Fallout Roleplay: Administration Applications

Started by Cutch, 20-11-2010

Cutch

FALLOUT ROLEPLAY ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
IN THIS THREAD IS THE FORMAT FOR THE APPLICATION TO THE POSITION OF SENIOR OPERATOR, JUNIOR OPERATOR, AND TRIAL OPERATOR.
APPLICANTS - SEND YOUR APPLICATION VIA REPLYING TO THIS POST AND THE CURRENT DIRECTOR OF FALLOUT ROLEPLAY (Currently: Cutch) WILL REVIEW IT

[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Time in HGN:[/b]
[b]Time Roleplaying:[/b]
[b]Past Experience in Administration:[/b]
[b]Where do you see yourself in a year?:[/b]
[b]Do you like HGN's playerbase?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an administrator?:[/b]
[b]How many of the Fallout games have you played?[/b]
[b]Are you currently an admin on any other server?[/b]

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

alex4576

Steam Name: |HGN|alex4576
Steam ID:
Time in HGN: 2 years
Time Roleplaying: 2 years
Past Experience in Administration: None
Where do you see yourself in a year?: I se myself getting a job.... then playing FORP and SRP I guess.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: No not at all except for a handful of people
Why do you want to be an administrator?: I want to be an administator becasue the current admins in SRP are great an all but its getting repetative. It's always a zombie event or a fucking teleport anomoly event. I dont want that same boring stuff happening in this rp and actualy make people want to come play instead of being dragged on by freinds or admins and then being killed. Plus I enjoyed fallout games and I am excited to see a good fallout roleplay becasue other ones i have played failed very very miserably.
How many of the Fallout games have you played? Only Fallout 3
Are you currently an admin on any other server? No

Dragon

Dominic Stevens
Steam Name:
Headcrabs35
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:19286320
Time in HGN:
One year, One month
Time Roleplaying:
4 years now, I think, not too sure.
Past Experience in Administration:
Once in another community.
Where do you see yourself in a year?:
I see myself sat at a computer, still playing gmod and still associated with HGN.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?:
I get along rather well with everybody, there is no person I particularly do not like, so generally yes, I do like the playerbase.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: To get some more experience in the position of being an administrator and to help out with the server straight away when it starts up, I will be able to help out with the community as a whole and contribute to the experience in my own way, (E.G, Events), I also recognise I can help people get acquainted with the new ideals of the new roleplaying theme (Fallout in this case).
As an administrator, I would recognise my duties and responsibilities as to being:
-Responsible for my actions.
-Responsible for looking after the servers population ingame.
-To sort out any and all requests for an administrator when needed.
-To provide events in the server to get people involved in roleplay.
-To give punishment and reward to those who deserve it.
I have probably missed out on afew responsibilities/duties, but I am sure that I will be able to fulfill them to the best of my ability if I am accepted.
How many of the Fallout games have you played?
Only Fallout Three at the moment, but I have a good understanding of the Lore of all the games.
Are you currently an admin on any other server?
I currently have no administrator status on no other server.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Steven :D

Steam Name: |HGN| Steven :D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330
Time in HGN: Almost a year, 8 months ish.
Time Roleplaying: Three Years
Past Experience in Administration: I've been admin, super admin and event manager on different servers. Administrating is not a art or expertise, its about how well you can judge people as well as read them and tell the difference from a lie and the truth. I myself don't think myself as the greatest admin ever. I can adjust to whichever style I need to, to get results from a server/community. Yes, my experience with administration ranges even further than that. I've been admin on counter strike servers, GMod servers, TF2 servers and more. Though the names and members I cannot remember, the experience has rubbed off on me; making me a better admin. Heres some names of the GMod communities I've been part (admin team) of:
Thermal Gaming (Head Super Adm.)
CCZ-NRP (Admin)
Resurge Roleplay (Event Lead.)
No-Name Gaming (Operator)
X-Hosters (Super Adm.)
CENRP (Head Super Adm.)
Desert-Rend (Super Adm.)
StaticRP (DEV)

