Where the fuck has Zithra been (2.0)

Started by Zithra, 19-11-2011

Zithra

QuoteSo.

We meet again.

I briefly returned a while back, only to disappear once again.

Surely there is no excuse.

Well, no, I suppose there isn't a really good excuse that could make up for my up and leaving all of you guys, my friends, without warning. I would, however like to let you know where the hell I went, and apologize.

When I joined the HGN servers, it was summertime and so I had tons of time to spend playing FORP constantly and always being there to play if I wasn't already. My Freshman year was balls easy so I wasn't expecting my Sophomore year to be even remotely-

jesus fucking christ ive never been so swamped in my god damn life.

2 weeks before school even started, I had band camp. This was 6 out of 7 days a week, and was around 6 hours out of a given day. Fuck me. So that shit finally got finished, and then school started.

Oh god.

My homework and difficulty of this homework were doubled if not tripled and combining that with marching season, doing other things socially, and trying to balance playing different video games with all of my friends, resulted in FORP kind of phasing out of my scheduled play.

For this, my friends, I am sorry. I hope to make some time to play with you once again when the server re opens.

TL;DR
School fucked up my schedule, now I think ill have some time to spare to play here again.
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Silver Knight

You are forgiven for being absent, the FRP is being restarted\wiped to restart from scratch.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zithra

Any idea when the server will be re-opened?
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Overwatch

Quote from: Longlostblake on 20-11-2011
25th Nov, 6 days.

20+5 = 25.     

5 days          :/