[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

DovahkiinTide

Name:Palavin

Roleplay Name:Palavin

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Legend of Anthia, recently none

What servers have you played on, and how long:Legend of Anthia and lots of others

Why would you like to join our server:Because this looks intresting, and it shall be from what my expectations are.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Indeed

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Look around my surroundings. Once that is done, i would go and look for any civilization or find something useful.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(Rp it) "I wake up with a sudden jump. I quickly look around and then calm myself down. I brush off the leaves and stand up in this forest. I spot a good bricked road, not a usual one that is spread out and i would spill my cargo back in the day in the army over all those bumps. I walk over to it and notice a iron sword in a tree. I pull it out and find the sheath under another tree, but in the bushes, i see two feet. Staring at it intently, i pull my eyes away from the horrible sight and pray to my god for the mercy on that man or woman's poor soul."
After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
"I look around my surrounds very quickly without moving anything but my eyes and notice a knapsack and a rope in the mans cart, so i walk away making one of the bandits follow. He puts his hand on my shoulder, so i grab it, flip him over, draw my sword and stab him. I grab the rope from the cart as the bandits steadily step backwards. I tie the rope in a knot around the sword and then i spear it at one of the bandits, stabing him in the heart. I reel him in, kick him off and then charge at the other one. I tie my rope around him and notice a really tall tree, so i throw the sword and it reels around one of the thick branch. comes back down and i tie to the cart, push it down a hill, hanging the bandit. I take the coins and hand it back to the old man. "Thank you so much boy." The old man says." It's fine, all is a mans duty for an ex Calibur of Rythorn" i say to him. So i follow him.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) "Walking along the cobblestone road in the marketplace, I realize that here would be a job opportunity for a Hunter or a Soldier. But then i spot a gladiator tournament. I walk over to it and, reading it, it says: "Who so ever dare challenges the Acre Tournament, and wins, shall be rewarded with honor and glory to last through a thousand years!" Knowing that it was great opportunity for a chance of survival in this city, I went..." *two years later* "I have succeeded in the tournament. Now all that is left is to teach my art to the rest of the world...."

Just... No.

AlexeiPetrova

Name: Gavin Petersen
Roleplay Name: Spike Spiegel
Players you already know on the on the server: Nope.
Previous roleplay experience: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP, HG's in fact and Neverwinter Nights RP servers, and many forum RP's I'm very flexible
What servers have you played on, and how long: Hg's Stalker RP, not sure how long though....it's been awhile
Why would you like to join our server: Because your server is the only RP server I can find on Terraria and I wanna RP
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yeah.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yeah.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Not sure what this is, but yes.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Find, food, gather wood... Look for ways to start a fire and build a small shelter. Sit it out and wait for someone, anyone.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) "I'll travel with you...provide protectection along the way as long as my ride is free." I say, looking at the old man in the eyes, he nod and speaks. "Climb aboard boy."

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Look at the three highway men...each with a small blade, nothing too fearsome. "Alright, here." I speak walking forward with a small pouch, allowing them to think I'm giving them coins. But instead, I smash the rock filled bag against one man's head and disarm him engaging the bandits in a sword fight. One charges for me but it's too late I've already turned and stabbed him in the back, flowing gently around him like water. The other, seeing his friends' demise turns his tail and flees. I loot the bodies, and give the man his coins back.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I look about the marketplace, picking out certain food stalls, noticing a fruit cart I watch, lying in wait to pillage an apple or two. When the vendor turns his gaze, I surreptitiously snatch two apples, enough to keep me from starving before I can find a way to get some form of currency.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

CPftw

Quote from: DovahkiinTide on 09-12-2012

I walk over to it and notice a iron sword in a tree. I pull it out and find the sheath under another tree,...

"I look around my surrounds very quickly without moving anything but my eyes and notice a knapsack and a rope in the mans cart, so i walk away making one of the bandits follow. He puts his hand on my shoulder, so i grab it, flip him over, draw my sword and stab him. I grab the rope from the cart as the bandits steadily step backwards. I tie the rope in a knot around the sword and then i spear it at one of the bandits, stabing him in the heart. I reel him in, kick him off and then charge at the other one. I tie my rope around him and notice a really tall tree, so i throw the sword and it reels around one of the thick branch. comes back down and i tie to the cart, push it down a hill, hanging the bandit. I take the coins and hand it back to the old man. "Thank you so much boy." The old man says." It's fine, all is a mans duty for an ex Calibur of Rythorn" i say to him. So i follow him.
I laughed so much at the fight bit
pffft

Ash

Name: Alexander

Roleplay Name: Kurt Markham

Players you already know on the on the server: No one in particular.

Previous roleplay experience: I have plently of roleplay experience, mainly from chat roleplays and some other multiplayer platforms.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None related to terraria.

Why would you like to join our server: I find terraria captivating, and i simple love the 2D platform. I consider myself as an roleplay addict and i'd like to try it on this one as well.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, i have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, i do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Of course.

