big and loud the city is and it makes him uncomfortable.  Zack soon learns that the old man is a merchant and was just traveling to the city in order to sell his wares. The old man is very grateful for all that Zack has done for him and offers to take him as his apprentice, but he refuses. Zackeri tells the old man that he does not really like the city and would rather live alone in the forest but he needs a way to get supplies in order to make it out there. The old man proposes that Zackeri does work for him for a while until he could earn enough money to go live on his own and for all the help that Zack had given him, the old man said he would provide food and shelter for a while. Zackeri worked for the old man for a few months until he was ready then headed out into the great wild.

deviatedArtistic

Name: David CRoleplay Name:Dane DarkanPlayers you already know on the on the server:No onePrevious roleplay experience:Dungeons and Dragons, Other random roleplaysWhat servers have you played on, and how long:Not a lot, I usually play single player
Why would you like to join our server:I feel that it would be a lot of fun to not only roleplay but play Terraria at the same timeHave you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:YesDo you agree to follow the rules?:I doWill you agree to a One week probation Period?:Of courseROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
You wake up and look around you. You check your person to find... Well... Nothing. Getting up with a groan you look around for materials. You look for materials to start some sort of shelter with. You start out by collecting bits of twigs and dry logs lying around for a type of fire. You start your set up and gather leaves to string together to make a roof of sorts. While you are at it you chip a rock to a point and start making a spear for yourself so you are not so defensless. You notice a passing rabbit as you set yourself to get ready and chase after it. After a little bit of chasing and a couple of scratches from tripping you catch him and kill him. You run back to your makeshift hovel and start the process of cooking the rabbit. As you wait for it to finish you wonder how long it will take. Tomorrow you will set out for civilization, even though the closest town could be days and moonths away. For now you eat your rabbit and sleep, Hoping for a better day tomorrow.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)You walk along the pathway towards the nearest civilization you can find before seeing a cart riding towards you. You step to the side to let them pass but to your surprise they stop.
Old Man: "hail traveler"
Dane Darkan: you stop "Yes?"
OM: "Would you happen to be moving to the capital, Young one?"
DD: "Well I am heading towards civilization, wherever that may be I have no clue, I just hope to get there soon"
OM: "Allow me to lift some pressure on your feet, take a ride with me"
You look at the man a bit skeptically
DD: "Thank you for your offer but I am curious as how it would benefit you to have me riding with you"
The old man looks at you up and down for a second before he speeks
OM: "You seem like an able traveler, with a good arm for a sword, I need a swordsman for there are many dangers along this road, and having an able youth to wield a sword and easily use it. And you need a ride so you may arrive in town swiftly and easily."
You nod and accept the ride along with a sword. You figure you can make due with a weapon that wasn't a wooden spear. You set out on your journey a bit quicker than beforeAfter a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):You ride in the cart down a bit before Three men walk out of the woods into the middle of the road. They stop your cart and two walk to opposite sides while the third stays in front, looking at the cart intimidatingly. The bandit to your left requests thirty gold, one for each bandit, and the old man pays it without hesitation. The bandit to your right looks at you.
Bandit 1: "Alright, boy. Where's your share of this ride?"
The other bandits look at you expectantly
DD: "Here's the thing, I would just /love/ to pay you this lovely tax but I don't happen to have any money on me. I suspect that this was the result of you bandits."
B2: "Is that a bit of accusation in your voice? Last I recall we haven't done anything to your sort"
DD: "Pardon me sir but I don't think it's very wise for you to attempt to collect, Rather I'd recommend turning around and heading back to your base and away from these roads... For a long time"
B1: "I do believe that was a threat"
DD: "No it was not a threat, it was a promise"
You pull out your blade and jump down from the cart as one of the bandits swings at you. You narrowly dodge it and swing at him, leaving a nasty gouge in his side. He swings at you again and you duck under, this time stabbing him in the stomach. He falls to the ground as you look at the others, daring them to make a move against you. The bandits look at you for a second before retreating into the woods again. You look at the left over bandit and drag him to the side of the woods, bandaging his wound, no need to be cruel after all, and tuck him so no one will run him over or find him. You hop back in the cart and motion for them to move forward. You continue on with your journey in silence. You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
You ride into the capital city with a look of wonderment on your face. You finally made it. Though you haven't always been a traveler you have never been in the capital nor did you think you would ever come here. You look down at your stomach as you realize you have not eaten properly in a long while. You look over to the old man and consider asking if he's planning on visiting a tavern. You look over at him and ask him politely if he is going to the inn.
OM: "Actually yes I have to make a delivery there, why do you need food?"
DD: "If it does not inconvenience you at all"
OM: "not at all, after what you have done for me today that would be in perfect order"
DD: "Thank you... I will find another way to pay you back I promise."
OM: "You don't need to but if you wish"
You and the old man go to the Inn and get a nice meal. So that you are not spending too much of the old man's money you get something small. The man pays for your food and drink and even a room for you to stay. You thank the old man as many times as you can before walking upstairs. Tomorrow you start to find a job so you can make your own way in this town, maybe you can be a hunter of some sort and collect food for the Inn or some other shoppe around town.

