[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

Snow Whisperer

(OH MY GOD I JUST REQUESTED A NEW VERIFICATION AND THIS STUPID THING DELETED EVERYTHING! I SAVED THE RP SAMPLES BUT NOTHING ELSE...starting again. I spent an hour and a half doing this, it really sucks that clicking one button ruined everything.)

(Also, sorry if this part (not roleplay samples) seems rushed. I had to rewrite it and I'm really not happy about that.)

Name: Kurt. (I don't see why you need this.)

Roleplay Name: Peridot Azure.

Players you already know on the on the server: Absolutely none!

Previous roleplay experience: I've been forum roleplaying since the age of seven and eight. With Terraria, I've roleplayed on Legend of Anthea and Demons vs. Angels in the past (both short-lived, I'm afraid) and recently played on Mythria for a while. Someone turned it to hardmode and the world (plus its characters) reset, so I came here.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Answered that in the last one. I played on Legend of Anthia and Demons v. Angels for about a week each, and Mythria for probably three weeks. I've been very loyal to a PvP server, 2DForts, and have probably played it (and still do) for a year; the last server on my list is a casual exploration server that I played for a few days before getting bored.

Why would you like to join our server: Caphori is legendary. I first heard about it from the Dwarf Fortress Forums, which I admit didn't make a very good impression. However, through a year I tried to find the perfect Terraria roleplay, and I failed. Problems such as terrible roleplayers, cheaters, and hostile, unfriendly worlds ruined most experiences for me. I eventually realized that the strict rules that are put into effect here at Caphori might have been necessary, and I decided to try it out. So here I am.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes. Rule 15 is that you cannot have more than three storage items in any building. (Just to prove I was there.)

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes. They are all reasonable and necessary. Unfortunately, I accidentally broke one in Mythria and may do the same here. If I do so, I'll take full blame and try to fix any damage I may have caused.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, 100%. I may decide that Caphori isn't what I thought it was and leave in a week, or you may decide that my roleplaying style doesn't fit with the server and that I should leave or improve on it.
ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Peridot existed.
                Existence was the first thing that he was clearly aware of. He was there. He opened his eyes and the light flooded into his mind. Peridot groggily rubbed them. Where am I? he thought, confused. The onslaught of light began to make itself into a picture, and suddenly he realized he was in a dark, moonlit forest.
                What? Peridot was at a loss for words. How had he gotten here, and who was he? Had he spontaneously started existing? Peridot highly doubted it. I must be here for a reason, he thought, getting to his feet. A reason.
                Peridot, strangely, doubted his own theory. He felt like he had existed for a long time; however, when he grasped for memories, he had none. Amnesia? he guessed. Did I hit my head? Peridot sighed; he couldn't stand here forever. He stood up to examine the forest. The moonlit pine trees enclosed him completely; the clearing he was in was small and grassy. He looked around for anything that might give him a clue to who he had been before he had suddenly began existing. There was nothing. He sighed again, turning to the sky. The sight of the full moon, blazing brightly in the sky, encouraged him. Peridot set off in a random direction, hoping to find something; to find anything at all.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Peridot emerged from his burrow, stretching. The sun shone just above the eastern horizon, giving him a clear view of the rapidly thinning forest. Peridot was hopeful; the lack of trees  could mean that civilization was nearby. Not that I'm not having a good enough time as it is. He shook the dirt out of his clothes and began walking again.
                Soon he came to another brook, the crystal-clear water reflecting the sunlight into his eye. Peridot sighed with relief. Finally, more water. The travel without water the day before had worn him out, and he was thirsty. He lowered his head down to the brook and drank, ignoring the fact that the water wasn't pure. Drinking before hadn't made him sick, and, whether through some fate of luck or the nature of the land, he knew in his heart that this brook would do the same. After drinking, Peridot got to his feet and waded past the brook.
                "Hey! You!" The sound of another human voice startled Peridot, and he jumped back into the brook. He fell over, mud splashing all over his clothes. He stared; the source of the voice appeared to be an old man in a carriage pulled by an old-looking mule. "Who are you? Need a ride?" Peridot nodded, speechless. The old man whipped the mule, and with a groan it turned and made towards him. Peridot walked over.
                "Hello," he finally said. The sound of his own voice shocked him; deep and scratchy, he sounded more like a dying camel than a person.
                "Who're you?" asked the old man jollily. Peridot stopped; obviously this man wouldn't accept him if he told the truth. He sighed and blurted out a cover story he had thought up on an impulse.
                "My father was a merchant, and we were heading towards the nearest settlement," he lied, hoping that there was a settlement nearby. We were attacked by wol—er, bandits, and they took our cargo. Papa tried to take it back after they had left, but when he got there they killed him. I ran away in a random direction, and I ended up here after five days."
                "With no food or water?" the man asked skeptically.
                "I drank from the streams, and ate berries and fruits that grew on bushes." That part, at least, was true.
                "I suppose you'll want to get to the next town?" grunted the old man. "I'll take you. Don't expect any favors, though; and if you try to steal something, I'll have you hanged." Peridot smiled at the idea of this man hanging him, and quickly hid it, hoping that he hadn't seen. He climbed into the wagon, and they set off.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Peridot shifted uncomfortably in the wagon again, trying to get a better spot. The mule, frankly, looked exhausted, but Hugh showed no sign of giving it a rest.
                "We might be able to make it to Flathera by today, if this damn beast would hurry up," he muttered. Peridot sighed; he had heard much of the same for the past three hours. The mule stopped again, and Hugh began to whip it, but stopped short when he saw who was ahead.
                A group of bandits, their faces masked, had spread out around the wagon. Peridot counted four of them; one had a menacing, dark sword, whereas the other three had sharp iron ones. Three swords flew to Hugh's neck, and their tips were held there.
                "Ten silver entry fee per person into Flathera," snickered the one with the shadowy sword. He alone wasn't threatening Hugh with his weapon, but instead stared into his eyes through the holes in his mask. Hugh, afraid to look away, fearfully tore through his bags and shakily pulled out ten silver coins that glinted in the sunlight. The man grabbed it greedily, then turned to Peridot. "Pay up, boy."
                Peridot looked pleadingly at Hugh, lacking any money of his own. Hugh rebuffed him.
                "He's not with me! Take him if you want! He was just hitching a ride!" Peridot gaped at Hugh's betrayal.
                "Hand it over," said one with an iron sword. The bandit with the shadowy sword glared at him, and then cut his head off in one smooth move. Peridot vomited; in a split-second decision he aimed it at the leader of the bandits. Before he could see the result, he was out of the wagon and sprinting in the direction they had been going.
                Suddenly, a fist flew into the back of his head, and he collapsed onto the ground. White pain spread from his thigh to his foot and he heard a ripping sound.
                "Take his clothes," called the leader. "Actually, don't. They're worthless. Leave him be, you two, and help me take his old man's wagon." Peridot wanted to scream; the pain in his leg was unbearable. He waited until he thought they were gone, unwilling to show them weakness. Then he broke out into the wails of agony that seemed to echo throughout the countryside.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