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

As the man wakes up mysteriously inside the forest, he begins examining the sittuation he's been put in. He looks around, and stands up, cleaning himself from dust, talking to himself – "Man... How much did I drink last night, seriously..." – Without any hesitation, he begins walking towards the nearest tree, climbing into it, making himself as comfortable as possible as he takes advantage of the height to discover new points in the area, speaking to himself in a rather ironic endeavour - "I knew I shouldn't have trusted that redhead.. Blast thee wine.. Well, not thee wine, just them.." – He sighs deeply, but straightens up upon hearing the wooden wheels of a wagon crossing a few puddles. – "At least the lord is on my side." – He jumps down, and makes his way through the forest, rushing towards the road in attempt to catch up with the wagon. As he runs, he suddently trips on a root sittuated on the ground, and falls face-splat. – "God damn it!... I'm still tipsy!" – He shouts towards the wagon as a last resort, - "Hey, wait up! I need some help in here! I'd appreciate it If you'd--..." – but no luck. Despite the miss, the wagon drives over a rock, having it bounce just a little, enough for a really small crate to fall out from the back storage of it. With a grin on his face, he stands up, releasing his foot from the root, and rushes in to scavage the crate, finding mainly cooking tools,including a knife and a small bag of coins(15 Cooper). He nods once, being satisfied with so little rather than nothing at all, and begins walking the road in the direction of the last wagon.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

As the wagon aproaches, the figure of an old man is revealed to him, having stopped. - "You seem lost, young man. Do you need a lift ?" – Kurt nods, despite the unknown, and speaks, - "That would trully be something.. I'd appreciate if you would. I must ask, you look troubled." – The old man looks at Kurt, and gives him a small nod, explaining him about the "Bandit Situation" and warning him of the possibility of an ambush. Having figured the needs done, the old man invites him on the seat next to him, by patting it twice, and they begin the journey to civilisation. The further road seemed steep and unpleasant, but it was better than nothing after all...

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Kurt looks over at the old man, being defenceless against those uneducated pricks. He frowns slightly, and turns his look towards the bandit demanding money, having checked the other members of the group, which seemed, let's say, more suited for an all-out-ouch attack. Kurt smirks a tiny bit, and reaches into his pocket, pulling out about five coins, offering them to the bandit. - "I'm sorry sir, but this is all I've got. You can tell by my poor clothes that I am a humble man, with no value, nor material or social. It is a shame to waste precious time with us, while the wagon just behind us delivers luxurious food for them luxurious people..." – Having his heart pump inside of his chest, Kurt tries to maintain his calm, while gazing into the eyes of the bandit who is considering his words. The bandit looks over at his companions and sign them to proceed in finding the 'wagon', looking back at Kurt – "Leave, you rat! Don't ever come back here unless you have money or want your eyes pulled out of your eye sockets!" – Kurt nods, and motions the Old man so they could leave... Such a tensed moment, he sighs once again, deeper than he did in quite a while. He mutters to himself a few words... "I'm already starting to get annoyed by those obstacles, but then again, there's nothing I can do but swallow my pride for this one.. Oh, well. Let's just hope we reach civilisation soon..."

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

(Considering there are no coins in posession)

As much as he would have enjoyed stopping by the nearest in and repeating the process that brought him in this sittuation, he just had to take reponsability and suffer the consequences. As the growling sounds of his stomach follow him into the marketplace, he starts wandering around, searching an opportunity to make his talents of use. He finally manages to find a grocery store. He walks in and, having his hands rubbed one against another, he speaks, to the owner of the store who seemed like a nice young man, a bit naive though.

-    "Ah, this sure is a magnificent scent.  I can tell that Rabbits are popular this season." - Says Kurt, in a polite, but suggestive manner.
-    "Oh, well... Ever since these bandits started roaming the forest, the transportation tax increased greatly, and the local hunters are having troubles in adventuring themselves deeper in the forest" - tells grocery store owner.
-    "Troubles you say ?" - asks Kurt.
-    "Well, they are scared, and I don't blame them. This village is pretty isolated, and our guards are just a bunch of lazy brats." - Tells the grocery store using a low voice tone.
-    "That's trully upsetting. I bet the people around the village haven't consumed something more consistent in quite a while..." - Implies Kurt, hiding a tiny smirk, while holding his stomach tightly.
-    "Well, yeah... But then again, it's quite an issue, and I doubt it will be resolved soon." - Speaks the grocery store, sighing softly.
-    "Tell you what, I'll adventure myself inside the forest for you and find something worth of cooking." - Says Kurt, leaning himself against the nearest wall.
-    "Ohh, would you do that? It's really not something you can joke-about!" - implies the grocery owner.
-    "Heh, that won't be a problem, but I have a tiny request for you." - Kurt leans off the wall, and slowly walks towards him, extending his arm offering a handshake.
-    "Yes, what is it ?" – Asks the grocery owner, watching Kurt with intense eyes.
-    "You see, it's quite a long story..."

*Kurt begins telling the grocery store owner the tale of his sittuation.

- "Oh, I see. Well, I suppose I can give you a snack for the road, some rope and this..." – The grocery store, turns around and picks up an wooden bow that was leaning against a random wall along with a quiver of which material looked quite cheap(Three Arrows).
- "That would be great, thank you. I will be back before the night fall." And upon wishing his farewells, Kurt departs.