Still screwy. use the modify post button to fix it.

OutcastKid

Name: OutcastKid
Roleplay Name:Necrosis
Players you already know on the on the server:No one, unfortunately.
Previous roleplay experience:It's been a while since I've last roleplayed, but I know some Minecraft, and in real life.
What servers have you played on, and how long: I wish I could tell you, I honestly do.
Why would you like to join our server: I am a huge fan of roleplaying, and I enjoy it a lot. Gives you a chance to look at life from a new perspective.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have.
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, I do.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Of course.
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):I check myself for any wounds, or harmed areas, and upon finding none, I get up. "Man, where am I?" I say, as I head north, hoping to find something. I pick up a thinner, but hefty rock, thinking of it as a small club in case of any type of trouble. I find an apple tree, and pick some apples, eating them, as I walk. I finally found a dirt road, as dusk settles, and realize it'll be quite some time before I get to civilization.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)I notice that he is beyond troubled, feels awfully poor to make a decision to travel with him, but I'd like to get there faster. I thank him for his generosity, and get on his wagon. Hoping to get there soon, I began to relax, as the ride continues

.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):I'm shocked to reality, as I was dozing off, seeing bandits, as the man hands them some coins. I panic. I began to think of anything to do, fight them? No, horrible idea, I'll be killed for sure. Run? I could probably get away, but I'm almost to civilization, and don't want to find my way back. I ask the man, acknowledging his already present generosity, asking him if he could spare 10 coins, and tell him I'll work it off. He looks at me astonished, that someone he just helped, is asking for more. I start to get off his wagon to let him safely pass, as I hear coins jingling, and watch the man hand the coins to the bandit. I began to tear up, and cry a little, as I sit back on the wagon, as my mouth rambles with thousands of 'thank yous'. The man just laughs, and says "You better be ready to work, boy."
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
As we reach the center of town, I feel my stomach grumble. The man looks at me with the most humored face, and grabs out some bread and meat, as he tells me about his life, and family, and the little farm he has. He says I can live in his house for now, and actually be an important part to his family, if I keep my head  straight, but once I can, I have to build my own house. I laugh as I thank him, and tell him I can't wait to meet his family. I look back once, and thought to myself "Where would I be without him?" As I smile, riding silently the rest of the way. My new life has begun.

zombozo

Role-play Name: Magi illustrious

Players You Already Know: none

Previous Role-play Experience: none

What servers you play on: none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Mine craft Server)? If so state your name: No, I'm not premium.

Why would you like to join our server:because I am a huge RPG fan I enrol it in my life and this role playing game perfectly fits me.

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:No doubt 

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is Your Reaction? (RP It.): I sense a old and evil magic sealed in the bindings of this ancient and enchanted scroll. Who are you? (old man grows wings and flies away) I sense an old and evil magic approaching this realm... And I will Be ready!