Peridot thanked Shara again and made off into Flathera, his bandages stretching as he walked. His stomach growled; he wished that he had asked her for final a meal before he had left. Still, the wonders of the city quickly made him forget his hunger. There were people everywhere. He heard clamor coming from one area; however, a large parade was marching in a different direction, silent and solemn. After a moment's hesitation Peridot made off towards the clamor, hoping to find a market.
                The market was large and crowded beyond belief. As Peridot squirmed through the wiggling mass of people, he made out snippets of conversation.
                "Such brave soldiers..."
                "Boots for sale! Hardened green boots! Perfect for—"
                "Very good day to sell, ain't it?"
                "Leaving today!"
                "Exclusive!"
                "I'm sorry, we ca—"
                "Pound of steak for a silver! Real cheap!" This voice held Peridot's attention, and he turned towards the source. A butcher was gesturing wildly to seven customers. The smell of the beef made Peridot's hunger ravenous. It seized control of his mind and he walked in a stupor towards the food.
                "Thank you for your business," said the butcher. He called out to the rest of the crowd. "Steak for sale! Real nice steak!" Suddenly, Peridot was right in front of the man without realizing it. The butcher looked him in the eyes.
                "A pound for a silver," the man told him. "Half pound for fifty copper." Peridot looked blankly at him, and reached into his pockets for coins. He froze. I don't have any money. He stood there stupidly for a few seconds.
                "Buy somethin' or get out!" shouted an obnoxious woman behind him. Peridot's hunger fought with his desire to obey the law. His hunger won, and he punched the man in the face, grabbed a slice of steak, and ducked off.
                "Thief!" shouted the butcher. The crowd suddenly quieted, and Peridot froze in his place. The man walked around the crowd, looking at every face.  He came closer and closer, and Peridot suddenly made a break for it. A cold, clammy hand grasped along his leg, and he tripped, coming facedown. His leg ached.
                "There you are. Thought you could steal from me, didja?" The man kicked him in the side. Peridot lay there. He kicked him again. "Now you're heading off to the finest prison in the world. You'll like it there. You won't have to steal steaks, because you'll forget what they are!" Another kick, this time to the head, sent a wail out of Peridot. Complete mortification flowed over him.
                "Dirty thief!" called out the woman that he had heard earlier. The crowd stopped watching the commotion and slowly began to spread out and go back to what they were doing. A fourth blow knocked Peridot out, and he wondered if he would ever be able to survive in Flathera.

(Alright. That's the best of my ability; I worked for a good hour on it. If I didn't do well enough or could improve on something, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. Writing/roleplaying is one of my favorite hobbies.)
Could you make the text a little bigger?

And of course that's my reply. Copy-pasted it from word, not sure why it did that. Anyways, I'll fix it. (Hopefully.)

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}
Freaking awesome RP. I'd say if Caphori doesn't work out for you, try our Minecraft Server Aceon. (Once we get it fixed, that is.)

zako

I have edited my post On page 7 at the bottom.

PvMpShelby

Hey my name is shelby

i usaly pick the name  PvMShelby short for  Player vs monster

idong know anyone from the server right now

i havent player a rp server but i would love to

the only server i even played on was my own for about 3 day

I love rp game so i thoought terraria would be a fun one to play on

yes i have read the rules

i do agree to follow the rule and i understand failing to follow the rule will lead to ban

yes do what u need to do

get some sticks rocks and strong long grass to make a weapon

yes But also stay sharp and dont let down my quard

give them the weapons you made for a payment

ask around for a job or an arran to earn some quick cash
and then get a job after that travel home to greet your village.

Please extend RP,change name, and follow the format.

MowersOfAmazing

Name: Doug

Roleplay Name:ALawnmower

Players you already know on the on the server:Nobody

Previous roleplay experience:Almost every RPG ever

What servers have you played on, and how long: I'm new to Terraria, but I already have awesome gear. I decided it got a little boring playing by myself, so I decided to look for multiplayer servers, and yours was highest rated.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to play on a RPG server, even though this game isnt an RPG :D

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: It depends on why im being put on probation, but yes.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): To gather as many supplies as i ever possibly could, then use those tools to gather better materials , but before i would do that, i would find some sort of edible/non poisonous food.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)I would ask him why he looked worried before answering, then when I know, i would say yes, And if he was worried about bandits or robbers, i would defend the cart with my life because of this kind old man.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Pull out any sort of weapon i have, slay the bandits, give the man his money back, and we weould be on our way.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I would look around the market to see if anyone has dropped any change, then use the little money i can find and use it to buy some food.

Please extend RP,change name.

hibarnate_Paths

Name: Gary

Roleplay Name: Garazi

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: DnD in person and online, RP video games.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Just a couple, just got this game.

Why would you like to join our server: It seems more fun than the other servers, where everyone has top gear and just jumps around randomly and such.
Every other server I join is the same: a giant castle/city over a huuuge mine shaft down to hell.  There is no variation or real place for new players to join.
This one seems different, and more organic.
The way the rules are described here, I think this server would make playing more "meaningful" and fun.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

"How the...?"  Thoughts raced through the dwarf's head as he woke in a strange forest.  Having no idea how, where, or why he was, he immediately tries to orient himself.  The only forest near the mountain home of his ancestor's looked nothing like this. 

Not being able to orient himself, he decides some basic protection and aid should be sought. Grabbing a large stick to wield as a club against wild animals, he heads East.  The mountains his clan hails from undoubtedly lie in the East, as they run north-south on that end of the continent.  Beyond that is a great sea.  He figure's he'll either run into one or the other, and thereby gain some sort of bearing.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Garazi eyes the man suspiciously.  Not knowing where he is or if dangers lurk nearby, he decides he has nothing to lose and agrees to travel with the old man.

"Where am I?" Garazi asks, after greetings are exchanged.

The old man gives a quizzical look, and replies with place names and towns that Garazi has never heard of.

"Well," the dwarf says at last, after shaking his head, "I'm of the Ironauger clan, and I'll be pleased if you'd point me in the direction of our keep.  It's at the foothills of the Copper-Teeth Mountains."

The old man blinks several times, and holds a blank expression.

"Don't tell me you've never heard of my clan!?"