As he walks out of the village, and wander futher in the forest he takes a moment to rest and browse through the bag the grocery owner gave him. It contained a loaf of bread, a piece of cheese and a bottle of milk. – "Ah, bless this young man... I better get this over with." – While eating, he suddently freezes. It was the sound that infiltrated his ears, footsteps! They were too frequent to be man-made, so he stood up, and followed the sound. but as assumed, he looks over Nort-West of his location to find a deer wandering by a small puddle from which she was drinking. – "My lucky day..." – He mutters, and leaning by the most convenient tree, he pulls out his wooden bow. With two fingers, he raised his arm, and pulled one arrow from the quiver, setting it upon the string. He took a deep breath, and maintained his heartbeat, in order to get the perfect result of out it. Pulling the arrow on the string, by the feathered bottom of it, he aims at the Deer.
Just as he was about to shoot, the sound of a pistol is heard, and the deer jumps away, running scared. – "Tsk--!" – In a motion of time, Kurt begins sprinting towards the starting point of the deer, pulling a second arrow, and mixing it with the first one, launching a support attack at the deer.
The deer is hit, and falls down, and a few voices are heard, heading towards that direction. - "Wait, that voice... it sounds familiar..." – The voices became clearer and clearer, and Kurt realised that the intruders were actually the bandits he encountered a while ago. - "Hrmph..." – He muttered to himself, as he charged towards a tree, sprinting two steps up on it, before plunging at the lowest branch and making his way up into the discretion of the leaves.
The bandits make their way into the scene, and find the wounded deer, which had two arrows stuck in it, and cheer on the loot.

"Arr! This makes it our lucky day, boys! We found free meat!" ; "Haha, Yeah! There is no place in this forest that we don't own, might as well make use of it!" ; "Just grab it, you two, we're going back to the camp by the northen lake"

Kurt did not have many options, but he had to be really tricky about this one if he wanted to earn recognition and perhaps, more food... Yes, food is important, and wine too! That's what he thought.

Having a few moments to think, he reaches for the rope he was borrowed and begins to tie a hanging noose out of it.
Before the bandits were about to leave with the prey, Kurt waited the perfect moment, more specifically, the moment when the two holding the deer were underneath the tree branch.
With a swift movement, he quickly shot an arrow towards the leading bandit's chest, and set the noose down on one of the carrying bandits necks, placing it around the branch, and sliding down, using his own weight to hang the bandit and landing on a lower branch, on which he tied the end of the rope.
The last bandit quickly pulled his pistol and shot towards Kurt as soon as he climbed down, hitting him in his shoulder, causing him to fall on his back.
"Thought you could trick us with your bait, you piece of shit ?!—Hey, wait, I know you, you're that rat with that old geezer! I told you I'd pull your eyes out of your eye sockets if I meet you again, haven't I ?" – The bandit grins widely, wickedly at him, as he pulls out a knife, and rub the safe blade around his lips, licking it once in one more awful behaviour. Kurt froze on spot, staring at the blade, having no confidence that if he'll stand up, it'll make any difference. – "You called for it, you dirty rat. See how you'll like your new face!" – The bandit then charged at him, trying to stab him into his eye, but in the last second, Kurt's reaction time saved him, as he rolled out of the way, pulling out the kitchen knife, and holding it with his right hand(Apparently, he was holding the right shoulder in which he was shot, with his left hand). – "Arrggh...!" – Kurt clenched his teeth, as the bandit charged at him one more time, trying to swing the knife in the left direction. – "Stop moving, coward!" – Kurt easily avoided the swing, as well as the second one that was directed to the right. – "I can't hold this much longer..." – Kurt thought, while the Bandit tried one last swing, it happened that, by ducking at the right time, Kurt plunged the kitchen knife into his stomach, twisting it afterward. The bandit fell to the ground, and Kurt fell into a sitting position, breathing heavily, as the blood from the murdered bandit was flowing right close to his feet. – "I-I... Grh... Well, that was close..."

Kurt stood up after a few moments of rest, wrapping some cloth around the wound, as he started looting the bandits of goodies. In his weak state, he tied the legs of the deer with the rope, and took it to the village. The grocery store owner was delighted of what Kurt brought, of course, you could see his glimmering eyes. He introduced himself as Marvin, a humble young man who inherited the grocery store of his father who died from the hands of the bandits Kurt just dealt with. Marvin invited Kurt in his residence, offering him shelter and medical care from the village nurse for the time being...

Kokkaku Kishu

Name: JericohSlain

Roleplay Name: Jericho Alan

Players you already know on the on the server:
um...idk

Previous roleplay experience:
Aceon Minecraft, and many years of other MMO's before I knew it was called RPing

What servers have you played on, and how long:
Aceon Minecraft, 2 yearsWhy would you like to join our server:Bored, need something to play when Minecraft is down, need to get into the swing of things again for Starbound, don't like being forever alone in SP

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yup

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yup

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Sure, why not? I can suffer a little longer