Where do you see yourself in a year?: Probably at home playing HGN still. Then school and other stuff.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: It could be better, but I like everyone else whose on.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: Well, I see alot of things going on when no other administrators are on. Especially during the night-time when other administrators have left to go to sleep and such.
How many of the Fallout games have you played? I've played Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.
Are you currently an admin on any other server? Yes

Mangoman

Steam Name: |HGN| Mango
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24297242 03:28 115 0
Time in HGN: 1 year, seven months.
Time Roleplaying: I honestly forget....
Past Experience in Administration: None.
Where do you see yourself in a year?: I honestly don't know.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: Somewhat, some of the newer playerbase slightly bugs me.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: I've been with HGN for a while, and started to grow bored of SRP. FRP looks interesting, and I think I could help out. I know there are probably more qualified applicants with more administration experience, but I atleast know how to RP, and know the common sense behind things. So, ...yep, :3
How many of the Fallout games have you played? All of them, besides New Vegas.
Are you currently an admin on any other server? No.

Violet

Steam Name: Madface
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84322
Time in HGN: 1-2 Years (On and Off)
Time Roleplaying: 4 Years.
Past Experience in Administration: Only twice as Super Admin and many times as Basic Admin.
Where do you see yourself in a year?: In the army or possibly college. Then coming back. >.>
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: In truth, it is very fun when people 'learn'.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: Because its cool. >.> Joking but to help out players and deal with problems when most admins are not the server. Either that or make it exciting on the server for most players if its really boring. But I am also applying for Administrator to become a better one in the future.
How many of the Fallout games have you played? Only Fallout 3.
Are you currently an admin on any other server? No.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Pawx

Steam Name: |HGN| Pawx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13778615
Time in HGN: 1-2 Years
Time Roleplaying: 7-8 Years
Past Experience in Administration: I have been admin on many Games, like: Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat Source, Half Life 2 Deathmatch, and Zombie Panic. I have also been a Admin for a few Garrys Mod Servers, Two of the servers being a Non-RP server, and One server being a Regular RP server.
Where do you see yourself in a year?: My Guess, Would be starting my Junior Year, play games and playing on SRP and FORP, Hopeful still with HGN.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: If you mean the Numbers, Yes, If you mean the People, It could be better, but I do enjoy the Playerbase in General.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: To help others is a goal I give myself as a Admin. I want to make sure everyone has a amazing Roleplay experience on FORP, Making sure the trouble makers are dealt with so the other Roleplayers may contuine on in FORP. Mainly what I'm getting at, I want to help.
How many of the Fallout games have you played?: Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout Tatics, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas. Pretty much, I have played all the Fallout Games.
Are you currently an admin on any other server?: At the moment, No.

Duranblackraven

Steam Name: Duranblackraven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5729706

Time in HGN: Nearing about a year now.

Time Roleplaying: Fuuuuck, uh, seven years and running.

Past Experience in Administration: Was a super admin in a HL2:RP ran by The Phoenix Project(TPP) clan, and ran my own build server.

Where do you see yourself in a year?: Exactly one year from now? Out of college and in the US Army.

Do you like HGN's playerbase?: All the older players are pretty cool. There's a lot of the newer ones that need a bit or work, but with the right help they should be just fine.

Why do you want to be an administrator?: Well we'll start with the generic answers. To better RP, bring a serious yet fun mood to the server; Make sure everything runs smoothly and as atmosphere sustaining as possible.

I also bring a fair but hard attitude to the server. I rarely flat out ban someone unless the infraction calls for it, but I try my best to help someone out even though it's ultimately that players responsibility to change his ways. If someone refuses to change if they're obviously not wanting to stop being a minge, I have no problem with removing them from the server to keep with the serious RP attitude we try to give people.

How many of the Fallout games have you played? Fallout 3, sadly. I never got into FO1 & 2 because I just don't enjoy turn based games. I have, however, read the wiki from front to back multiple times, and continue to do so even now.

Are you currently an admin on any other server? Yes, I hold the STTO rank on the communities SRP server.

Other note: I don't know if a current SRP admin can apply for a FORP admin position, but you've never gotton back to me about it. However, if not, then it's just how things work out.