Now, the Ironauger Dwarfs are renowned as the most skilled miners and finest tool-makers throughout the land.  Garazi knows this, and is struck dumb when the old man admits he has never heard of his clan.  I must be very far from home indeed..., he thinks to himself.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Garazi explains kindly that he has no coins to offer, turning his pockets inside-out, but that he can give them his
rather large and hefty stick in payment instead.  This offer, no doubt, is not agreeable to the bandits.  Garazi decides to
"give it to them" anyways.  A scuffle breaks out.  The bandits, determines to beat the payment out of him, have the advantage
of numbers.  Still, dwarven resolve and skilled clubsmanship wins the day.  He leaves the bandits bruised and humiliated.  Garazi
does not escape unscathed, but its nothing a good nights sleep can't mend.  He makes sure to take any weapons and practical equipment from the beaten
bandits, as well as return the old man's 10 coins.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

He hawks the wares he retrieved from the bandits, keeping only a flimsy mining pick, a hatchet, and a short sword for protection.  The funds raised from this expedition are modest, but they are enough for a hot meal, several pints of ale, and a room for the night.

At the local tavern, he approaches anyone that will listen to him and inquires about the Ironauger Dwarfs and the Copper-Teeth Mountains.  After quite a few drinks, he even tells a few strangers about how he woke up in a strange forest and knows not where is.  The puzzled and wary looks of the patrons who hear his full tale prompt him to start keeping this part of his story to himself.

Several days pass, and Garazi gets information about the land he is in and the greater geography.  Nothing makes sense.  Dwarfs are notoriously tough-minded, but his disorientation and confusion weigh heavy.  As more days pass, he begins to doubt is own sanity.  Was his past life just some dream?  Impossible.  Regardless, he has to make a living, and find shelter.  While nothing seems certain in this new land, he is sure of one thing: he know show to mine.  He sets out for the outskirts of town to do just that.  For an Ironauger dwarf, home building and mining are one in the same.  From what he's learned of the dangers in the forest, he knows he must proceed with caution.  He must also wrestle with his own mental stability and not forget who he is, and where he comes from.

Please extend RP sections 2 and 4. 1 could use a bit of revising also.

EDIT: Revised!  Also changed character name so I can make a brand new character with that name.

[Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"]

zako

Name: Ashtin cook

Role-play Name: Zakorath

Players you already know on the on the server: None , which is why i would like to join!!!!

Previous role-play experience: Elder scrolls 3-5

What servers have you played on, and how long: none. this would be my first terraria server.

Why would you like to join our server: Cause I love the sound of role playing.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

ROLE-PLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

well my first few words would be "Wh-what happened? Where am I? Why does my head hurt?" Then I would wonder where all my gear,supplies and were,  and I would find some food such as berries. Then i would just start walking to find a way out of the forest. awhile of walking I start to see what looks like a wagon in the distance. I run towards it to check it out.

Yes, I would accept the old mans request. We Would start to talk:
"Might I ask What you were doing in that forest boy?" he says. "I don't know......" I reply. "Why do you look so troubled?" I ask. He laughs and replies " Why do you look so troubled?". "Well... I don't know how I even got in that forest." I say. "Well  I probably look so troubled because I know there are bandits on these paths."
Our conversation continues for awhile then we just become quiet.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
I tell the old man to leave before things get bad and stall so the old man can get away. One of the bandits would say "Hey Where's our gold?". I would reach in my pocket acting like I was gold to pull out a bag of gold. Then I would give the bandit that asked me for gold A good punch in the face and just run-run-run dodging all of there arrows until I finally escape out of there  sight and. Then I would eventually catch up to the old man and explain that we have to move because the bandit are searching for me.  So  the man says " Get on!". I get on then we head north where the man was headed.

So me and the man finally arrived we haven't eaten for almost a days time. The old man says " Do you have any gold?" I nod my head "No". he then hands me a sack of gold I thank him kindly and we say good-bye before i turn around he told me to head to the market to buy some food. I asked him why he wasn't coming with me he said he already had food waiting for him on the table. So I headed to the market. I forgot to ask the old man where the market was so I had to stop and ask a few villagers on the way.  I finally arrived at the market and bought a loaf of bread. I found a place to eat it and began to do so, when suddenly the bandits I had thought me and the old man escaped were there in the market looking for me. They threatened to kill a little boy if I didn't show my face. I then surrendered myself to them. They took me prisoner and while we were walking back to there camp I over heard one of them talking about how they stole all of someones stuff after they knocked them out. I then realized that this bandit was the reason any of this happened............

You never checked so i decided to re-post with edits.....
For the record My there was nothing wrong with my spelling but you got me on the "I's". There is. You used the wrong their, there or they're in a couple places.
I revised it ?!?!?!?! How could it need more?? please explain. It needs more than a few commas, periods, etc. Added. Not to mention it's a wall of text.

I don't understand what you mean by "but it's a little bit of a mess right now"  >:( I mean what I say. :>

Some mod out there might disagree, but I'm saying that this needs revision. It needs, at the very least, a spellcheck and a bunch of capital I's. Punctuation fixes, also. Not to be mean, but it's a little bit of a mess right now.

TheRandomSpartan27

Name: Justin
Roleplay Name: Jax Evercazine
Players you already know on the on the server: None.
Previous roleplay experience: None.
What servers have you played on, and how long: I've played on a couple mine craft servers before. I've been playing on them for about 2 years.
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join your server because I think it would be a very fun pastime, and I think playing on a roleplaying server would be fun.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread? Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period? Yes.

What would be your first course of action? I would search the area for useful tools and for food. Next I would find a temporary shelter; I would be looking for caves and some fallen trees. These would provide a good temporary shelter. Next I need to find a way to get to civilization so I climb up a tree every 2 hours to look for passing travelers.

Would you travel with this man? Yes, I would travel with him. On the condition that I help the old man out with his work. He said, "Well young man if you want to help me out with some hard labor, then I guess it's only right to give you a reward along the way." I said,   "Thanks sir I won't let you down I promise."

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? I would act as a worker for the old man and say, "Gramps hasn't given me my pay check yet. You can take another 10 coins from him." Then we continued on the trip to civilization. Later I said, "Thanks for helping me out there sir." He replied, "Don't mention it; this was our agreement from the start." We both smiled and continued on the way to civilization.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take? I would go into the market and offer to work for food. I would say, "I will work long hours for just food and copper coins. If you hire me I would like food and 20 copper coins in advance." After I find a job I need to find a place to stay so I seek out a local inn in the area. I walk into the building and ask, "Are there any rooms available for rent?" The woman behind the counter said, "What type of room would you like?" I said, "I would like to rent a small room with a bed that's all I want." She said, "Ok, I have a room for you, but it will cost you 10 copper coins." I said, "Ok." And then I handed her the copper coins. She then handed me back a room key. I then went into my room and took a nap.