{Denied- please follow updated format}

peterpanic

Name: Marius (28)

Roleplay Name: Peter Arkwright

Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody

Previous roleplay experience: Only RL Roleplaygames like D&D, Shadowrun, Earthbond... A bit of Daoc Role-play back then

What servers have you played on, and how long: mainly RL

Why would you like to join our server: Want to have a good experience in this great game and I think its perfect for role-playing. Also I like the story of your server a lot and want to be a part of the tale.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I did

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I do

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I will

Slowly the surroundings become clear to me. I rub my eyes and become aware of my surroundings. I try to hear something but I only can hear the wind shaking the deep woods around me. I check the sun and try to tell the current time. I can tell its early morning also by the animals that I can hear around me. I use the day to find out of the forest. I go to the direction where I assume could be civilisation and it turns out right as I see an old man in a wagon.

I am happy to see the old man. I wave at him and bow to him and ask if he could help a poor traveller from a far kingdom. the old man wonders about my wierd aczent he never heard before. but he can tell by my friendly eyes and smille that I speak the truth. the old man is happy to have some company on his long journey. I talk to him about my travel and that I am a handy craftsman and travel around after is served as a soldier of my kingdom. I want to learn new crafting techniques and also improve my sword fighting techniques.   

The old man tell them that I belong to him and ask if they need more money to let us pass. the bandits shake their heads. One of the bandits still look at me. I ask him if something is wrong. he says that my face look similar to him. I ask him what he mean by that and the bandit recognize my accent. he tell me that one of the bandits leader is also from this kingdom and look very simelar to me. he is at the tavern in the town closeby.

I look for a crafting guild to offer them my work. the second guild accepted me and luckily the eating their porridge for lunch and offer me something. They are happy to see new ways of crafting and so I am happy to learn something new. After the first day I get a few coins and I go to the tavern for having a drink...

Why orange. The color I use to tell people that they need to fix stuff. Why use it. I guess you must want me to tell you to fix your text color <3 Also, there are a large amount of grammar and spelling issues, try and fix most of them please.

Shadowhearts

Name:

My name is my roleplay name!
Roleplay Name:
Feenia

None so far.

I've roleplayed since, I was twelve on neverwinters nights so a good nine years now.

None so far. Yet to find one with rp! I feel roleplay gives a gaming a better feel

Because it seems to me like a rp heavy server and roleplaying is something I enjoy.

Yes!

Always

Sure

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

*Feenia's eye scower the forest, she looks nervous as she takes a deep breath.*

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

*Feenia cants her head in reply to his question* "Ohhh, I can't thank you enough. I've been in these tatty robes for the past three days!"

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

*Feenia hops out of the traveling cart. She raises a conjuring a fireball* "You boys, really need to pick more defenceless targets." *BOOOOOOOM!*

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

*Feenia's strolls over to the fruit stall, Biting her lower lip* Spare some food for a fair maiden?

I know this is messy but this honestly is the best it looked. I don't know how the coding on the forums work. So appologies in advance about the sloppy layout. I tried for awhile to get it perfect.

[/size][/color]I can't see anything other than the App code.

Denied. Butchering the format. Short/non-descriptive RP. Not trying to be mean here, but you seriously don't need to even touch BBCode. At all. It just makes it harder to read.

lexthegreat

Name: Lex
Roleplay Name: Invisibilis
Players you already know on the on the server: No ;/
Previous roleplay experience: ALOT; Minecraft garrys mod habbo ect
What servers have you played on, and how long: Not alot, i host my own some time
Why would you like to join our server: Wana try RP :D
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yepers
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yeppers
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): GET WOOD, Fire would be nice
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) YES i would help him with the bandets

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Attack the bandit and run!!
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Try to make some money, Entertain some people

My eyes are the same color of your text. Bleeding. Please, make your RP sections longer. And to the rest of you, why the colored text. Don't butcher the format.

shut up max you know you love colored text

Tanis

Name:
Tanis Aylworth
Roleplay Name:
Heric Battlecrystal
None
I've played dnd since I was 2 and role played on Starcraft and I have played almost ever RPG based game on the market
Cats dedicated I'm kind of new to terraria but I am a respectful player
I love to role play
Yes
Yes
I'm not sure why I'm would be on probation but due to some sercomstances yes

Heric: wh... What were am I *stands up*
*being alone and disturbed Tanthalas looks around to asses the situation and begins to build a play based on the elements around him*
Heric: ok I should better set up camp and wait for someone to find me
*the days went by when all of the sudden.......

