the fallout sever is wrong

Started by atty, 17-12-2011

atty

I can tell that the people who have made the fallout sever dose not know much about the fallout series. Ok you guys need to know that in 2236 the Brotherhood of Steel was not in was Washington DC not in till the destruction of the Enclave in the West Coast in 2241. The same go with the Enclave. When the Enclave oil rig was destroy the Enclave move to Washington DC.

Fallout 1 and Fallout 2

You guys should play fallout 1 and fallout 2 so you know the story of the fallout series . you can buy both fallout 1 and fallout 2 on steam.
  your ride's over mutie time to die.

http://www.falloutonlineforum.com/

Spades_Neil

First, let me nuke all the other posts. Second, allow me to sum this whole thread up with two points:

1. The year in the server is wrong. We know that. It's a typo. The actual year is 2276. Please read the info thread.

2. The 'Step Jaw Valley' is a location we made up just north of the D.C. ruins, but still very close to the so-called Capital Wasteland. Why? Because we couldn't find a Capital Wasteland map. Please read the info thread.

I hope that answers all the problems you listed with the time line. Thread locked.