Map suggestion thread

Started by Blake.H, 14-11-2011

Blake.H

If you have a map to suggest, please post here.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Turkey

stalker redux, open and has a metricfuckton of space

Spades_Neil

RP_Apocalypse, of course, but I would like to see something new.

I feel like Stalker Redux is a bit too lush and green for Fallout though. It is, however, a good map.

Frostee

Heh, when did Blake get back?

Tom

Quote from: Turkey on 14-11-2011
gm_flatgrass, open and has a metricfuckton of space

*fixed

Could try and find something other than the usual maps.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Tom on 15-11-2011

I agree, but easier said than done. I've scoured the pages of Garrysmod.org hoping to find something Post-Apocalyptic, but I never find anything remotely usable for Fallout. We'll probably grab something that looks useful though and then just mod it to suit our needs.

EDIT: I approve of Exile's decision below. (I'm going to start editing my posts so I stop spamming responses like I usually do. >_>)
|
V

Silver Knight

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 16-11-2011
Quote from: Tom on 15-11-2011

I agree, but easier said than done. I've scoured the pages of Garrysmod.org hoping to find something Post-Apocalyptic, but I never find anything remotely usable for Fallout. We'll probably grab something that looks useful though and then just mod it to suit our needs.

Maybe ill just give my vmf of my fallout map to someone good to finish. It does not have any real places but the terrain is roughly all done.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period