Re: [Fallout RP] Rules and Regulations

Started by Khorn, 19-07-2011

Khorn

About robberies, is players can take part of robbing others if they do it within the rules of using /me.

An admin is not needed to watch the event, but it is best to do it correctly or the player could be banned.

Also, I'm not sure if Jake agrees with Defaulted STK and no GR. Last I was told was that it its the same as SRP.

Killing anyone requires an actual legit IC reason. Any form otherwise can result in trouble.

You should also organize this like how SRP has it. And list General rules Powergaming, metagaming, cybering, ect... You know.

jaik

By default it's STRP and No GR.

Also, some more information about PKs: if a player was killed by the one he was supposed to PK then he himself will get a PK. That will happen only if the PKer had made his intentions clear to his victim.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Wolfinton

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 18-07-2011
- As for mutants, treat them as you would any other player. Unlike Stalker, not all mutants are going to kill you. Ghouls are people too. Sometimes Super Mutants are kind and intelligent. Sometimes not. Regular people are the same. How do you know that random passer-by on the road isn't waiting to rob you? Engage RP with mutants the same as you would anyone else. Though feel free to act accordingly in-character to the mutant in question. I don't imagine you'd run up and hug a super mutant... :P

This is something I don't fully agree with. While I do agree that most people wont hate mutants, there are many in the Wasteland that hate certain mutants, or all. I can give an example of Allister Tenpenny -- Ghoul hater -- if I must. People hate things, it's how it works. For example, my character, Jakob, hates mutants due to his backstory. He doesn't outright attack them, though he makes it clear that he WANTS to, but he doesn't love them either.

Also, robberies. Please, for the love of God, if someone stalls a robbery with OOC then contact an admin. Nine times out of ten they will be stalling just in order for someone to walk across the robbery. Feel free to ignore their OOC comments, but it'd be best to contact and admin to avoid raging. If you get into an arguement or discussion with them in OOC your robbery has failed right there. Someone WILL come and find it. It is very hard to get people to leave after. It can be done if you are silver tounged enough, but it is a tough one.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Wolfinton on 19-07-2011
This is something I don't fully agree with. While I do agree that most people wont hate mutants, there are many in the Wasteland that hate certain mutants, or all. I can give an example of Allister Tenpenny -- Ghoul hater -- if I must. People hate things, it's how it works. For example, my character, Jakob, hates mutants due to his backstory. He doesn't outright attack them, though he makes it clear that he WANTS to, but he doesn't love them either.

I didn't say you couldn't be a bigot. :P But I'll edit this to say that. What I don't want is for you to shoot on sight at mutants. That would be RDMing.

Also, robberies. Please, for the love of God, if someone stalls a robbery with OOC then contact an admin. Nine times out of ten they will be stalling just in order for someone to walk across the robbery. Feel free to ignore their OOC comments, but it'd be best to contact and admin to avoid raging. If you get into an arguement or discussion with them in OOC your robbery has failed right there. Someone WILL come and find it. It is very hard to get people to leave after. It can be done if you are silver tounged enough, but it is a tough one.

Good point. I'm going to edit it as a result of what Jake and Khorn have said.

Spades_Neil

I still hate the fact that I'm not allowed to delete my own posts. Regardless, I'm bumping this so the new players recently joined can see it.

Mr. Pink

TL;DR Just Kidding :p Naw I like the new rules, not too different but more clear. You sir, recieve Pink's Approval.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

House

>No forced rape or extreme torture roleplay
> forced rape
> rp
> forced rape rp
Please tell me i can stop my evil laugh.
srsly who would fall for such rp ?
Characters:
Rick Fallon - Wastelander
Stephen Bonije - New Haven's Private
Jim Dunn - Wastelander

Mr. Pink

Quote from: House on 30-08-2011
> forced rape
> rp
> forced rape rp

It's happened before...

Zithra

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 30-08-2011
> forced rape
> rp
> forced rape rp

It's happened before...

I was there.
Then Jake voided it.
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

lolKieck

> forced rape
> rp
> forced rape rp
I know a guy who was raped about 13 times, 4 times on the same character.
Aaaaand a monolith guy who raped the same character 2 times. WINK WINK.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Mr. Pink

Quote from: lolKieck on 31-08-2011
> forced rape
> rp
> forced rape rp
I know a guy who was raped about 13 times, 4 times on the same character.
Aaaaand a monolith guy who raped the same character 2 times. WINK WINK.

Oddly enough IC rape happens alot...