tl;dr not coming out ever

Silver Knight

Quote from: Welek on 13-01-2011

"FALLOUT ROLEPLAY - Delayed due to Crussaria »"

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Duranblackraven

Translated: "Instead of releasing FORP that weekend it was promised, we decided to kick you all in the dick and release something everyone thought dead." Though to note as well, Monolith was shut down and never allowed back due to the smaller SRP population. However, with the release of Crussaria RP, the population has hit the awsomely high number of 7 every day. If that.

Paintcheck

deluxulous

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 14-01-2011
Translated: "Instead of releasing FORP that weekend it was promised, we decided to kick you all in the dick and release something everyone thought dead." Though to note as well, Monolith was shut down and never allowed back due to the smaller SRP population. However, with the release of Crussaria RP, the population has hit the awsomely high number of 7 every day. If that.

Yeaaaah. That was probably the biggest dick move I've ever seen.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Last.Exile on 13-01-2011

Silver.....your joking right?
You were close to finishing it and you decided to fuck it and work on something that has been barely worked on?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Turkey

Quote from: meetdadoom on 14-01-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 13-01-2011

Silver.....your joking right?
You were close to finishing it and you decided to fuck it and work on something that has been barely worked on?

Hi, Welcome to HGN.

jaik

Quote from: PistolKid on 14-01-2011
That was probably the biggest dick move I've ever seen.

Out of all dick moves he made, this is definitely not the biggest.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

Quote from: Jake on 14-01-2011
Quote from: PistolKid on 14-01-2011
That was probably the biggest dick move I've ever seen.

Out of all dick moves he made, this is definitely not the biggest.

l2read

Silver Knight

Next person to shitpost gets a ban.

Tom

Last Exile I think you need to understand that people are a bit fed up with the fact that FORP has been "Coming out in two weeks" for almost 3 years this March. Either say "Its coming out when we get content" Or Set a release date and stick to it and get a dev team together that will work on it rigorously till the release date. But saying "Out by Christmas." *Christmas comes* "Err did I say Christmas I meant its delayed again." doesn't really help people feel all too great/confident that it will ever come out, especially looking at the track record of FORP "Being released next week/month" and it not happening every time. Please for the love of god do not ban me for posting constructive criticism on the matter, cause this is not a "Shit post", but you can't say "No its not true I've never said its out in a couple weeks and delayed it before" Cause apparently it has happened many time before.

Moral of the story, Do not Promise a release till you are SURE that whatever developer is actually working on it, Since Delaying it after PROMISING that it will come out on that date, Really hurts your reputation/Credibility and also decreases peoples confidence in the project, especially when this has happened numerous times before.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Turkey

I was so excited this new years. But then. Derp

Silver Knight

Unlocked this to state - If you ever want to see this come up. Go bother longlostblake to give you and then me the playermodels that i gave to him to work on.

Nargotah

-Snip-

Exile doesn't model/skin

Blake was appointed to the task of doing the modeling

But since blake decided he not to give the shit to SK, no FO

Though I will agree that it would be good to appoint a different developer to take up the task if Blake doesn't wish to do the job.

~Tom

Dug

And the reason why Blake didn't want to give the playermodels to Exile is because Exile didn't want to reward him with anything. While Blake wanted to be rewarded.

Comradebritish

Balke is the reason we didn't get FORP... so much rage.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

eroticduck

Can I help with it then? I have nothing to do until I get a job.

Turkey

Quote from: eroticduck on 17-02-2011

What can you do, Besides be a tard'?

eroticduck

Quote from: Turkey on 18-02-2011

What can you do

Anything that's required.

Turkey

Quote from: eroticduck on 18-02-2011
Quote from: Turkey on 18-02-2011

What can you do

Anything that's required.

If you can model? Do it.

eroticduck

Quote from: Turkey on 19-02-2011

If you can model? Do it.

I'll try to see what I can do.

Silver Knight

Ive got the content off blake now. Although im not sure what im going to be working on yet.

If Hl2RP becomes an accepted idea we will be using that. Fallout\Crussaria are also on the list obviously along with more updates\fixes for stalker.

Turkey

Quote from: Last.Exile on 23-02-2011
Ive got the content off blake now. Although im not sure what im going to be working on yet.

If Hl2RP becomes an accepted idea we will be using that. Fallout\Crussaria are also on the list obviously along with more updates\fixes for stalker.

YES YES! YES! FORP IS COM- WAIT NO. FUCK HL2RP, Fuck it up the ass, And out the mouth! FORP!

Dragon

I was happy.
Then my happiness faded slightly.
I don't mind HL2RP.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"