What happened to Crussaria?

Started by Dead Eye, 08-12-2010

Dead Eye

I just joined the forums yesterday and found this crussaria thing. Ive been searching the forums quit confusingly and havent found any details on it. I love Midevil Roleplay and was kind of wondering what it is or was. and if its still active.

jaik

It's basically Oblivion RP, I think it was one of the first projects HGN took on itself after SRP.

And it may come out in next few years.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

There's plenty of details about it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steven :D

Dead Eye

Quote from: Paintcheck on 08-12-2010
Quote from: Steven :D on 08-12-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 08-12-2010
There's plenty of details about it.
Such as?

Cancelled would be the first detail that springs to mind.

Thats very disapointing :/ i realy do love midevil roleplay well thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Cutch

Was not necessarily cancelled. Silverknight/Last Exile just likes to be temperamental when it comes to development and, due to "lack of necessary resources", was kind of left in limbo.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

Crussaria has had the distinction of being "in development" as long as FO has with even less to show for it. That = canceled. Silver has also stated numerous times that Crussaria "Needs something other than Gmod to work right" so that sounds like "Never happening" to me. Or at the very least several decades out.

Bielecki

Crussaria looked sounded bad anyway. Just a cesspool of old, derivative and unimaginative ideas packed into the conventional fantasy background. I'm glad it never went through.

If we were to do a medieval RP we would have to at least come up with something original.