An old man walks into view* upon seeing the poorly built shelter and scraps of food the elder offers Heric a ride to the nearest town not asking anything in return.
Heric: I shall accept thy offer elder and offer my protection in return for the ride to town.

*before the transaction is completed I draw a blade a swipe off the bandits hand. *the bandit howls in pain and stumbles back* I slide from the wagon on to the dirt path and ready my weapon knowing this will be a hard fight I clench my teeth and prepare for battle
Heric: does an over hand swing that smashes into the ground
Heric: does a turning blow with his sword at bandit 2 nearly severing the bandits head
Bandit 3: tries to attack but mistakenly hits bandit 1 in the lower intestines from which he collapses
Heric: trying to comprehend what happened behind him finishes the last bandit with a quick jab to gut

I would walk to nearest merchant and trade to them one of my weapons from the fallen bandits to him in exchange for money and food and if I am still hungry I will do this again to another merchant

You have a few formatting issues. The RP areas should not be written like a chatroom, but like a novel, or short story, if you will. Be more descriptive, and try to paint a picture with your words.

paviloche

Roleplay Name: Nimidias Ironhand

Players you already know on the on the server: None yet. It's been just a few days since i've been looking for a role MP server.

Previous roleplay experience:IIn terraria theres none role experience. Of course i've played a lot of rpgs in my lifetime (including table/book/master/role).
What servers you play on: None yet.

Why would you like to join our server:DBecause i love medieval games :D and in especial when i can really do a roleplay.
Have you read the rules thread?:Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, I do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

Just like any other day Nimidias Ironhand, the miner heads to it's work when he see an old man that looks kind creepy. The old man approaches, take a breath and say "Hay, dwarf! Where are you going to ?" and Nimidias answer "To the mines.. Why do you ask mysterious man ?". Sort of surprised, the old man laughs and tell that his name isn't important, but the scrolls are (opening his robe with the left arm and showing a handful amount of scrolls). Nimidias noticed for the inscriptions in the side that they are enchanted maybe. Seeing there's no threat offered he asks for a special one. "Ohhh! That one it's very expensive dwarf miner. Are you sure you can afford it ?" complains the old man and Nimidias shouts "AYE MAN! OF COURSE i can afford it!". Scared from the anger of the miner, he sells the scroll for half of the original price and with an ugly face says "Take care fella, the road ain't safe anymore" don't sure if it was a warning or a threat the dwarf put his hands on the axe and give a hateful look to the old man. Nothing was said anymore. Done with that, Nimidias tunrs his back and keep on the road, and as soon as he turns his back and take a few steps away the old man drawn a dagger and rush forward. But Nimidias ain't no fool and predicted something like that, just drawn his axe and slice the old man in half. "I'm getting too old for these lurkers" says Nimidias and keep on his way.

Please use the new format on page 1 of this thread.

Tanis

Name:
Tanis Aylworth
Roleplay Name:
Heric Battlecryastal
None
I've played dnd sence I was 2 and Starcraft to and many other RPG genre games
Cats dedicated
I love to rp
Yes
Yes
Sure

Heric awakens dazed and confused the dwarf straightens his completion on a nearby tree. After the poor dwarf gains his lost senses he takes a look around. He appears to be in a small glade in the middle of a fence forest . This glade contains only a small fresh water pond. Heric not knowing where he was to awaken begins to ponder what to do. He quickly gathers the fallen branches of trees and bushes he fashions a crude shelter with the string from his clothing. Needing water and a good source of food he walks to the pond inside the pond is a small school of fish. He begins to create a a fishing spear. After the spears completions he begins to spear the fish gaining enough to last him a good while. He begins to see the sun dive into the horizon he knows a fire must be made. Quiclky he grabs a handful of twigs and pine straw he begins clashing a rock against a small piece of natural flint. The bundle catches the spark bursting into flames lighting the rest of the dry wood in the fire bundle. Heric places the bundle in the kindling igniting the true fire ensuring his safety for the nights

