Leon Research Membership Applications [OPEN]

Started by Frostee, 23-04-2011

Frostee

Leon Research Membership Applications

Think you have what it takes to be in Leon Research? If so, here are a few requirements:

• You need 10 posts or more
  • Know how to properly RP
  • Failure to provide Steam ID is an auto-deny
  • Failure to follow format is an auto-deny

You can be in the ECR/Red Milita/BoS and apply
      So, copy the format below and see if your Leon Research material:

[quote][center][u][size=24pt][color=blue][b]OOC Information[/b][/color][/size][/u][/center]

[b]Steam Friends Name[/b]:

[b]STEAM ID[/b]:

[b]Timezone[/b]:

[b]Primary Language[/b]:

[b]Time With HGN[/b]:

[b]Time Roleplaying[/b]:

[center][u][size=24pt][color=blue][b]IC Information[/b][/color][/size][/u][/center]

[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Height[/b]:

[b]Weight[/b]:

[b]Blood Type[/b]:

[b]Illnesses/Diseases[/b]:

[b]Scientific Knowledge[/b]:

[b]Backstory (Two paragraph minimum)[/b]:

[b]Who is the Lead Researcher of Leon Research?[/b]:

[b]What is Leon Research's main goal?[/b]:

[center][u][color=blue][size=24pt][b]Other Information[/b][/size][/color][/u][/center]

[b]Define RDM[/b]:

[b]Define STK[/b]:

[b]Define Metagaming[/b]:

[b]Define Metaspeak[/b]:

[b]Define Injury RP[/b]:

[b]You will use the forums[/b]: Yes, i will.

[b]You will take responsibility for all of your actions[/b]: Yes, i will.

[b]You will be active[/b]: Yes, i will.

[b]Recommendations from members (Optional)[/b]:
[/quote]

Wolfinton

OOC Information
Steam Friends Name: [VGN] Wolf | KK

Steam ID
: STEAM_0:0:21438312

Primary Language: English

Timezone: GMT

Time with HGN: Nearly a year

Time Roleplaying
: Two to three years

IC Information

Name: Dr Richard Harper

Height: 5"10

Weight: 110lbs

Blood Type: AB-

Illnesses/Diseases
: OCD

Scientific Knowledge: Biology; Radiology; Anatomy; Spectroscopy

Backstory:
Richard grew up with the struggles of OCD and disease ignorant parents. They failed to recognise his disease and questined him on his "perfectionism". Even from a very young age, he had to do something perfect before he could continue onwards. This obsession brought him closer to science during his school years. The constant repeated experiments and scientific knowledge was magnificent to him. He wished to continue onwards in this field, even though it eventually drove him mad.

Richard matured rather quickly in the eyes of is parents, his OCD still baffling to them. Richard eventually left his home to study in the college of his dreams. 15 years later at the age of 39, he went into his own scientific studies. Developing his own ideas and experiments, many of these that went wrong. While he tried his best to not use Human experiments, he continued to take the homeless from the street with the others of food, shelter and money and force them into his attempts to prove the unprovable.

Richard decided quickly on an idea, and he was set on proving it. He quickly gather whatever evidence he could and went to the nearest scientific "convention". On taking the stage and explaining his idea of radiation causing one to be dead in body, but alive in mind. After being laughed off stage by most, if not all, of the attendees, he devoted his entire mind to proving them wrong and him right. It eventually drove him to madness.

Richard decided that he was to need more time to continue his research. With the start of the war, he quickly bought his way into a vault. Luckily for him, he was place into Vault 84, a vault in the study of cryogenic freezing. After being released from the vault, Richard was quick to find a group to help him in his research. LEON Research. He travelled with them for some time, and it eventually brought him to the Bluegrass Wastes.

Who is the Lead Researcher of Leon Research?: Dr Henry Iverson

What is Leon Research's main goal?: To research everything "wasteland" and to make the wasteland a better place to live for all.

Other Information

Define RDM: Random Death Matching. Killing someone without a valid reason.

Define STK: Stooting to Kill. Shooting at someone to hit them and to kill.

Define Metagaming: Using OOC information IC.

Define Metaspeak: Using OOC phrases IC.

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying as if you were actually shot and acting accordingly.

You will use the forums: Yes, I will.

You will take responsibility for all of your actions: Yes, I will.

You will be active: Yes, i will.

~ Your backstory was meh, and Leon's main goal, is to find a cure for ghouls. But, other then that, your app was fine, so accepted as Level 01 Researcher
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Frostee

Roster is now open for one application.

Das_Uberman

OOC Information

Steam Friends Name: das_uberman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:23820545

Timezone: US central

Primary Language: english

Time With HGN: almost two months

Time Roleplaying: about 6 months spread over a couple years

IC Information

Name: Peter Wilcox

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 147

Blood Type: AB+

Illnesses/Diseases: none

Scientific Knowledge: mostly technoogical, but with bio and chemical engineering mixed in

Backstory (Two paragraph minimum): Peter Wilcox was born in 2200 into the Brotherhood of Steel. While not physically fit to be a knight, he was groomed to be a scribe. Even at a young age he learned about technology, but mostly just combat technology. Besides science he learned math, language, the history of the Brotherhood, and the Brotherhood's values.

In his teenage years  he began to learn outside the Brotherhood's ciriculum, about other technologies,  and biological and chemical engineering. It started small, genetically enhanced crops, modified nuka-cola, and stuff like that, but it started to develop into a passion. However, his passion was starting to get the attention of the Brotherhood.

After a while, in his early adult years (around 23) his experements got a bit more daring, with questionable ethics, like testing the affects of radiation on people, or developing poisons and unstable medical chems. The Brotherhood elders started to limit his experements, forbidding certain areas of his research. He also designed a few pieces of tech, but since they were not related to combat, the Brotherhood didn't want them. Although the elders didn't approve of his experements, they were happy to take his experements and use them, like the poisons, and the chems.

After a while he began to question the Brotherhood's policies. He didn't like that they were more focused on reclaiming technology than developing it. He believed that it prohbited them from growth, and developement. when he was 32, the elders halted his research all together. Outraged, Peter gathered up his research and belongings, and told the elders he was leaving, they let him go, glad to be rid of a thorn in their side.

After leaving the Brotherhood, he lived on the road, the elders wouldn't let him take any tech, but they did let him take his battered old shotgun. He got by for a few years, selling chems, plants, and on rare occasions, poisons. After four years of roaming the wasteland, he found LEON Research, after learning about them, he knew that they were what he had always dreamed of, and their cause was noble, so he applied, hoping for the chance he had only dreamed of before.

Who is the Lead Researcher of Leon Research?: Dr. Henry Iverson

What is Leon Research's main goal?: To cure ghoulism

Other Information

Define RDM: Killing another person for no reason, or without roleplaying.

Define STK: Shoot to Kill, roleplay fighting while damaging and killikg each other.

Define Metagaming: Using Out Of Character information In Character.

Define Metaspeak: Using abbreviations, such as "lol" and "idk", or emoticons In Character

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying getting or being injured.

You will use the forums: Yes, i will.

You will take responsibility for all of your actions: Yes, i will.

You will be active: Yes, i will.

Recommendations from members (Optional): None

~ Everything is fine, it is just that I need to see you roleplay. You will be a trainee for as long as I see fit.

Frostee

Applications are now closed for the time being.

Frostee

Applications are open again for one person