Free sketches

Started by Caso, 17-08-2011

Caso

Alright, I need to get back into the drawing mood with some Fallout design in it. Just something before my classes start back up. So I am willing to draw one character per person. So, three people have a chance at a free sketch.

Character Name:
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect):
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect):
Clothing:

Or if you have a picture on what they might look like just link it and tell me what is different.

Slots:
------
1. Steven :D - Done
2. Wolfinton - Done
3. TrevorWest -Done
4. Khorn - Done
5. Spades - Done
6. Meetdadoom
7. Mr.Pink - Done
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Steven :D

Character Name: Michael 'Mikey' Bennett II
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Enclave
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Blonde, brown eyes, etc.
Clothing: Tesla armor, wielding a gatling laser

Go wild, I want to see what you can draw. :>

Wolfinton

Character Name: Jakob Lancaster
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Ex-New Boonesborough
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Blue eyes; three Deathclaw claw scars down his face; tall
Clothing: Black Combat Armour, New Boonesboroug symbol painted on the breast; long, black trenchcoat, hood up
Weapons (because I'd like these to be shown): If possible, it would be nice for him to be holding a hunting rifle with a binocular strapped and the New Boonesboroughs symbol on it and a laser rifle leaning on him with a BoS symbol on it.

I'll get the New Boonesborough symbol as soon as I get it from Spades.

I didn't put hair as it would be covered with the hood. That is basically what I can remember in a nutshell, then wore down into the main bits.

I think, depending on the style it is drawn in, it could look very nice. Good luck.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Caso

Quote from: Wolfinton on 17-08-2011
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Blue eyes; three Deathclaw claw scars down his face; tall
Clothing: Black Combat Armour, New Boonesboroug symbol painted on the breast; long, black trenchcoat, hood up
Weapons (because I'd like these to be shown): If possible, it would be nice for him to be holding a hunting rifle with a binocular strapped and the New Boonesboroughs symbol on it and a laser rifle leaning on him with a BoS symbol on it.

I didn't put hair as it would be covered with the hood. That is basically what I can remember in a nutshell, then wore down into the main bits.

I think, depending on the style it is drawn in, it could look very nice. Good luck.

Well, I need the Boonesboroug symbol. So I can see what it looks like
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Zithra

reserving for the character described via steam
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Caso

Quote from: Steven :D on 17-08-2011
Character Name: Michael 'Mikey' Bennett II
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Enclave
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Blonde, brown eyes, etc.
Clothing: Tesla armor, wielding a gatling laser

Go wild, I want to see what you can draw. :>

Finished

TrevorWest

Character Name: Joseph 'Twitch' Grant
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Waster/Storm's End
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Brown hair, brown goatee, blue eyes,
Clothing: http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/rorschach.jpg]Rorschach-Style Trenchcoat, Green Beret,
Characters

Fallout roleplay
Name: Trevor West

Name: Pvt. Richard McKay

Khorn

You should have drawn Crazy Raider.

Would have been better then all these silly wasters and the loser Enclave.

mxh24

Quote from: Khorn on 17-08-2011

Everything is better with crazy raiders to you...

But that would be FUCKING AMAZING if you did that

"When in doubt, mumble."

Caso

Well if I drew crazy raider you have to tell me what they look and wear :P

Khorn

His description was "A fuckin' crazy lookin' Raider. You better stay away."

As for his actual appearance, its up to the people he abducted.

Also, Jet, combat shotgun, and a human arm in his teeth could help. And you can't forget, the crazy look in his face/eyes.

And how could I forget? His trusted Doom Buggy.

Caso

Also, Jet, combat shotgun, and a human arm in his teeth could help. And you can't forget, the crazy look in his face/eyes.

So... your saying I can go wild with this character's appearance? *evil smile*

Khorn

To an extent.

He is a raider that is simply crazy in all sorts of ways. So it would need to be based off the raiders in fallout.

Spades_Neil

DRAW KIRA DAMN IT!

YOU KNOW HOW KIRA LOOKS! Except, like, she doesn't have pink hair like in my old RPs.