After many days of being in the wild Heric is awoken by a strange noise in the woods. He quickly darts toward it trying to remain unseen he sees a gravel road upon which a horse drawn wagon carrying an old man. Startled to see human life he jumps unexpectedly in front of the cart spooking the horse and the old man. The old man screams in response to this unexpected collision. After a few moments of sudden terror the old man calms down.
Old man: well you scared me there sunny what are you doing so far out in the woods with bandits roaming around?
Heric: ah I'm sorry for spooking your horse but I awoke in this place with no idea what truly happened so I cannot tell you.
Old man: well you look like a strapping young man although I can tell you may need some new clothes here take this robe and please accept my offer to ride into town I could use the company.
Heric: thank you sir I shall accept your offer and help in any way I can.

*before the transaction is completed Heric draws a blade and swipes off the bandits hand.
*the bandit howls in pain and stumbles back* Heric slides from the wagon on to the dirt path and quickly readies his weapon. knowing this will be a hard fight he clenches his teeth and prepare for battle.
Heric: does an over hand swing with his sword that smashes into the ground
Heric: trying to comprehend what happened behind him finishes the last bandit with a quick jab to gut with his blade

After the several days of survival and an encounter with bandits the hero Heric finds himself in civilization. Being tired thirsty and hungered he moves to the marketplace for refreshment. Upon entering the vast maze of stalls and bustling customers bargaining and begging for materials our hero finds that he does not have the money to pay for such sustenance. Reaching into his pack he finds only the makeshift spear a nap sack and the daggers of the fallen bandits. Thinking I should be able to get enough gold from these daggers he heads in to the weapons merchant selling the blades for 4 gold total. With the four gold in hand he heads down to the market yet again to purchase food and shelter for the night

Firegamer

Name: Skyeler Allgaier

Roleplay Name: Foc'Thi

Players you already know on the on the server:No

Previous roleplay experience: Skyrim, Minecraft

Why would you like to join our server: i am wantin to get friends and advance My Skills in rp

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): *wakes up* whe...where am i where is my backpack *starts to search* hmmmm *stomach grumples* i need some food ..... *sees somemushrooms* Yes ! cometo papa *picks up the mushroom* looks tasty *takes a bite* Hmmm .... this is tasty well im off  to search agian  *days past*

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Ahhh Yes hello Old man i would like to traval with you. *hours pass*   So are u alright, sir? *notice that that the man is passed out* Wake up!.... Ok now let me drive the Wagon... Now it's smooth from here on out.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):*about 73 minutes pass* (Bandit) Give me You'r Coins You S..... *Myself* No u Evil Mercenary ... *pulls out his sword* Now leave or else (bandit) I will Kill u! *the fight comensies* I am Hurt bad. *looks at arm* Oh My Lo..... *passes out* .... *wakes up* Wh...what happen ..... oh i see *searches invitory* My coins there gone! .... God D*****

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) i need some coin. *starts begging to royals* .... But Plz im starving and have no money! ...... Fine i dont need ur coin! *hear's somen taking* ..... Yes thank you i wi... i will go to work right away .... yes .. yes thank u

Denied ~ Try again, please. You have the ability to do better.

madmattman

b]Name: Matthew

Roleplay Name: Alucard

Players you already know on the on the server:N/A

Previous roleplay experience: LoL, Minecraft, Dota2, WoW, Runescape

What servers have you played on, and how long: New none yet can't wait to tho

Why would you like to join our server: Population, new faces and want to hang out and have fun

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Find food, plant seeds, and make shelter.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Yes because my resolve is strong and burns with crimson flames.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Swiftly use counter logic to pass without paying

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Attempt to get an honest job within the market to pull in food/shelter (basic needs).

Denied ~ Try again, please. You have the ability to do better.

Ragolution

Hey Caphori Team. You guy should post after you review applications. That way the people who posted get an e-mail notification as 'unread' or whatever.

Reviewed 2 Applications.

