White Chapel

Started by British, 27-11-2011

British

White Chapel
• The town with the gas station bunker and the Chapel of course.
• The town is run by the men 'Polazi' along side with Ivan. They welcomes everyone into the town evan the Enclave if they aint shooting • at people. Everyone is welcome unless other than the Cobra Company who try to raid the town.
• The bunker below contains dangerous amounts of Toxins and radiation - A few crazed but rather friendly ghouls reside in it.
• White Chapel is recruiting wastelanders who wish to assist in its protection.
• The new Brotherhood Outcast live in the school and might be moving into the bunker.

Blake.H

That was painful to look at, Doctor blake did his best but the damage was too far done.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Madcombat

To be fair, theres hardly any infomation here that needs to be announced in my eyes.  How about a nice ol' Back story of the town itself and how the town got a mayor in the first place?  After all the town seems to be a main focus point of activity, most players/characters are roaming that town so we really should give the town abit of a story to it rather then "Its a town, people are in it."

British

Quote from: Madcombat on 28-11-2011
To be fair, theres hardly any infomation here that needs to be announced in my eyes.  How about a nice ol' Back story of the town itself and how the town got a mayor in the first place?  After all the town seems to be a main focus point of activity, most players/characters are roaming that town so we really should give the town abit of a story to it rather then "Its a town, people are in it."

Yeah your right seeing that the town has taken off and populated irl get somthing in. And blake thanks for fixing it <3

British

There you go Nke :)

Skybroke

Still seems severly complicated to understand to me, is there a way for someone to re-do this in..proper english?