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

I wake up, observing my surroundings. upon examination I find myself in a burned out crater, near a knapsack and a charred journal. Upon reading the journal, I find it was written by myself in the past, as a way of maintaining my memories if they were lost. In it, is inscribed a series of magical incantations and a diagram of an intricate tattoo that covers my entire torso and back, including some of my upper arm. Upon completion of the spell, and a blood offering, a scythe and a robe materialize in front of me out of flames and darkness. Upon putting them on, familiar feelings of cold and calculating nothingness fill my mind, as I walk on ahead afraid of nothing.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I laugh very light-heartedly, to mask the darkness inside. "thank you kind sir. As you can see I havent had much as of the nature of assistance lately, and am humbled by your offer. I don't posses much in the ways of money but allow me to work off my dept by ensuring you protection on  you journey." the old man laughs. "I appreciate the offer son, but your not going to do much in your current state. Just hop in the back and help yourself to some of the food, we'll discuss payment upon our arrival at the village.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Walking up to one of the bandits, I smile innocently at them. "We said give us your mone-" one of them says before I cut him off,  smashing my knee into his gut. before the other two have time to react, I thrust my palm into one generating countless amounts of chain that wrap around his body and ensnare him, bringing him to the ground. As the other one fumbles for his knife, I rush over and grab his throat. I stare him coldly in the eye with a grin full of psychotic malice before throwing him around to intercept the stab of his first friend. I then proceed to break the one I was holding's neck and let his dead carcass fall to the ground. I then stepped over it and proceeded to the now panicking victim whom killed his accomplice, and proceed to rip out his throat with my bare hands. I loot the first few's corpses and give everything of value to the old man before turning to the now frantic captive. "where'd you keep your stash" I asked him. "Ha, like Ill tell you!" he replied. his proceeding screams of agony as I buried the blade of my scythe into the sole of his foot were like a lovely symphony. eventually he caved in and told me the stashes location, and after I located it, I wiped his memory with magic, and left him in the middle of a forest with only his senses to guide him. I then proceeded to take all the treasure that they had stored and gave it to the old man as payment for my ride before we continued.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I would proceed to again hide my malice under a facade of kindness, and attempt to find an honorable job, preferably in a place of knowledge, so that I could continue to learn all that I could

i thought i had approved this already.

HonestJim

Name: Marnik Bercx

Roleplay Name: Farnesworth

Players you already know on the on the server: None, but I'm looking forward to meeting some!

Previous roleplay experience: I've played dungeons and dragons for years, both as a player and a DM. Our roleplay sessions were not very strict, Out of Character and metatalk was allowed as long as it was funny. In Videogames, I've played countless RPG's and would say it is my favorite genre.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None, I've only started playing Terraria yesterday, and now am looking for an interesting online experience. This seems like exactly what I'm looking for.

Why would you like to join our server: This server looks to be closely watched by admins, and I'm a big fan of roleplaying. The fact that you have to start a new character also appeals to me, since I've just begun playing yesterday.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, though some weren't clear to me due to my inexperience with the game. I have no idea what the wall of flesh is for instance, but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Vehemently so! The way this server is set up seems like exactly how I want to play Terraria.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Why not?

I slowly get up and check myself for injuries. Finding none, I look around the area and try to get my bearings. How did I get here? I rack my brain but cannot immediately figure out how I got myself from enjoying a stale ale in the Brawny Bunny tavern into this predicament. Finally, I decide it to be of little consequence and try to estimate how many hours of daylight I still have left. I then look around me a bit for a solid stick, something to scare away the smaller monsters of the forest. Lacking any real woodsense, I decide it would be best just to start walking and try and stick to the same direction.

Without question! Being stuck in a dark, damp, dirty forest is no way to spend too many nights, and this good man seems to know where he's going. I inquire into these bandits a bit further, and if he has any weapons in case we need to defend ourselves. I then start rambling on about the impressive selection of bar wenches at the Brawny Bunny tavern, and how I yearn to be in their soothing presence once again.

First and foremost, I size up my opponents. Are they well armed, wearing heavy or light armor, are there any archers? Once I'm set on an escape plan should things go awry, I start by kindly asking my companion if he could lend me the required amount, assuring him full compensation at my earliest convenience, whether in coin or labour. Failing that, I try and make my case with the bandits. I suppose it would go something like this:

- "Gentlemen, you seem to have caught me at a bit of a bad time. You see, a few days ago I was enjoying a cold one at the Brawny Bunny tavern, being talked up by this particularly bodacious bar wench. When I propose to show her the stamp collection in my room upstairs, she hits me in the noggin' with a bottle of cheap wine. Next thing, I wake up in this forsaken forest without a coin to call my own. So I'm afraid I am unable to compensate you for your valiant protection of these roads. Perhaps I could pay you in some other way? ... You there, how many women have you slept with?"
- "...What?"
- "The number buddy, give it up."
- "Ehh..."
- "Not a great lot eh? No worries friend, for I am an expert when it comes to wenches!"

I then start to educate the bandits in the ways of the gentleman, showing them every trick, play or ruse in the book that can guarantee you a spectacular night with any bar wench. I also teach them how to haggle with the ladies of the night, in case their evening should be meagerly succesful. In the end we part as friends and any talk of taxation is long forgotten.

Fortunately, I'm no stranger to a bit of sleight of hand, and my moral flexibility allows me a wide range of approaches to any situation. I start by looking around for a well dressed man about my size. I approach him in a state of panic, and tell him there is a young, good-looking blonde who just fainted and I need help carrying her to the doctor. I lead him into a dark street, knock him out and take his clothes, so at least I don't look like some wild animal. Properly dressed, I look around the market for a classy, somewhat older woman. Using my charms and distinguished manner, I distract her long enough to be able to lift her purse. I then leave the market with enough coin for the week and start looking for the nearest tavern.

