St.Polazi - Church and Guardsmen

Started by assassin8909, 30-11-2011

assassin8909

The Order of St.Polazi - Guardsmen and Church

They're sort of a religious order. They've got small chapterhouses, usually near the larger settlements, which they support by doing mostly clerical work. You want a contract witnessed, a deal certified, a will recorded - the Listers will happily do that for a small fee. They also take the Census. Every spring, small parties head out from the chapterhouses to make long trips through the surrounding districts. They'll ask about people, their holdings, their comings and goings, and they offer assistance where they can. If you want to know if corn is trending higher in a nearby market town, ask a Lister. If you want to check somebody's lineage, ask them too. And they take tissue samples too, if folks are willing. Something about deriving "the True Lineage". Whackos, perhaps, but they're generally useful to have around. And the chapterhouses communicate with one another by courier. They don't take kindly to having their mails disrupted, but all they ever contain are hand-written documents of random 5-letter groups - thousands and thousands of them per sheet. Weird, but what do you expect from a sect that grew out of an association of actuaries?

Roster:

N/A - Heads Guardsmen
N/A - Assistant Head Guardmen
N/A - Guardsmen
N/A - Guardsmen
N/A - Guardsmen

'Sledge' - Pontiff
N/A -  Head Priest
N/A - Priest
N/A - Bishop
N/A - Acolyte

The Church and military are still in need of members, if you would like to join add me on steam (sgarner8909) and we can talk about it, thank you.

Plunger

Quite a few grammar mistakes, and it's unfair to say towns like their visits considering that's up to the players to decide not you, the whole knight aspect seems like a partial copy of the brotherhood of steel since they are based on a church revering technology and go by the same names.

assassin8909

I'm trying to go by Templar's but i didn't think it would be a good idea. Anyways i will change it around a bit and i'm not saying the people in the town should like other people in the town, i'll correct it if i did.

British

Plunger

Quote from: British on 30-11-2011
Its a WIP chill,chill.

that's why I was critiquing it.

Plunger

I actually like you for taking into my critique instead of crying like pepsi and removing all posts in his pointing out dumb things he did.

assassin8909

I read over the thing then thought about it. It kinda did look like a copy of BoS, so I have redone the backstorys and replaced military ranks with Guardsmen.

Plunger

Ah, much better, and original now.