It's a bit shaky in it's wording, but I think it deserves a pass. Thanks for revising.
!¡*><*¡!

Snow Whisperer

I understand that this isn't my place, but in my opinion a lot of people would do better bios if the applications were worded better. When it says (RP it) it doesn't seem to ask for a long, multi-paragraph answer, just a sentence or two. Or you could put an example up to show people what you expect, but that could have the side-effect of people copying it, or whatever.

Just my two cents, I'm seeing a whole lot of short RP samples.

Max: We're not asking for a multi-paragraph answer. We're looking for quality, not quantity. 5+Sentences are really all we're looking for.

Antagonist

Name: Ethan (I'd rather not say my last name, if that's okay)
Roleplay Name: Hark'n Roh (Hark)
Players you already know on the on the server: I've known a few people, but none currently
Previous roleplay experience: None whatsoever. I'm coming here to learn.
What servers have you played on, and how long: None since 2011. I've run my own server since then.
Why would you like to join our server: I'd like to learn how to RP, if that's okay.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread? Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes sir.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period? Yes.

Firstly, I'd assess the forest, I'd need to find and collect some dry materials such as leaves and weeds which would enable me to build a fire. Depending on the moisture and density of the forest, I'd be able to find them quickly if I searched the right places. My most important goal would be to create some form of shelter, I'd search for a good spot to sleep, somewhere high to avoid flooding/water, hidden to avoid predators, and surrounded by structures such as trees or boulders to support my shelter.
I'd also to search for other materials required to build tools, tools which enabled me to build a fire, or skin/hunt an animal.
Once I had a shelter, I would need to put my abilities and tools to work to find food, and cook it.

No. I don't require a lift to get to civilisation. I would ask the man which direction it is and I'd walk, regardless of how long it takes, I am in no hurry. If the man insisted I travel with him that's when I have a problem. I would decline and make sure he doesn't follow me.

Sell any materials I no longer require, as well as meat and tools. I would trade or buy something to eat. Next, begin looking for any work I can find. If I cannot find any work/shelter in town I'll have to risk it and build a shelter outside of town and return the next day.
Please extend RP sections two and three. I liked how you broke the mold here, though.

Bubblington

Sorry if you saw my earlier application, I thought that the rp questionnaire was about finding out what you would do, not description. Then I heard "5+ sentences" so I immediately edited it. Hope this writing will work better for you guys.
-Name: Max
-Roleplay Name: Dahte Justo (Samurai name, pronounced "DAH-tay JUICE-toe")
-Players you already know on the on the server: None, as far as I know. There may be one or two people I know from past RP experiences.
-Previous roleplay experience: I participated in several Terraria RP servers early on, but about a year ago stopped so I couldn't list any names. I've also done years of table top games like world of darkness and dungeons and dragons, as well as MMORPGs that are too plentiful to count.
-What servers have you played on, and how long: I currently only play on a private server that's almost never on, but about a year ago you could find me on at least 5 rp servers, but I couldn't name any of them right now if you asked me to.
-Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplay and recently I've noticed how great Terraria RP has gotten, so I decided to get involved. Or at least try.
-Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.
-Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.
-Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: It's cool with me.

-You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

My head is still fuzzy. Where am I? The trees around me, this is a forest. A familiar forest. No signs of human life nearby, and all my weapons and tools are gone. What the heck? All that I have is a slave outfit that's awfully familiar. Calm down, what do you remember, Dahte, think. I was in the prison, of the Slimes, and I was brought a message. The war was over. But then why aren't I home? As a POW shouldn't I be brought home? Maybe there was no home. Yes, no it was coming back to me. The rough ride in a wooden cargo-carriage. They knocked me out, must have left me here. I need to get home. First thing I'll do is look for landmarks, maybe it can help me get back home. But since that will probably not do much for me I have to be prepared to scavenge for supplies. I'll use rocks and stones, maybe loose twigs, to make small slingshots or daggers. I can use this to hunt and eat, slowly making my way north until I find someone or something that can help me. I don't need shelter, I don't need armor, all I need is to move.

-Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Who is this guy? He seems friendly, and he has supplies. Food, food that's much better then what I have. Weapons, weapons that can fight people, not just young deer and fish. Money. Money I will need if I ever do get back home. He's smiling but there's a blankness in his eyes, one that can't be ignored. He's the kind of person that the Slime Kingdom could have put up against me, and it would not surprise me if there was a deep evil behind that blankness, but the thing that helped me decide his wrist. A deep, faded burn mark with bloodstains around it, in the shape of a logo I already knew far too well. "SK": Slime Kingdom. Although it was a long time ago, this man was in the same boat as I am. Maybe he's already gotten out and back, maybe he's been here waiting for another prisoner like me to help him out. but what I do know is that they don't put this mark on their soldiers and agents, and they wouldn't have burns this poor soul so many years ago just to use him now. There are holes in the plan but holes that can be ignored. This man seems nice enough and I suppose I'll go with him.

-After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

These people want a toll? I have no money, how could I pay a toll? These bandits stopped us, and it seemed their cart was like a clown car, so many bandits getting out. They lined up across the road and asked for 10 silver. The old man paid up and slowly slid the money into my palm. These people don't seem organized enough to own land, and they better not be part of some sort of royal militia, or I'd be awfully scared to see that kingdom. I asked them why I should pay this money and that's when they got out their weapons. Swords, bows, repeaters, muskets, spears, shields, staffs, all kinds of stuff. They all got armed and asked for the money again. We have supplies, but not enough people. Where I came from honor came before anything else, and the honorable thing to do here would be to avoid a fight, protect the man that's done me so much good. I'll pay the tax.

-You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

The man was elated to see this town, and while it is not as nice as my home town there are many people with the same slave marks as me. People from my old land, maybe? The man and I traded some of our stuff for food, and his gold plated armor, while it was beautiful and hard to sell, got us enough money for a small shed. Through trust, honor, and survival I have made my way back to civilization and this man, who I now know is named Xavier, will protect me, and I him. We will get jobs, go hunting, tell our stories, learn about each other, and most importantly survive. Because that's what true soldiers do.

That font is absurdly small. Please fix it so I can read your application.
Edit: Made it much bigger. Sorry, this whole format is being buggy for some reason, it took me like 3 submissions for the sizes not to fluxuate.
Note: When you think I'm not checking this, I'm either gone or checked it and it's not up to my standards. I'm not ignoring you, nor am I neglecting checking these applications.