Ragolution

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 13-12-2012
Name:JericohSlain

Roleplay Name:Jericho Alan

um...idkPrevious roleplay experience:
Aceon Minecraft, and many years of other MMO's before I knew it was called RPing

Aceon Minecraft, 2 yearsWhy would you like to join our server:Bored, need something to play when Minecraft is down, need to get into the swing of things again for Starbound, don't like being forever alone in SP

Yup

Yup

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

I wake up, observing my surroundings. upon examination I find myself in a burned out crater, near a knapsack and a charred journal. Upon reading the journal, I find it was written by myself in the past, as a way of maintaining my memories if they were lost. In it, is inscribed a series of magical incantations and a diagram of an intricate tattoo that covers my entire torso and back, including some of my upper arm. Upon completion of the spell, and a blood offering, a scythe and a robe materialize in front of me out of flames and darkness. Upon putting them on, familiar feelings of cold and calculating nothingness fill my mind, as I walk on ahead afraid of nothing.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I laugh very light-heartedly, to mask the darkness inside. "thank you kind sir. As you can see I havent had much as of the nature of assistance lately, and am humbled by your offer. I don't posses much in the ways of money but allow me to work off my dept by ensuring you protection on  you journey." the old man laughs. "I appreciate the offer son, but your not going to do much in your current state. Just hop in the back and help yourself to some of the food, we'll discuss payment upon our arrival at the village.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Walking up to one of the bandits, I smile innocently at them. "We said give us your mone-" one of them says before I cut him off,  smashing my knee into his gut. before the other two have time to react, I thrust my palm into one generating countless amounts of chain that wrap around his body and ensnare him, bringing him to the ground. As the other one fumbles for his knife, I rush over and grab his throat. I stare him coldly in the eye with a grin full of psychotic malice before throwing him around to intercept the stab of his first friend. I then proceed to break the one I was holding's neck and let his dead carcass fall to the ground. I then stepped over it and proceeded to the now panicking victim whom killed his accomplice, and proceed to rip out his throat with my bare hands. I loot the first few's corpses and give everything of value to the old man before turning to the now frantic captive. "where'd you keep your stash" I asked him. "Ha, like Ill tell you!" he replied. his proceeding screams of agony as I buried the blade of my scythe into the sole of his foot were like a lovely symphony. eventually he caved in and told me the stashes location, and after I located it, I wiped his memory with magic, and left him in the middle of a forest with only his senses to guide him. I then proceeded to take all the treasure that they had stored and gave it to the old man as payment for my ride before we continued.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I would proceed to again hide my malice under a facade of kindness, and attempt to find an honorable job, preferably in a place of knowledge, so that I could continue to learn all that I could

Filthy traitor

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: Ragolution on 19-12-2012
Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 13-12-2012
Name:JericohSlain

Roleplay Name:Jericho Alan

um...idkPrevious roleplay experience:

Yup

Yup

Filthy traitor

I'm BORED
The server's DOWN

And I'm still 100% loyal to Minecraft and yourself my liege

There's a difference

Volken32

Name:
Volken32

Roleplay Name:
Volken

Players you already know on the server:
Unfortunately none at the moment.

Previous roleplay experience:
I have a decent ammount of roleplaying experience as I've participated in many roleplaying games.

I'm new Terraria so this makes it my first!

Why would you like to join our server:
For fun and friendship! Is there any better reason?

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?
Yes I have.

Ofcourse!

Yes.

I wake up with an aching head. Not knowing what happened or why I am here I decide that the best thing to do is to scavenge the area for any signs of civilization, food or shelter.

As I'm walking through the unexplored land I discover a fairly old man. He offers me a lift to the nearest city. Without hesitation I agree, happy to meet a human being and a chance to restore everything back to normal.

As soon as I loose my worries bandits appear infront of us and demand money from the old man.  He gives them what they wanted , but then the bandits start looking at me with a fierce look! Scared, I felt sweat run down my face and body. One of the bandits says : "Your turn.". I nervously answer " I - I don't have any-. The old man cuts me off "Here ", he gives them another payment to spare my life. The bandits grab the money out of his hand and quickly disappear. "Thank you" I said . The old man answers with a sigh.

After some time we finally reach a city. I thank the old man again and we part our ways. Hungry and homeless I wander aimlessly through the city looking for a place to get some food as my stomach shrunk to the size of a bean. I notice a marketplace but don't even bother going there. Instead ,I go to the outskirts of the city where I noticed some apple orchards. As the sun slowly sets down I sit under an apple tree thinking about my future in this unknown land.

Not bad. Still needs a bit more to the first 2 RPQ's.

