Garry Newman is a loser...

Started by Bucky, 30-04-2010

Bucky

So i was on the server with Goose then he respawned and all of a sudden BAM! Minge pose...

With the release of the new update Garry screwed us all over so well have to deal with all the minge poses.
For you people who dont know what a minge pose is its the pose where your arms are spread to the side and your legs dont move.

Silver Knight

Every script that manipulates animations and most if not all unique swep bases are now rendered useless and are broken.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Pawx

Garrys Mod Updates, Gotta hate them.

Bucky

Quote from: Last.Exile on 30-04-2010
Every script that manipulates animations and most if not all unique swep bases are now rendered useless and are broken.

So im guessing this means we have to get a new script?

Silver Knight

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 30-04-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 30-04-2010

So im guessing this means we have to get a new script?

Im suspecting that someone will develop a new holster script and find ways to get things working. Im not sure how long that will take either, garry really is an asshole.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Genesis

Mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck, mother fuck mother fuck noiche noiche noiche

Bucky

It all depends weather Garry sees the error of his ways and withdraws the update, wich is unlikley, or it could depend on if only small changes need to be made to the script but either way there will most likley be some downtime.

Khorn

You all know he realized it fucked up?
He said he's gonna roll it back and fix the patch.

And it's not like he is doing this because he hates HGN. He's patching things that need to be fixed.

How many of you checked what he was updating?

Bucky

Some people Khorn, have an option on steam that automatically downloads things updates etc. so most people didnt see it.

Yes the server is fixed he patched it up...no one ever said that Garry hates HGN it was a simple error.
Its not like anyone was threatening to go to his house and burn it to the ground then kill him...

I just called him a loser because he seems to dissapoint people often latley that is all.

Seeing as how the server is fixed im going to request Exile lock this thread...

Khorn

I'm just kinda of tired of hearing of people hating Garry for working on his game.

I mean he could just stop all together and let the communities fix everything.

Bucky

I dont think it needs fixing...

Khorn

Update 76:

Fixed crash in Entity:TranslateBoneToPhysBone()
Fixed crash when closing with the help window open
Fixed zombie crash
Fixed bone follower crash (when using unsuitable model)
Fixed crash exploit when Script Enforcer was enabled

Chaos

Nikko if you stated the thread, you can lock it.

Bucky

Ok thanks Chaos...

Noob question: How?

jaik

Scroll down, then there will be an option to lock it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway