The Apostles of Shasmar

Started by Maxi96203, 10-12-2011

Maxi96203

The Apostles are a mostly passive, religious group lead by High Apostle Mike Henely, dedicated to spreading the word of Shasmar across Stepjaw Valley. Shasmar being a false deity created by 'Shrugs' madness. Shasmar's supposed taken form in the Wasteland is a broken down eyebot. They often carry small, and weak weapons, as they are not used, nor do they provoke, fights with others. All of the Apostles are bound by the thought that Shasmar will save the Wasteland and bring it back to it's former glory.

Shasmar, according to Mike, is the deity of restoration and civilization. Shasmar, who was once a Wastelander, was blessed by mysterious radiation at 'The Glow', killed, and then ressurected as an immortal being to be worshiped. Mike says that Shasmar's powers include: Growing grass at the touch of his feet, repairing things in the snap of a finger, and healing with the touch of hands. All of this is fictional of course.

Faction Relations:

Enclave: Feared
Brotherhood of Steel: Friendly
Brotherhood Outcasts: Neutral

Wastelanders: Friendly
Arlington: N/A, Not Encountered

Raiders: Feared
Feral Mutants: Feared
Mutants: Friendly, believed to be blessed by Shasmar

Roster:

High Apostle (1): Mike Henely

Apostle: Adam Shifter
Apostle:
Apostle:
Apostle:
Apostle:
Apostle:
Apostle:
Apostle:

Initiate:
Initiate:
Initiate:
Initiate:

Joining requires asking ICly through roleplay.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

bohi

Suggestion:

Maybe to join, they must get certain items or do a certain task to join. Items of course that are not only realistic but also, valuable to the group.

Maxi96203

Quote from: bohi on 10-12-2011
Suggestion:

Maybe to join, they must get certain items or do a certain task to join. Items of course that are not only realistic but also, valuable to the group.

Why would I do that? We're a group of religious fanatics, that run a pseudo-church, not a bunch of gung-ho adventurers.

Mr. Pink

Hmmm... Cults have failed time and time again in Forp, this one however, seeks the same ends that Arlington does... I believe they will have a friendly relationship. If they last...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Barlow

Don't we already have St.Polazi?

Maxi96203

Quote from: Barlow on 11-12-2011
Don't we already have St.Polazi?

As far as I'm aware, St. Polazi is inactive as balls.