Cooptown

Name: Jack Adams

Roleplay Name: Elendai Kendall

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Naruto UCB forums for about three years and then odd rp on various forms and chatrooms

What servers have you played on, and how long: Plounge Server about 1 month, beyond that solo play

Why would you like to join our server: I'd love to be part of both the wonderful social building of terraria and
build a character as well

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I have

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Absolutely

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Absolute

I awake under a moonlight sky, the faint echo of a wolves howl causing the nape of my neck to shiver in anxiety. How did I get here?
Was it that wine I drank...yes the funny man at the tavern. Feeling my hands across my belt I felt naught but the cold leather keeping
my trousers up and those plus my shirt were all the items I seemed to posses. "I've been robbed" I said to no one in particular
though an owl whoed in reply. I stood looking up at the starry sky and thought to plot my way out of here, but knowing north
and south is only good if you know what lies in those directions. Still he began moving west, he was told west held the opportunity
all his life so he hoped it would be good to him now. He walked for awhile into deeper and thicker woods until he came to a clearing
there he found the remnants of a campfire, its ashes still how. Crouching low he looked about only to be assaulted from behind.
What held him were greasy large hands of a bandit, masked by a beard and the darkness of the night, "I have nothing, I've been robbed already"
I said frustrated but he said nothing rooting about in my pockets, seeing I was not lieing he threw me to the ground and lifted his sword
to kill me, but was stopped as an arrow whipped through the woods taking him through the neck. Expecting the shooter to emerge
I waited, but no one came after awhile I dusted myself and began to move on, growing horribly horribly lost I nearly despaired,
then as I came to a hill and the sun came up I saw a beautiful city by the sea, seems the world was not done with me yet.

I moved down the hill seeing as I'm far from the port, once back amongst the trees I marked the direction of civilization
and began marching only to quite swiftly come across a dirt road. Seeing a sign in the crossroads ahead I read aloud "Port Town" and the other side was illegible, so
opting for the known routed I began to move that way only to hear someone shout, turning to the direction of the noise I saw
an old man upon a timber cart led by two striped horses I heard him this time as he shouted, "Stop!" looking up he came up to me
and explained that the sign had been altered quite a bit ago by bandits and that the illegible path was the right one. He
seemed trustworthy so I hopped aboard and we moved down the path. It led to a rickety wooden bridge surrounded on both sides by deep bogs
the old man just laughed at my concern looking over the edges and said, "This'll keep us safer"

after awhile we emerged from the swamp into the woods only to be surrounded by bandits, looking to the man incredulously he merely lifted his hands and said
"I said safer not safe" we were swiftly shaken down by the men, the man coughing up coins like a cat hacks hairballs, but with
his niggardly pace came some respite for me as I had no coins. Thinking quickly I looked into the cart for something to run with
when I saw in his cart mud-stained boots and a bow...a bow, I suddenly realized this was the man from last night so leaning down from the cart
I plucked a pebble from the ground, one of the bandits growled and said, "Whats that?" I said it was my coin I dropped it, he
produced his palm to take it and I pretended my hand slipped as the pebble fell to the ground. As he muttered something about
my inteligence he leaned over to pick it up, I swiftly slammed myself upon him and took his down setting the other bandits upon me,
they only got to swing there fists a few times though as my screams of pain became theirs as quivers cut them all through to a man.
I stood bloodied as the old man looked at me with a grim smile, getting off the cart he retrieved his coin and we moved on.

Once we arrived in town the old man offered me some money but I refused him for god knows why, I don't know chivalry or something,
he moved on and I went to the market place bustling with activity, haggling, and the clinking of coin. I sighed as I saw hot breads and
cool wines go to fat men while my weakened skinny frame went hungry. Thinking for awhile I looked about and saw not all trade was
things, but rather some made their living performing acts. So standing alongside the professionals I did what fine men with nothing to
offer the world often did, comedy. "So you have thirteen peaches, a bandit takes three of your peaches how many peaches ya got? ....
none cause the bandit also kills you" This led to some chuckling and after a few more impromptu jokes the crowd clapped and threw some coppers.
I collected them and moved about the stalls, using ever coin I had I managed food and a bed for the night, feasting with merry folk
of a local tavern I sang jolly songs that impressed a merchant so much he offered for me to be his entertainer on a voyage,
graciously I accepted heading off to another adventure, it seemed life wasn't done with me yet.

Not trying to bitch but is this thing gonna get any response?

[email protected]

Name:
Alexander Ali LoSoyaRoleplay Name:
AlloyPlayers you already know on the on the server:
None but I love making new friendsPrevious roleplay experience:
I thought that trying a roleplaying game would be great on your serverWhat servers have you played on, and how long:
None first time ever playing online Why would you like to join our server:
I love the community and just bought terraria you guys are great to play games with Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
yesDo you agree to follow the rules?:
I agreeWill you agree to a One week probation Periode?:
I really want to play with my friends in the community bro but sureROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
How did I get here? Wheres my pack? Lila oh my God...LILA!!Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
Offers man what little protection I can and mountsAfter a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
offer my hand in heathendom in return for passage You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
Give me your food! strikes two blows and runs with a meal

Monaclu

Name: Ervin Vanhoozer

Roleplay Username: Monaclu

People i know on the server: None

Previous RolePlay experience: DayZ, Minecraft, Runescape, DnD,  Leage of Legends

servers i play on and how long i play on them: EXILE, maybeikilledyou-craft, about 3 weeks total on each

Have you read the Rules and Regulations thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

will you agree to a one week probation period?: Yes.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE SECTION:

I wake up in the middle of a strange forest. i have no tools or weapons, the only thing i have is the clothes on my back. the first course of action is to find wood and build a fire to keepw arm.