Character Name: Kira Alekhin
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Kira's Karbines
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Pony tailed brown hair, green eyes
Clothing: Old rebel clothes or in camouflage salvaged power armor

Caso

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 18-08-2011
DRAW KIRA DAMN IT!

YOU KNOW HOW KIRA LOOKS! Except, like, she doesn't have pink hair like in my old RPs.

Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Pony tailed brown hair, green eyes

POWER ARMOR!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- *claws face off*

And I'm already drawing stuff for yo--... FINE!! >:C

meetdadoom

Draw mother Brahmin

She is a tribal woman in her 70s. She has gray, long hair and wears a stained and ragged shirt. She has a necklace with purple grapes with a mint leaf in between each one. She has slight wrinkles in her face. She has a tool belt on with wrapped spices and herbs packed inside the pockets and cooking utensils attatched to her belt. She travels the wasteland on her caravan wagon driven by a brahmin providing delicious food that are healthy for one in the wasteland. Her famous dish is her spicy brahmin soup. She used to be part of the Brahmin Wood tribe.

In the picture maybe she has a table with food all on it and a cauldron behind her with the caravan wagon behind her. I don't know your call.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Caso

Finished :P

meetdadoom

Quote from: Caso on 18-08-2011

Finished :P

You know I didn't find your artstyle appealing since it was too colourful and not gritty for me so I had no hope in your art being gritty and dark but shit, you really nailed this bad ass raider on the head.  Props to you.
Edit: I forgot to say, I think if you detailed the picture alittle bit more with a dark and depressing look, you can really get that wasteland feel. For instance, not every combat shotgun is brand spanking new and I am sure a jet addict doesn't care if his shotgun is in good condition and same goes for his clothes and body. Maybe the wood is damp and stained and the butt is bent and the only thing keeping it from falling off is duct tape. Maybe his body has some war scars. His clothes could be cut up and more ragged with stains.

Caso

Quote from: meetdadoom on 18-08-2011
You know I didn't find your artstyle appealing since it was too colourful and not gritty for me so I had no hope in your art being gritty and dark but shit, you really nailed this bad ass raider on the head.  Props to you.

Well the thing is, I like working with many different colors, if the pictures calls for grittiness or color it depends on the character's colors and personality I put in the picture. I like to match it to that scene thats playing out. It wont always work out the way I want it but it's all trial and error for me. I can work with the picture, it just all depends on how it goes and how it's planned out.

And thank you :D

Still if you didnt like my art cause it wasnt gritty enough... why did you comment FOR a free sketch? You just wanted the free art didnt you :P
Maybe I should make your tribal girl all rainbow and happy *evil smile*

I like the picture. But it would look better in my opinion if he had his helmet on.

meetdadoom

Still if you didnt like my art cause it wasnt gritty enough... why did you comment FOR a free sketch? You just wanted the free art didnt you :P
Maybe I should make your tribal girl all rainbow and happy *evil smile*
Mother Brahmin isn't like Jum Kabin, a bad to the bone kind of guy or Doctor Wessons a guy who seems like he is offering the wasteland a good thing but in reality is just an evil guy. All of my characters show that the wasteland ain't a good place to live in. Mother Brahmin however is the last hope. The grape necklace isn't there just because it looks cool but because its one of the symbols of the roman goddess (actually greek goddess Heastia) Vesta.  The goddess of Hearth and Home. People feel welcome when around Mother Brahmin. That is why her name is Mother Brahmin(which is somewhat symbolism). Hope that answers your question on why I asked for a sketch of Mother Brahmin when I like gritty kind of art.
FYI: The other symbol of hearth and home is bull testicles.

Caso

Quote from: Steven :D on 18-08-2011
I like the picture. But it would look better in my opinion if he had his helmet on.

But that would defeat the purpose of me drawing him in the first place *shrugs*

Caso

Quote from: Wolfinton on 17-08-2011

Finished!

Caso

DRAW KIRA DAMN IT!

There you got you son of a bitch! FINISHED

DRAW KIRA DAMN IT!

There you got you son of a bitch! FINISHED

Cool but the AER9 doesn't look like that (in color)