HEY EVERYONE, listen up!

Started by Spades_Neil, 01-08-2011

Spades_Neil

Got your attention? Good!
I've fucking had it with the disrespect between members! So let this be a warning.

I'm giving 24 hour bans to anyone's first offense of flaming or trolling. Don't even joke about it anymore.
48 hour bans will be given to people who have an existing playerstrike.
Permanent ban if it's your third strike. This is how the rules work anyway.

Now cut the shit. If anyone flames/trolls you, I want screenshots sent to my PM box with the person's character name and playername. Obviously none of this applies to in-character quarrels, because that's in character, but if anyone is trolling in OOC you'll be able to see their names, you'll be able to identify their player, and you'll be able to record their Steam ID. Send this information to either Jake, Khorn, myself, or Ping Pong. Do not post about it below. It will be ignored and you may cause a fight on the forum.

Let us hope this is the only time I need to bitch about this--and one day this post will fall into the annals of history for what I hope to one day be a wonderful, highly active roleplay utopia. Let me dream.

Tom

Redundancy, you also don't have the power to do that. Speak with me or LE as to why.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Turkey

Quote from: Tom on 01-08-2011
Redundancy, you also don't have the power to do that. Speak with me or LE as to why.
^True, But I like the idea. I was trolling and got banned >:C It was gamefaqs level though, It wasn't even trollin!