Things have looked up for you the past few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled as it seems that bandits have een around this area. would you travel with this man?: Yes. because he is obviously trying to help me, and if things tgo bad, i have to remember tahat he's an elder and will be easy to take care of.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you gand the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. the man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?: well i simply give them the coins, for they are not much use to me if i am dead...

You have finally made it to civilization! However, you have no money in your possession and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. so you make your way to the marketplace. what actions would you take?: I would attempt to sbeg for food and money and if that doesn't work... sadly i'll have to steal money...

Im_2_Dank

Name: Allen Dipon

Roleplay Name: Andy Dank ( MALE )

Players you already know on the on the server: I know no-one on this server.

Previous roleplay experience: I Roleplay on Minecraft Servers, Habbo, And other games. I Also like to role-play in rooms ECT.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I've played on Habbo for about 2 years, Mnay minecraft servers for about 1½ years, ECT.

Why would you like to join our server: I Love to roleplay, and I would love to try it out on Terraria! You'r server seems like a nice once! The medieval theme seems awesome! IT would allow me to play the vampiric roles I love to play!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have read them.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I agree.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes!

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): As I wake up, I notice it is dark, I attempt to make a fire from twigs and sticks I find. After getting my bearings together, I walk north for many hours, till dawn. I find a small cabin, which has no one in it. I laydown and sleep. After I wake, I find clothes, and food. I eat, and put on a black robe. The robe protects me from the sun. I continue walking, till I see a main-road and a old man in a wagon.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)  As I enter the wagon, the old man tells me he will ride with me till the next town. We set off, but other dangers await. We talk and eat. He tells me stories of vampires around here along with bandits and how they should be crucified. I' would of liked this old man, but he never should of brought vampires into it. We ride in silence for the rest of the trip.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): The bandits look at me, and I look at them. They start to yell, and force me to give them all my coin. I tell them about the cabin I found, and tales of food, drink and coin there. They run off into the distance looking for it, yelling and cheering.  The old man tells me how grateful he is, and tells me he is now in my debt. I tell the old man, he owes me nothing. We continue, until one of the wheels break. I leave him, and start to walk  into town, which is only miles away. I know town is this way, cause you can hear all the yelling and festivities going on.

What actions would you take?(RP it.) I walk into town finally, but the party seems to have died down. There is food and drink everywhere. I take some for me, and ask a young man to run back to old man and give him some food and drink as well. The man happily accepts this deed, as he is going in the same direction anyway. I find some coin on the ground, and 3 though. After filling my self  with mead and mutton, I walk to the nearest inn, and rent a room for a coin. The next day awaits...
DISNEY WORL?

DISNEY WORL.

Lucky3monkey

Name:Dylan

Roleplay Name:2d death

Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:yes I do but In minecraft

What servers have you played on, and how long:can't remember I haven't played terraria in about a year

Why would you like to join our server:it looks amazing and it seems that is a good way to get back into terraria
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes I won't give a password out

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes I agree

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:why would I be on probation and if I can play the server I

What would be your first course of action? First I would create a wepon that would protect me from this strange forest and then I would slowly explore the the forest tell I could. Get back to my homeland

Would you travel with this man?no I would not I would scout and fallow behind him and hide if bandits came I would hide in safety while they robbed him

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?im just a poor confused man the only thing you can take from me would be my clothes so let me pass or kill me now because I will never get back to see my son grow up into a man
What action I would since I am a very large man I would yell at the top of my lungs saying give me a piece kid pie or ill strip naked. And the would have to comply.

{Denied}

GreyBeard

Name: Nick, 14[/size]Roleplay Name: PestoWestPlayers you already know on the on the server: all staff membersPrevious roleplay experience: Mostly play roguelike games, but occasionally play games such as Terraria or Minecraft.What servers have you played on, and how long: I've ventured from many servers, but yours stood out, because players can't get items from hacking or other worlds.Why would you like to join our server: This server is absolutely amazing to me being the first one to ^^^^^Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: indeedDo you agree to follow the rules?: YesWill you agree to a One week probation Period?: YesROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Look for drinking water in nearby streams.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Yes, but i bring a rock to bash his head in if he is corrupt.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Having nothing I give him my rock. You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) No, instead I will work for the farmers and as payment have meals and stay in the nearby inn.

Purity_Lake

Name: Robert

Roleplay Name: Purity_Lake

Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody

Previous roleplay experience: Was hoping to gain experience in this server

What servers have you played on, and how long: None

Why would you like to join our server: I am interested in the concept of a roleplay community, working together to complete certain objectives

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I would first scout the immediate perimeter looking for any sign of life before I start any major plans

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) I would travel with the man because if the bandits were to stumble across me, all my hard work will have been for nothing and I have much more of a chance with the old man but before I would set out, I would make a makeshift weapon out of what I have gather from my days in the forest, as me and the old man would stand more of a chance with a weapon

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I begin to get nervous, my palms get sweaty. I look towards the man hoping that he may be able to help me out somehow but I can tell by his face that there is not chance that he has 10 more coins to give me. I check the bandits to see if one the closer ones has a loose weapon on them. I notice one has left his weapon down close to me, I grab it quickly. With just enough strength to hold the weapon I swipe at the closest bandit, severely wounding his arm. I then madly swipe at the others and yell at the old man "Get us out of here!" Luckily the bandits were disorganised and I escape