Edit: Sorry if it seemed like I thought that: I understand you have better things to do then see how I would survive in a forest, it's just I've heard so much about this place and it was killing me to check the page and it not be read. I did not mean to make your day bad, or seem like I was mad at you. D:

Mrs_Koeter

Name: Koeter

Roleplay Name: Jybei Nhayarin

Previous roleplay experience: Text RPGs; tiny bit in WoW and Guild Wars2

What servers have you played on, and how long: None yet.

Why would you like to join our server: I recently got Terraria and I like it very much. Sadly none of my friends play it and I think it is even more fun in Multiplayer. And I expecially like the idea of an RPG-Server in english because it is not my mothertongue but I 'd like to get more advanced in my speech.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

(I am not sure which time to use, so I'll just go with the present.)

The bright light wakes me from my unconsciousness. I take a quick look around and try to figure out where I am. All I can see are trees around me and the slight sunshine through the leaves. Confused, I try to get up and feel a slight pain down my spine. I rub my back and stand up when it hit me. My tools are gone. But most importantly - my weapons are gone, too. I got to do something. Who knows what lives beyond those trees...
I gather some sticks from the ground to put some simple weapons together. The first course of action should be for me to climb up a tree and see if there is any form of live close that could help me. As I managed to do so I can't see anything. Mostly because of the sun that shines right in my face up on the tree. My eyes cannot handle too much light. So I climb back to the ground and try to find food and a shelter.

As I see the strange figure in the distance I am cautious. I walk up to him, aware of any ambushes that might happen. But as I come close I see his worried face. I ask him about what he is so worried about. He tells me about the Bandids that roam these woods. I haven't seen any of them yet and I am glad about it. The last days aren't specifically the days I am most proud of.. The old man seems to have realized something like that and invited me to travel with him into the next town even though he does look at me weirdly. He probably thinks I am some strange mixed race because of my dark blue skin- and hair colour. Well I am - but besides that, my black eyes with yellow iris and very poor magical skills I have no features that could indicate that I might be dangerous. So I don't answer right away but I figured there is no other choice for me, or for him at this point. So I agree to travel with him, aware of that I might have to not only protect me but also him.

As I woke up some days ago I had nothing. And expecially no coins at all. So paying them is out of question. What else could I do to not be hurt or worse. Come to think of it, I do have some aces in my sleeves. Even though I got no sleeves on my clothes...
"I cannot pay you," I tell the bandits honestly and they start to become angry. But before they can say a word I continue "but I have something better!" "Well then, show us your 'something better'.", demands one of the bandits in an amused voice.
I think about just running away but I couldn't leave that poor old man. These bandits would never simply let him go after I make a dash for it and they only got 10 coins.
I have never been very good in magic but I got something in me. I grab some small pebbles out of my small bag. Once I learned a little trick from my father. He could turn anything into a confincing looking emeralds, though it was fake and would return into its former form after some minutes. But this trick could possibly give us enough time to escape.
Without them noticing I cast this spell on the pebbles in my closed fist which begins to slightly glow in a dark light. I reach out to the bandits and show them the emeralds. "That is all I got. I will give you all I have and you leave us two alone."

Though I would trick bandits I would never trick or steal from innocent townspeople. I look around and see the entrance to an inn. I may find someone to buy me something to eat...
As I enter the inn it smells of hard working heroes and barkeepers. So all in all it smells like sweat and beer. Allthough I hate it very much it seems that I must use one of my more advanced techniques. I will have to seduce one of these poor drunk men. I approach one very drunk looking man in a rather dark looking corner of the inn. His eyes are glassy and it seems that he looks though me, but still he ends up smiling at me and inviting me to his table as I smile back. I must keep my breath a little bit but at least he buys me everything I want. But he sure won't get anything from me besides me sitting next to him. At the end of this evening he will be asleep with his face on the table anyway.

Erik_Night

Name: Cody

Roleplay Name: Mariloth

Previous roleplay experience: I have played D&D some, as well as other tabletop role playing games as well.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None of the other servers for this group, and none for terraria.
Why would you like to join our server: Because I love to roleplay and I think that Terraria would be good for it.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:I have.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: If it lets me play, go ahead.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): The first thing I do is look for a think-ish branch, size doesn't matter. I could use it as a weapon for use against other predators or for hunting animals with. After that, I quietly sneak around, making as little noise as possible. Once I hunt a decent size of animals, I set up a makeshift shelter for myself, making myself familiar with the land before going off in a search of water so I don't dehydrate, carrying leaves so that I can hold water efficiently. Upon coming home, I burn some wood for heat and so I can cook and eat before sleeping with a blanket of leaves around me.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) "Ho there, good man. Do you want a ride to town? I could take ya there myself." I stood there, counting on good luck that I happened on this kind old man. "I would like that, but how can I trust you?" I responded with a curt reply, hesitant on accepting this idea. "My name is Grendalf, stranger, and I am not a bandit that roams these lands. I am but a simple farmer bringing food to town to sell." the old man replied with a small smile, a look of understanding adorned on his aged face. "Now come on, we need to get you to town, can't have you becoming potential Devourer feed, now can we?" "I guess not, but if there really are bandits out here, I could do some good in protecting you. Do you have a sword that I could use?" Rummaging through his pack, the old man gasped. "Why yes I do. Here, use this copper sword, it could do us well. Lets be off, shall we?"After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Two bandits stood in our path, demanding coin for us to pass. When the old man gave his up, the leader looked at me. "Where are your coins, filth? I don't see you handing yours over. If ya have none, begone, leave in the other direction!" the bandit barked, annoyance etched on his face. "Well, I have no cion, you see, but I do not see the need to give you any in the first place. Lets see you stop me." With a glare, I slid my hand over the sword's hilt that was at my side, thankfully unnoticed. "Looks like we have a badass here guys. Lets show him how we feel about people to resist!" A smirk was crossing his face before I whipped out my blade, jamming it into his throat. As I pulled my blade out, the leader's lackey fumbled with his blade, pulling it out of his sheathe as I ripped my blade from the first man's throat. "Do you really want to mess with me?" I taunted, making the man before me rush in blindly, full of openings. I jumped out of the wagon I was occupying, over the man and his blade, before landing behind him and slashing his back open with the cold taste blade. Yelling in pain, He turned around slamming his blade down at me as if to cleave my head off. I dodged to the left, the blade grazing my forehead as I rushed up to him, stabbing him in the chest. As his body went limp form the grasp of death, I looked at the old man while looting their bodies of their coin, finding the equivilent of 3 gold. "I will take their armor, alright? You keep the coin though, you could make more use of it then I."  I said, donning the leader's armor because it was the least damaged. "Now let's get going before the bodies stink.
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) "Well shit, I have nothing to give. This armor and weapon is damaged and I have nothing to buy food with. Perhaps there is a place where I could work at." As I walked around, there were definitely plenty of places that were hiring, but none were interesting. There was no way I was going to bake, I was not joining the beggers, and I don't want to peddle animals for others to ogle at. It was when I passed by the blacksmith that I knew what I wanted to do, and they were hiring, so it sealed the deal for me. Knocking on the door, I awaited the response of the owner. When the door finally opened, there was a gorilla of a man before me, muscles corded and knotted throughout. "Whaddya here for?" the man thundered out, already looking annoyed at my presence. "I am here because I want to work. I have no experience, but I hope you could teach me so that I could be worthwhile to you." "You could use some muscle on ya runt, but I'll take ya. Now get in here, you can live with me as my apprentice. I was just about to eat anyways."