Max:Please cease posting useless posts and modifying others just to get a reaction out of me. Also, if your own server isn't up, don't come here because you're bored IF you're not going to stay after Aceon is back up.
Quote from: lexthegreat on 04-01-2013

My eyes are the same color of your text. Bleeding. Please, make your RP sections longer. And to the rest of you, why the colored text. Don't butcher the format.

shut up max you know you love colored text
Also, if you're going to stay, please actually tell the applicants what they can do specifically to make their application acceptable. Don't just copy-paste the same message.
Quote from: Velspera on 21-06-2012
Take These Applications Seriously - We will not accept applications which are Shit\Short\Empty.

Agmaker

Name: Ben

Roleplay Name: Agmaker

Players you already know on the on the server: None but I want to get to know some!!!

Previous roleplay experience: Lots of Minecraft RolePlay servers. I used to be and admin on one too.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None I have just played single player.

Why would you like to join our server: I love the idea of a roleplay server for this game because it just seems like a roleplaying game at first glance. Also I want to meet new people who enjoy roleplaying like me. Also just to have fun and maybe join a kingdom?!?!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I have and I agree with them.

*Agmaker wakes up in a strange wooded area unknown to him* I begin to think the last thing I remember is trading with an old man and then it went all black. *I begin to walk trought the woods. I come to a dirt road heading deeper into the dark woods. I hear a snap behind. *Agmaker hides behind a tree* I think to myself "I don't know whats out there but I'm not sticking around to find out. *Agmaker begins to run up the dirt road* I pause to catch my breath. I look behind me. Nothing is there." Thank God" I say to myself. I keep walking on the dirt road till it hits nightfall and then I began to get fire wood. I make a bed out of some leaves and go to sleep and pray I survive the night.
*I see and old man pull up in a wagon. He has a scared look in his eyes. He asks me if I need a ride. "No thanks fine fellow I'm better off by myself". He pulls away and I keep walking down the road.

*"Damn Bandits" I say to myself. I pay them the 10 coins since I have a chests of coins back at my father's house.
*"Man I'm hungary" I say to myself. I begin to look for a job. I walk past the Barracks and they are hiring "All Able Body Men" I sign up and get a nice warn meal.

ThatPortalGuy

Roleplay Name: Blake Rattmann
Players you already know on the server: None.
Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons and Dragons, Multiple MLP Roleplays.
What servers you play on: None, currently.
Why would you like to join our server: Because I'm sick of playing Terraria by myself and I enjoy roleplays.
Have you read the rules thread: Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes, lest this post be a quest in futility.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?
Politely enough, I decline the offer saying, "Thank you, sir, but I do not practice magic." and attempt to continue my way. I am obstructed however, by the old man, insisting that I purchase his useless scroll. "Perhaps you could give it to a friend, as a gift!" He adds, in a quieter and more-to-himself tone, "Yes, that would work just as well..." I decline his offer a second time. Upon my second refusal, he gets much more aggressive. "Buy this scroll... I command you!" Acting quickly, I dodge his attempt at an attack, pull a dagger out from my tool belt, and stab the old man in the back before he has a chance to react. Quickly, the old man plummets to the ground. As he dies, he says something to me. "Do you think you have won? Hehe... this is the greatest loss you will ever experience." He mutters something in an unrecognizable language and dies. All I can pick up from his dying breath is the name, "Cthulu" before I beat a hasty retreat to escape the scene before the guards find the cadaver.

vilkas56

Name: Vilkas56

Roleplay Name: Vanael Korwin

Players you already know on the on the server: none at this time

Previous roleplay experience: My first role play was on a forum rp called The Mage collective (Forum is inactive now), as well i have done some smaller
Roleplays on Second life to. I would rate myself not a complete novice but not a expert either. I have also done RP within WoW and Ragnarok online.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Just my own through gameranger with a few friends.