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): I thank the old man kindly for helping me. I notice the market about a farthing away. I remember the weapon i took off the bandit, i look it over. It is a silver broadsword with a jewel hilt, the jewel resembling a ruby. "This will fetch me a good price" I think to myself. I walk towards the market as my hungry has rendered me unable to jog, let alone run. As I reach the market, I note all the food stalls for later, the I notice where the blacksmith is based, I head towards him. He notices the sword in my hand and he looks at me with a questioning look, he readies his sword. I notice this and I approach him in a more friendly fashion but he keeps his guard up. When I am closer I ask him if he would buy this sword from me, he drops his guard and takes the sword from me, inspecting every last detail of it. He nods approvingly as he does so. "Six gold pieces?" he asks. I nearly feint, I have never seen so much money. I nod, unable to get words out. He hands me the six gold pieces and I pocket them holding my hand in my pocket in fear a thief might seize the opportunity. Finally money for food. I buy enough food to feed a king.

schippermart

[b]Name: Mart Schipper[/b]

[b]Roleplay Name: Marty[/b]

[b]Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody i found this through quite somewhat links[/b]

[b]Previous roleplay experience:i used to play on the muramasa server but they quit and so did i.[/b]

[b]What servers have you played on, and how long: i have played on dozens of servers, but only a few good ones. im a decennt player and have terraria for over a year now.[/b]

[b]Why would you like to join our server: well i always loved the multiplayer starting from scratch idea, sadly there are only few thought this one sounds awesome as it is said to really be roleplaying.[/b]

[b]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: not yet, but i will will if i get to join your server.[/b]

[b]Do you agree to follow the rules?: i probably will[/b]

[b]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: ofcourse, why not[/b]

[b]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/b]

[b]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): put on the clothes...[/b]

[b]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) yes i would, and as i travel with him i would try to protect him from his attackers.[/b]

[b]After a few hours of traveling,
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): i would pay as well then, if the old man didnt pay yet i would try to fight the bandits.[/b]

[b] You have finally made it to Civilization!
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) since i am hungry the very first thing would be ofcourse go to a food seller, like a bakery or something. after that to a smith for the weapons and tools i don't have.[/b]

TicoGX

You missed a few on page 8 about 3/4's of the way down.

Syndraell

Quote from: TicoGX on 27-12-2012
You missed a few on page 8 about 3/4's of the way down.

they must have missed this...
Quote from: Velspera on 21-06-2012
Take These Applications Seriously - We will not accept applications which are Shit\Short\Empty
Keep an eye on your application.  Once it is processed, a note explaining whether you were approved or denied will be added to the end of your post.

If you are approved, PM an active mod to be given the password. 

If you are denied pending changes that need to be made to your application, these changes must be made and you must PM the mod that originally processed your application to have it re-evaluated.  If the changes are sufficient, the mod should PM you the password to the server.  If they are not, you will be denied again for good.

If you purposefully post your application in a new thread outside of this application thread, you will not be approved at all. Also, do not butcher the application by adding unnecessary colors/glow/fonts.

FOLLOW THE FORMAT.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

TicoGX

But they weren't denied, they just hadn't been responded to.

Parkface

I just typed the LONGEST submition form ever, and it said there was an error  :'(  NOW IT'S GONE  :'( ...*sigh* Be right back, gotta type another LONG ASS submition form.

Syndraell

Quote from: Parkface on 28-12-2012
I just typed the LONGEST submition form ever, and it said there was an error  :'(  NOW IT'S GONE  :'( ...*sigh* Be right back, gotta type another LONG ASS submition form.

doesn't have to be long. It just has to be reasonable.
Quality, not Quantity.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Parkface

Name:Parker

Roleplay Name:Ben Bunnington

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Minecraft and G-Mod

What servers have you played on, and how long:Parkour (5 hours in total)

Why would you like to join our server:I have seen multiple Terraria video on youtube of roleplays and lets plays and i thought this server would be nice.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:yes

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Parker woke up in a field. He checks his inventory. Nothing. He sees some nearby woods. He enters with caution.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)The man offers Parker a ride. He looks a bit troubled you see the man has a couple swords in the back and you decide it will probably be safe. You get in the cart.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):You notice that the bandits outnumber you and the man greatly. You remember the swords in the back, but quickly pass the idea. You give the bandits their money and hurry away before they can do anything else.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)You walk slowly through the market scanning the crowds. You see a man hit a small child out of the corner of your eye. You also see his coin purse hanging out of his pocket. "He doesn't deserve that, now does he..." You snatch the coinpurse and quickly walk away. You notice the same boy sitting in an alley rubbing his face where the man hit him. You buy 2 loaves of bread, sit down next to the kid and give him one. You both eat the bread in peace

{Need to make it a bit longer in depth. also, you got your Roleplay Name mixed with your name.}

JRParadox

The thread has now been UNLOCKED seeing as there was no reason for it to be locked in the first place, please continue to post here from now on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Ragolution

Don't take credit for my actions. inform unaware newbies of my actions.