Crowbarius

Roleplay Name:Lev Lambeth

Players you already know on the on the server:N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Long-time WoW RPer

What servers have you played on, and how long:Argent Dawn on WoW, none on Terraria
Why would you like to join our server: I love this game, and I love roleplay :D Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I guess?

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I would start walking in the direction I judge to look the most inviting, keeping an eye out for bandits and the like. I would do my best to defend against wild animals, never drink strange water, and sleep under shelter.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): Definitely! I'll probably die if I stay out here any longer, and at least this MIGHT be safe.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Beg of the old man that he give me the money I need, for I'd rather not fight.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I'd probably try to steal some food from a stall or something like that, and beg for coppers from the passersby.

Emberlord88

Name:
John
Roleplay Name:
Lupus
Players you already know on the on the server:
None
Previous roleplay experience:
Fanfiction.net
What servers have you played on, and how long:
Too many to list
Why would you like to join our server:
I adore roleplay :D 
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes I have
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Of course
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
I guess so
Hooray
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Punch a tree XD/ Find all Eight notes without meeting Slenderman       Serious Answer: (Third person view)  I walked through the forest, every five seconds checking all my perimeters.  I had no idea how I got here, nor do I care.  One thing is for sure though, I MUST survive.  I wandered around the forest floor for a few minutes, gathering a few promising branches.  I grabbed some tree bark, and some rocks.  I did a few trial and errors until I finally sparked up a fire.  Next, I slowly sharpened one branch, still checking my surroundings.  I finally fell asleep with an empty stomach that night, trying not to go into a deep sleep.  After that I tried to hunt for a little, every 5  minutes adding timber to my fire.  It lasted like this until:
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
It would depend on if he has a pedo-stache or not.  Serious: I started off by asking him a question "Will it cost me to travel with you?"  The old man shook his head, though he feared bandits might find us, for they have been sighted in the general area.  I am surprised by this, but I had a plan.  You see, when out in the wild, I had found a chunk of pyrite, now I knew what this was, but I was hoping no one else did.  I brought it along with me as I accepted the man's offer without much of a hesitation.
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Give them my clothes and run around naked screaming!   (Im having a lot of fun with this :D )  Serious answer: Before I try my trump card, I scan them with piercing eyes, judging each one.  They all had far superior weapons to my wooden spear, so it appeared I was quite unlucky at the moment. I reluctantly looked at the old man with a begging look, but he put up his arms and looked to them with an expression that said "I don't know who this hooligan is!"  As they tried to drag me away, I begged them to let go, for I had a chunk of gold with me.  They threw me to the ground and pulled out the pyrite chunk.  Since these men were quite uneducated, they grinned and said we could go.
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
My stomach grumbled harshly, so when I finally stumbled into town, pockets empty with not a single item to my name, I staggered to the marketplace.  I was greeted by a gambler, who asked if I wanted to play a game.  I sad that I had no money, so he lent me some, though he mentioned if I lost I would have to pay him double back.  By luck, not skill, I miraculously won the game.  I went to the food court, and bought the most filling foods I could find, until I was out of money.  I spent most of my life after that begging.
(Thank you for warning me Max, though I admit I am inpatient, I will try not to bug the admins about my application)
Not your fault, man. I didn't mean to sound that way XD

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. "
-Mark Twain

cedo_the_mad

Name: Cameron EwerRoleplay Name: CedoPlayers you already know on the on the server: nobody i and new to the terraria servers aspectPrevious roleplay experience: Games like Skyrim and some servers Minecraft and GmodWhat servers have you played on, and how long:NoneWhy would you like to join our server:it looks like a well built server Community from what i have readHave you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: YesDo you agree to follow the rules?: yepWill you agree to a One week probation Period?: yepROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):I would try to survive on plants and small rodents i could catch. probly kill them with a sharp stone.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Yes and with my stone i would deffend the wagon with my lifeAfter a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):slam the bandets with the rock and spure the horses to a full gallop to the cityYou have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)I wold try to find a quest to earn some coin to get food and supplies
Follow the format, extend RP, fix spelling errors.

wessley

]Name: Wessley

Roleplay Name: Xeroxis Lichspine

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft and Larping World of warcraft RP for about 3 years

What servers have you played on, and how long: Divinity-x World of warcraft and three years.

Why would you like to join our server: Terraria Rp sounds interesting I want to give it a try.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I suppose..

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): "opens his shaded eyes and gets up" Hm... were am I? My powers appear to be drained... Interesting it must of accured during my last encounter... Blast... I could easily teleport out of here if able.. I suppose I should find a path. "Pondering his thoughts" "I cannot seem to reclaim much information about what happened... Or why my power was drained... No matter I will regain my strength soon enough."

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Old man my powers are drained so should anything happen to you I will use what little power I have to protect myself... I am not your savior but I am quite thankful for the ride...  "Xeroxis sighs and mumbles to himself as he enters the carriage  "within his thoughts mental note... kill the Old man first... when reaching civilization. By doing this I can drain the life essence to regain some power, not much do to his feeble will power."

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): "Within his thought... Pathetic brutes... they are lucky my powers are drained... I shall abide by their rules... at least until I regain my power and removes their skulls from their corpses..." "Xeroxis Lichblade hands the bandits the coin and continues forward before entering town he looks at the Old man only for a brief moment he then returns to his own thoughts."

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) "Locates the storekeeper" Storekeeper I have no money on me but if you would just talk to me alone for a brief moment perhaps we can work out a deal? "Xeroxis Lichblade takes the storekeeper to a small area away from town he then raises his hand grabbing hold of the storekeepers face and channels blistering cold magics into him freezing the helpless storekeeper's head. He tosses the corpse aside." Now I am completely drained... But at least I can get a free meal without the bloody keeper finding out... "Xeroxis looks toward the sky" Now... which way to go?

