Re: A General Warning to Players

Started by jaik, 29-12-2011

jaik

Quote from: Khorn on 29-12-2011
If I get word from anyone, or find out that certain players are posting or even spreading info on other players, they will get into deep trouble.

If any form of info is found on the internet, you best now forgot you found it and don't even think about telling another soul. I don't care who the info is on or how harmless it may seem.

The next person to post any PERSONAL INFORMATION on anyone inside HGN will get Permabanned off of FRP and if needed off of HGN all together.

I will not stand for this kind of shit form a community of people who should be more respectful towards each others.

HGN should be more mature than this.

You're not a CSV thus your 'punishments' are limited only to FRP and even that is very clunky because SAs aren't able to create their own rules and act like a rogue admin. You also seem to be upset and touched about something, very personally and that is probably why you didn't bring out any examples(and frankly I don't remember seeing any leaks of that kind recently, either). Now that I've invalidated most of what you said(which is probably invoked by anger, anyways), I'd rather you to know that personal information isn't revealed without a good reason and there are times when such measures are fitting enough to be used. This doesn't even relate to maturity in any way and if you're throwing your credentials around then, well shit.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Khorn

Yea, okay Jake. Have your fun trying to pick apart whatever you thought was wrong with this?
Okay, good.

I may not be a CSV but I will make sure those who do things like this punished significantly.
I would be enforcing community rules about respect for other players. Something apparently lost on you if don't see the problem.

And it's funny you assume I am doing this for myself. There is no good reason to reveal other people's personal info. Never. It is extremely immature to try to embarrass others for a laugh or to show who's better.

So good job Jake. You managed to invalidate nothing at all and make yourself look like an ass. But wait, you do that with almost every post, so nothing really new.

nKe

You managed to invalidate nothing at all and make yourself look like an ass.

jaik

I may not be a CSV but I will make sure those who do things like this punished significantly.
I would be enforcing community rules about respect for other players. Something apparently lost on you if don't see the problem.
And it's funny you assume I am doing this for myself. There is no good reason to reveal other people's personal info. Never. It is extremely immature to try to embarrass others for a laugh or to show who's better.
So good job Jake. You managed to invalidate nothing at all and make yourself look like an ass. But wait, you do that with almost every post, so nothing really new.

You're making statements without any evidence and proper reasoning, but no matter, I shall cope with your lack of logical thought and the incapability concerning making decisions that have an actual reason and use.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

You do realise that we have forum moderators and a CSV for that too?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

I find it sad how you all nit pick and post useless shit and simply do not see the point of this.
This isn't about ranks, rules or anything. This is common sense and the fact people should respect each other.

ThY

I do think there should be an example up, defining personal information.. What if i'm unhappy with people knowing my first name? Can I get those who call me it in trouble? Or are we talking about emails, passwords, accounts and such?