Re: Fallout RP Frequently Asked Questions

Started by Owldude, 08-12-2011

Owldude

How big is the fallout content download?
mines at 600mb right now.

Khorn

Remove the last part. As you don't have a right to approve and give out TT.

And it would be global, so it be for more than FRP.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 08-12-2011

I'm only "approving" it for FRP. I thought I made that clear. I'm doing it because whoever is in charge of Tooltrust apps is ignoring everyone's apps right now and no one is getting approved at all. Some apps have been sitting there for quite a while, yet somehow they have the time to jump on and approve an app because it's for a guy they're friends with on SRP... Meanwhile there are numerous others waiting in line... I've come to the conclusion that they aren't doing their job, so I'm going to bend the rules doing mine until this is corrected. When it is, I'll stop. Alternatively I will if/when Tom or Exile is like, "No, seriously, you can't do that."

Sorry to seem like I'm circumventing your opinion, Khorn. I just hope you understand my reasons. :| Feel absolutely free to message Tom or Exile if you feel I'm still in the wrong.

Ragolution

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 09-12-2011
Quote from: Khorn on 08-12-2011

I'm only "approving" it for FRP. I thought I made that clear. I'm doing it because whoever is in charge of Tooltrust apps is ignoring everyone's apps right now and no one is getting approved at all. Some apps have been sitting there for quite a while, yet somehow they have the time to jump on and approve an app because it's for a guy they're friends with on SRP... Meanwhile there are numerous others waiting in line... I've come to the conclusion that they aren't doing their job, so I'm going to bend the rules doing mine until this is corrected. When it is, I'll stop. Alternatively I will if/when Tom or Exile is like, "No, seriously, you can't do that."

Sorry to seem like I'm circumventing your opinion, Khorn. I just hope you understand my reasons. :| Feel absolutely free to message Tom or Exile if you feel I'm still in the wrong.

That's... Ridiculous? Are you seriously giving people TT on the basis that "someone" isn't doing thier job?
If it bothers you that much, make a thread within FRP that is FRP-only TT. It seems like the most logical course of action and seeing as you're the supervisor you're entirely entitled to change the server as it fits.

The fact that people are impatient or that someone isn't doing thier job isn't an excuse to give everyone TT.
People don't even need TT and most of the people that want it are just going to either abuse it or go overboard making prop houses.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-12-2011
If it bothers you that much, make a thread within FRP that is FRP-only TT. It seems like the most logical course of action and seeing as you're the supervisor you're entirely entitled to change the server as it fits.

I think you misunderstand. I'm authorizing "FRP-only TT" as you worded it. However I do think you make a good point about just making our own thread about it. Before I do something that 'official' however I'm going to consult with Blake too in order to see how he views it.

I'll amend my applications accordingly. Also don't be surprised or annoyed if your posts here get moved to the dump. I'm not rejecting your ideas, I'm just tidying up for sake of organization. Kay? I'll be removing the posts by tonight.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 26-11-2011

Are there sniper rifles?
- No. You can't RP from the distance it takes to properly use a sniper. So no.

As of the update there are sniper rifles... The freedom on when to use them however, is what needs answering...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.