((Sorry the font size was being strange and the color made my eyes hurt so I just went with black but I followed the Format. It has been edited)) Still Awaiting Second review O.O))

Sakido

Name: Krystin
Roleplay Name:  Sakido
Players you already know on the on the server:  No, i'm actually rather new to terrariaPrevious roleplay experience: A massive collection of hours, accumulated over a couple of years. Mostly casual and for fun.

What servers have you played on, and how long: This would be my first Terraria server, I am somewhat hard to predict in my MMO habits however. i may be gone in a week, or maybe six months

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy roleplaying and i'm eager to get involved in a terraria community, and an RP server is the most interesting to me.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yeah

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yeah

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: It really depends on what probation means. if it means i'm going on  review for one week before being admitted, there's a small chance that i may move on and simply forget

*Sakido jumped awake with an uncomfortable  stir. She quickly rose up to her feet and glanced around to take in her vast strange surroundings. With her hand rubbing against her muzzle in frustration she began to seek out anything looking unnatural, as she would probably find security in companionship.

Although slightly alarmed by his nervous nature, Sakido is pleased to have found companionship after a few days of solitude. Not being much of a talker, she simply smiles and pulls herself up on the wagon with a slight flutter of her feet before she got a solid foothold and tossed herself up onto the cargo.

Sakido, being to young and isolated, as far  as society is concerned, is not apt to carry any money with her.   She simply watches, kind of irked by the bandit's short tempered nature.

Sakido shamelessly roost upon a bin used to collect things that others discarded.  She was disapointed to find that it contained no bounty as they usually did, but  this was short lived as a baker's flaunting display caught her eye.   Lacking any kind of stealth, or moral adjustment as to what she was doing, she made her way to the display and simply took a large hearty bite

Ragolution

why the fuck are these all so long-winded

no seriously you're making more work for yourself by making these applications longer than the line for the soup kitchen.

Erik_Night

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-12-2012

no seriously you're making more work for yourself by making these applications longer than the line for the soup kitchen.
No offence, but why the hell are you complaining about this? If people do long winded posts, that SHOULD mean that they are interested. Also, it is tough to flesh out a good character with a short role play, at least this way you get an idea of how we play, no?

Syndraell

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-12-2012

Some people think that if it's longer, it's better.
We need quality, not quantity.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Setsuna

Name: Matthew

Roleplay Name: Takeshi

Players you already know on the on the server: no

Previous roleplay experience: Aion, dragonnest, minecraft

What servers have you played on, and how long: none

Why would you like to join our server: I love to rp. I also find it as a great way to pass the time and it's fun.
I'll be honest I'm not really good at least i don't think i AM

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes

Takeshi awoke on the soft grass with the blazing sun beating down on him. He sat up straight instantly as he looked around.
"Tsubaki? Tsubaki?!" Takeshi cried out as he looked around for his little sister. Takeshi stood up and lowered his head as he wandered through the forest hoping she was safe.

Takeshi was just finishing the berries he had found during his tiring walk through the forest. He soon found a small river and dropped down to his knees then took a drink. He then heard the sound of a horse and headed towards it.He saw an old man on a wagon by the river with the horse drinking water.Takeshi walked over and tried to say something but all he got out was, "Hi."The old man looked at Takeshi and then went back to drinking water, "What do you want?" the old man said with a grumpy tone.
"I was wondering if you were heading to a near by town or village?" Takeshi asked.
The old man stared at Takeshi with a annoyed look, "Yeah, I am. I'm heading to the city Eternal. Let me guess you want a lift there right?"
"Um y-yeah if it's not too much trouble sir," Takeshi asked in a shaky voice.
"Fine," the old man said with a grunt.

Takeshi shifted in his seat on the wagon as he and the old man made their way to Eternal. After a few minutes of silence, the horse stops again and the old man hit the horse's rear with the riding crop but the horse didn't move. The old man stopped beating the horse when he saw the bandits blocking the road. One of them had a black hood covering his face and a crimson red katana. The other 2 bandits had masks on, one was holding a silver broadsword while the other held  a silver dagger. The bandit with the katana pointed his sword at Takeshi and the old man.
"10 copper coins to enter per person," the leader said.
The old man payed not wanting any trouble from the bandits. Then the bandits looked at Takeshi as he dug into his pockets and found nothing and looked at the old man. The old man just huffed and turned his head away.
"Get lost hitch-hiker," the old man said with a annoyed tone. The bandits grabbed Takeshi and tossed him to the ground and proceeded to beat him as the old man headed into the town.

Takeshi walked out of the house and waved to the lady who patched him up after the bandits beat him to death almost. He then headed to the market hoping to find a job and possibly some leads as to where his sister might be. After walking through the large market crowd, Takeshi heard many people calling out for people to buy their merchandise. Takeshi heard someone call out meat for sale and he heard his stomach growl as he walked toward the stand. When he made it to the stand, he was staring at a butcher waving his hands at the crowd beckoning them to buy his merchandise.
The butcher stared at Takeshi, "Kid, either buy something or get lost," the butcher said in a annoyed tone.
Takeshi looked at the food then at the butcher then he asked, "Do you need any help sir? I kinda need a job and i was wond-"
"Get lost kid and don't bother me again" the butcher interrupted Takeshi and shooed him away.
Takeshi walked through the market looking for a job, food possibly, and possible clues to his sister's whereabouts. That is if she is still alive or even in the world.
Spelling/Grammar problems-Please revise.
ok went over it and revised

SlayerGamer

Name:Jake
Roleplay Name:K'Jargo
Players you already know on the on the server:None.
Previous roleplay experience:I have a roleplay server on minecraft and play them too.
What servers have you played on, and how long:I play on a PVP server and only use PVP if allowed and for a reason.
Why would you like to join our server:
I LOVE roleplaying because that is when every game
.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes Sir or Ma'am
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes. Starting Monday because im going to the dunes.
.ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Collect resorces and find high ground to have a sence of direction.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)I would ask why do you feel troubled and I would ride with him but with caution and weapons ready.
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):I would give the bandits the money, but try to repair the man as soon as possible.
I would get to an inn and ask if I could work for food and shelter. Then once i have paid the man i would leave with supplies to start hunting for food.

the destroyer

]Name:jacobRoleplay Name:The Demon of the HallowPlayers you already know on the on the server:NonePrevious roleplay experience:Skyrim, Fallout3What servers have you played on, and how long:well none first serverWhy would you like to join our server:YES i want to join a serverHave you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes as proof 1 of the rules are no bringing items into the serverDo you agree to follow the rules?:yes i don't want to be kicked outWill you agree to a One week probation Period?:I guess soROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action? punch down some trees and start a fire and a houseThings have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?:yesAfter a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?take the old man's cane and whack them till unconciousness You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take? I would borrow some cash get food then eat and get a job to repay the man

{Denied for obvious reasons.}

Wyndim

Name: Slade

Roleplay Name: Wyndim

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: One steam server and a private server with friends.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Multiple Terraria servers, though not all of them were roleplaying. I have spent many hours playing on said Terraria servers.

