Advice, anybody?

Started by Dvs!lverwing, 06-09-2011

Dvs!lverwing

Advice, anybody?  :'(
During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

CC

If this is a serious thread, then I'd first like to say that it'd be best to drop WHATEVER you're taking; Coke and meth are both very very VERY bad drugs as well, especially the second one.  My girlfriend was once on it when she was a bit younger and that stuff'll mess you up definitley in the long run.. BUT I won't go on about this.. I would actually have to tell you that the only thing that I truly can suggest is that you try and drop all of these things you're taking and seek help. Like actual HELP, like professional help; Go get therapy to work yourself off of your addiction or maybe see a shrink. But all I can suggest to you is do NOT get yourself hooked on any other drugs even if it is perscribed to your doctor. The doc is cool and all but they but they have fifteen minutes or LESS to give you what you need and generally only have about a month or two at the most about that kind of matter. Other than that I don't know what I can say other than stay strong dude, just drop your habits as best as you can and seek help NOW before it gets any worse. Therapy could work for drug problem and you can see a shrink or take an aerobic exercise class for the depression...I know it sound ridiculous but it helps. >_>

This may sound like me rambling on and sounding like a stupid twat but that's what I have to say, hope this helps you in any way shape or form.

Silver Knight

In short, the reason why you are depressed is because of the situation you are in, instead of say, taking up a hobby or occupying your time to refrain from being depressed, you resorted to stims and drug abuse to "get away" from life.

The fact of the matter is, everyone has their own way of escaping their problems and issues. Video games is one, going out on a friday\saturday night and wasting tons of money on booze after work is another. You just need to fill your life with something that will help you and give you enjoyment.

If you don't have a job, try your best to get a job, i know the market's really fucked in the ass right now and it's literally impossible to get a good job without alot of luck on your side, but you have to keep trying. Get off the drugs and deal with your issues and try and change your life for the better, it's all on you and it's a path you have to take yourself.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ThY

Use a credit card if anything; you often cut yourself with razors accidently when high. Those lines are a tad messy too; you might be wasting some.. anyhow.

Find another joy in life; as Exile said.. A hobby, something thats a highlight of your day. Then slowly replace drugs with it.
Stand up to life, face to face.. and have fun.

irondeity

The guys above are giving great advice. But the true test is this, and its commonly said. We can give you the keys and show you the doors, but you are the one who must choose which to take.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Dvs!lverwing

Thanks for the advice so far, I've asked a few different communities and I'm taking all opinions into account. Also, ThY, for the record: Mephedrone, 4-MEC, MDPV, and a large amount of RC Stims are acidic enough to where if they sit on the black bar you scan on a Credit Card, it will mess it up to where it will not work, and new razors are more sanitary. A bit off to the side doesn't matter, as long as you do it properly it all goes to the same place.
During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

ThY

I understand, never knew it damaged the card.. Interesting. I guess messy does not matter, aslong as your careful. Anyhow yeah man- try find a fun hobby. Like mine is photography

Dvs!lverwing

I think I'm going to take the tapering route, lowering the amounts each week, and hopefully that will keep me from just giving up on it and going back to square 1. I'd like to thank you guys for your advice again, it means quite a bit.

lolKieck

You can always try to renew old friendships and when you trust these persons enough, ask for help with your problems, even if it's just trying to make you feel better.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dvs!lverwing

It's not that I really LOST any friendships, I was (am) pretty much a social retard and didn't make any in the first place.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Dvs!lverwing on 06-09-2011
. Also, ThY, for the record: Mephedrone, 4-MEC, MDPV, and a large amount of RC Stims are acidic enough to where if they sit on the black bar you scan on a Credit Card, it will mess it up to where it will not work, and new razors are more sanitary.

So it eats through plastic and you willingly put it in your body. That alone isn't grounds to stop?

Weaning yourself off is probably the best course of action but if you have a medical professional you can talk to they can probably help you more than some random people on an internet board.

Dvs!lverwing

It doesn't eat through the plastic, you can't actually see any damage done; but next time you go to scan it, it will just not scan properly and not register/recognize the card. Also, I don't really have the money to put myself through therapy or anything like that. I'm working on tapering and made a schedule to shave a bit off of the daily total dosage every week. And although they'd probably help me with the Stims, I'd doubt they give a fuck about the personal problems.

Paintcheck

There are people who do and I guarantee you your doctor can help if you just talk to him/her. Also I bet your school has some sort network for this kind of thing, I know both of the High Schools in my area had free consoling for just this kind of thing. Tapering yourself will work but some people find it easier to do something if someone else is having them do it. Plus a doctor/therapist would know the proper regimen to stick to for the most effective detox.

Dvs!lverwing

I've graduated quite some time ago, I don't feel my former High School would be happy to see me walk in the door demanding to speak to the Counselor. I'm probably just going to try tapering myself for now, if I wind up falling back into the same track I might considering professional help, but otherwise I'm going to try doing this by myself for now. Stopping Cold Turkey in general doesn't lead to anything but binges after I ultimately fail, however.