Why would you like to join our server: Looking to join a rp community and have fun letting myself get into the world ^^. I find RP servers
to be the most enjoyable just because it offers so much more to do and experience.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree fully to the probation period

Vanael's eyes struggle to keep open as he tries to move. His body feeling stiff and unresponsive along with a sharp pain in the back of his head, he lets out a slight groan
as he manages to force one hand up feeling where the throbbing pain is only to feel a slight lump as he sits up. " Must have been jumped by a bandit " he lets out a sign, removing his hand from his head and looks around him. The sun is already starting to descend down past the tree line
and as he makes a quick check of his belongings finds who ever had jumped him, has also picked him clean of everything but his clothes. "damn picked me clean.... and its almost night time. I better see what i can use to start a fire"

Vanael forces himself onto his feet still feeling a sharp headache from the blow to the head, He quickly makes his way abit into the woods gathering some small branches as well as some dry grass. Though finding a way to start the fire proved more complicated
and time consuming. As the last bit of daylight gave way to nightfall by sheer lucky he manages to find some small pieces of flint. He quickly sets up the camp fire and fumbles with the flint as he tries to quickly get the fire started.
After a couple tries and a few cuts along his hands from him rushing he finally gets the fire started. He sits back as the fire grows feeling the warmth wash over him from the flames and relaxes knowing that the wild beasts will
now leave him alone. He lays back resting near the fire and looks up to the stars to try and get his bearings of where he might be as well as becomes lost in his thoughts of what to do. One thing he knows for sure is to make as much use of the daylight tomorrow as he can
and hopefully find a way back to town.

Vanael quickly perks his head up from his meal that he managed to catch earlier in the day. He tries to listen closely to make out the sound " that sounds like a the wheels of a wagon... and its not far!!" He quickly drops his food and grabs hold of
his crudely made spear he had made a couple days before and runs off towards the sound. Where he finds a old man who seems to be in his 60s or 70s traveling along the dirt road. Vanael gives a shout out to the man
and walks quickly towards him his weapon down at his side so not to look threatening but also not to disarm himself.

The man quickly looks towards vanael who is by now covered head to toe in dirt along with his clothes had been ripped in a few places. He brings the wagon to a halt and asks for
Vanael's name and what he is doing way out here. Vanael quickly explains his situation to the elderly man about how he was robbed and how he woke up here a few days ago. The man looks to him in pity
and offers the poor young man a ride back into town though there is a odd look about him. As if he seems troubled more so by the news of this young man being robbed not to long ago. Vanael passes it off for now and quickly climbs on board and for the first time
since he has found himself stranded in the woods he feels like things are starting to turn out better.

the wagon comes to a stop facing a group of well armed and rather unpleasant looking group of people, The old man looks worried about  what their business may be. Vanael quickly makes eye contact with who he assumes to be the leader due to his shear size among the others. The one bandit catches vanael gazing at him and flashes a rather horrid smile as his teeth are in poor condition. " There be a toll for traveling our roads. 10 coins from the both of ya or ill have my boys do a rather forceful search of your corpses".

The old man quickly produces the ten coins and one of the other bandits walks over taking hold of the coin then looks to vanael who is gripping tightly to his spear that is out of sight. The bandit gives a annoyed sigh " eh come on now im sure ya would rather pay in coin then blood dont ya." Vanael glares at the man " I have nothing i been stuck within the woods the last couple days lost. What i did have was taken from me in my sleep.

The man's laughter is  loud and annoying to vanael's ears, the man looks back to vanael " Well aint ya just a stupid poor sod. Eh boss we got a broke man here and dont seem like he is lying from the looks of him. " the bandit leader just nods and looks to the old man " Gonna have to pay for your friend there" The old man nods and quickly produces the extra ten coins and hands it to the lacky. Once they have their money they move out of the way and let the wagon pass freely.

Vanael looks to the old man as they enter the town a few hours after their encounter with the bandits. " I am sorry for that. I hope i didn't cause you to lose all you money just because of me." the old man chuckles abit " Not to worry young man besides could have been worse if they wanted our lives and then looted our bodies after.. We got lucky though  from that i can tell you dont got a cent on you" there is the sound of vanael's stomach growling loudly, the old man smiles " And from that sound your rather hungry. Head into the market place not far into town really and there is a friend of mine who runs a store. tell her i sent you and she might have some work for you to earn a good hot meal" Vanael smiles at the man and thanks him for his help. he quickly jumps off the wagon and runs off into the town keeping a eye out for the shop the old man had mentioned to him. Perhaps he may even get to have a nice warm bath he thought to himself as he knew he would definitely need one.

( i apologies if i went abit long on the answers ^^.)