Why would you like to join our server: This seemed to be the most well-kepted roleplaying terraria server around. And I would love a chance to play with others that enjoy roleplaying as much as I do.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course.

Wyndim awoke to the warm touch of the the sun's rays. As he began to stir Wyndim became aware of the sharp pain radiating from the back of his head. Like any reasonable man, the thought of how he arrived in his current location crossed his mind. He tried to think back to the previous night, trying to remember anyone that seemed out of place. Maybe the shady figure by the tavern's door was the cause, what if the the bar maiden had slipped something into his drink, or maybe it was the nice stout fellow who politely showed him through the door. After reminiscing for a moment on the entertaining night before, Wyndim soon realized that standing in the middle of the forest might not be the best course of action. So, with new found inspiration he made his way in what he hoped was the direction of civilization.

Wyndim grinned  and thanked the man as he hopped on the back of the wagon."I don't know how much help I'll be if trouble arises," he said as he patted his growling stomach. The old man replied, "Don't worry about it, at least the company will keep my mind off this talk of bandits." The two exchanged stories of their travels as the wagon wheeled its way down the rode. Hours later, Wyndim noticed figures in the bushes making their way towards the wagon. Alerting the driver, the two stopped and watched as the figures slowly came closer.

Looking at the 3 bandits that stood before him, Wyndim knew his options were not good *grumble* ESPECIALLY in his current predicament. "I'm, sorry fella's, I ain't got nothin on me but the clothes on my back," he said with half-cocked smile on his face. "Then your no good to us," the lead of the bandits exclaimed as he motioned to his lackeys to take care of Wyndim. As he prepared himself against the duo, the old man stepped in between them. "Now, now, there's no need for that, here I'll take care of his toll," the elderly man calmly spoke as he took another ten pieces out for the cutthroats. "Smart man, the leader grinned, "you could learn a thing or two from him boy." "Come on men," the bandit leader motioned to his men as they returned into the forest as quickly as they came out. As the two travelers climbed back onto the wagon Wyndim thanked and apologized to the man for saving his hide. The old man chuckled and remarked, "What's ten gold towards a human life, come on now, the town is just a night away." And with that the two traveled in the glow of the sunset towards their destination.

As he walked away from the wagon, the conversation he had with the to the old man still echoed through his mind. "Don't you worry about me sonny, 10 gold has never broken the bank before. Just take care of yourself and make sure to stay outta trouble," the old man remarked tying his horse to the post. Wyndim knew he would not let the old man's goodwill be for naught, he just needed to find a way to help *grumble* AFTER he found something to eat. Moments later, he heard a familiar voice as he turned the corner. "YOU CALL THIS TRASH WEAPONRY!!!", the voice sneered. To Wyndim's surprise he saw the bandits from earlier harassing a local vendor. Maybe Wyndim's chance would come sooner than he thought.
   As he checked his surroundings, he immediately noticed a plump nobleman waddling just in front of the bandits carrying a jeweled dagger. Doing what he did best, Wyndim brushed passed the noble and bandits just close enough to make the necessary transactions. After checking to see if his work was satisfactory, which it usually was, he decided to set the play in motion. Patting the nobleman on the shoulder, Wyndim made a gesture to the to the bandits, "I believe they have something of yours." Confused, the nobleman looked and saw what seemed to be his beloved jeweled dagger stuffed in the filthy belt of a petty bandit. "GUARDS CEASE THOSE MEN!!!" the overbearing patriarch bellowed. Wyndim was tempted to see how this performance would end, but as he gripped the hefty pouch that was previously located on the lead bandit's person, he knew there was somewhere else he had to be.
   The old man was awoken from a sound slumber in his wagon by blunt *THUD*. Scrambling to see what all the commotion was about the old man looked around only to find no one about and a filled pouch in front of him with a note to its side reading,I pay my dues. Curious, the old man opened up the bag to find what seemed to be at least 300 gold pieces. Not knowing what to do, he silently murmured a prayer under his breath, thanking the young man for paying him back more than he would ever know indeed paid more than he would ever need.
   Walking away from the wagon, flipping a single gold piece in his hand, Wyndim had felt he had done his good deed for the day. And as the tavern appeared in the distance, decided that it was time to relax. For you never knew when the next adventure was around the corner and it was best to live it up while you can.

I hope this application will be sufficient, but please let me know if I need to alter anything.
Great job! I really enjoyed reading your application.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. - Futurama

Ltshadow

Name: Erik

Roleplay Name: Erik

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft & Half Life

What servers have you played on, and how long: Minecraft medieval servers and Half life rp servers, for a good many weeks. Why would you like to join our server: Sounds like an interesting and fun experience

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yesh

"Taking note of my surroundings, I climb the nearest tree to look for nearby roads or buildings, luckily I spot a road. As I make my way to the road i manage to come by some beat up wagons and crates. I search top and low and find nothing but some rope, a lantern, and a good amount of cloth; enough to make me a satchel to hold my new found belongings and whatever else I might find."

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
"You look like a nice enough sort! I would be much obliged to accept your generous offer. Sir, as it may seem too, I'm only fitted with only the barest of essentials and if we are to be robbed on this forbidding journey, I will have nothing, but the items I now have and the clothes on my back to give. He replies by saying he can help me out with any such fees as long as I promised to return to him and return the favor. I agree whole heartily and I climb aboard."

"I seem to be lacking my share of the coin... My fellow companion, I'm sorry that we had to run into this sort of luck. He only nods his head and pays my share. As we pass, I say, "Don't worry, when we reach this town, I'll find me a trade of work and get you your money, three fold the payment today. I'm am very much grateful to you. He only nods once more and we continue our quiet journey."

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
"I walk solemnly along the roads in the marketplace. I left the man, promising my return with his money in months due time. He nodded, and waved me away, I bowed in return and continued on. I see out of the corner of my eye, a little market stand. It has pelt of the sword and carcasses of animals hanging hither. I come closer and the gruff man behind the counter asks me what will it be. I only nod no and begin to say, "I'd like to take up in your trade and learn your ways. To become a hunter for only a little while to earn me some money to get back up on my feet." He begins to nod no, but I continue on, "I can work real hard and pull my weight, all I ask is one nights rest and a day to prove my work. He decides it couldn't be too much trouble having a helping hand around, so in the end he says yes and I proceed to earn my living and pay my debts in due months time and finally am off to find adventure else where."