Bl★ck Star

Steam Name: |HGN| BlackStar

Steam ID: (adding later)

Time in HGN: Soon 3 Years

Time Roleplaying: over 4 Years

Past Experience in Administration: Nothing really worth saying

Where do you see yourself in a year?: As a Good Administrator and still beeing a part in HGN

Do you like HGN's playerbase?:Sure I do, I wouldn't be here if not.

Why do you want to be an administrator?: I would like to help the Comunnity out and Help new players. I want to bring some Serious RP onto the Server and also stop Minges and Metagamers.

How many of the Fallout games have you played? Fo1,2,3,New Vegas

Are you currently an admin on any other server? No

Reorp

Steam Name: Reorp
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22017075
Time in HGN: 1/2-1 Year
Time Roleplaying: 2 Years Atleast.
Past Experience in Administration: I have been a super-Admin on a not very active server. I have been a regular admin on a counter-strike Server, and i have used Assmod in some other servers as respected-admin.
Where do you see yourself in a year?: I see myself keeping the FORP server safe. It would be something new. I play SRP on a daily basis, And i look forward to FORP so much.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: I like mostly everyone except the Minges and trolls.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: I want to keep the server free from trolls, minges, hackers, (Maybe) Afk'ers, and rdmer's. I just was to keep the server and gameplay inside server safe.
How many of the Fallout games have you played? I have played Fallout 3 all the way and beat it. I also beat all the DLC's to fallout.
Are you currently an admin on any other server? Not at the moment cause i havn't played gmod for a long time.

KingArthur

QuoteReal Name: Paul!
Steam Name: KINGARTHAER
Steam ID: 1
Time in HGN: Over 9000 days
Time Roleplaying: Over... nine... thoguhsand.
Past Experience in Administration: whats experience?
Where do you see yourself in a year?: at college!
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: no
Why do you want to be an administrator?: so i can abu- i mean give myself items... i mean yea no i mean it
How many of the Fallout games have you played? Whats fall out?
Are you currently an admin on any other server? yea

edit: you know ill just save youy time time

ACCEPETED

Forum Strike added & a week partial ban implemented (Inability to post) -Longlostblake

Ragolution

Steam Name:[MASA] Alan Gabriel
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:20744866
Time in HGN:A couple months
Time Roleplaying:Atleast 7 years.
Past Experience in Administration:Limited, but a history of low-ish level administration. (Ex. Assistant to Admin)
Where do you see yourself in a year?:University of Boston
Do you like HGN's playerbase?:Some of them.
Why do you want to be an administrator?:I dunno. It sounds like it'd be a pretty cool thing and I like to help with stuff. That and new servers really need strong admins.
How many of the Fallout games have you played?Five, since New Vegas.
Are you currently an admin on any other server?Nope.

Honestly, I'm not too determined to be an admin, but if there's a lack of qualified subjects at any point in the future... I'm your man.

Aresty

Steam Name: Aresty
Steam ID: I'll post it soon.
Time in HGN: 1 Year.
Time Roleplaying: 2 Years and a half.. I think.
Past Experience in Administration: None.
Where do you see yourself in a year?: Well time will say. But mostly at school.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: Well, duh, I've been here for more than a year. Some of them may not be that nice, but hey I like it here.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: Because I can help the server by aiding the new players or help them solve their problems, and I'm active enough and I have time for it.
How many of the Fallout games have you played? Fallout 1 (( Not all of it )), Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3 + DLC, Fallout New Vegas and it doesn't matter much, but I played FOnline too.
Are you currently an admin on any other server? Nope.

Paintcheck

Steam Name: Paintcheck (although the account name is actually ski008)
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:8219116
Time in HGN: Close to 2 years
Time Roleplaying: Somewhere between 5-7 years, kind of lost track
Past Experience in Administration: Head admin on a bunch (>10) of TSRP servers, server host of RealRP and Odyssey RP TSRP servers, longest running admin here (I think...)
Where do you see yourself in a year?: Still in college.
Do you like HGN's playerbase?: The STALKER player base (and most of STALKER's admin team) currently makes me want to kill myself and others. So no, not really.
Why do you want to be an administrator?: So I can continue needlessly risking my sanity in an attempt to make RP happen. On a selfish note I would like admin so I can kick the shit out of people being stupid around the Enclave. 
How many of the Fallout games have you played? FO3 all the way through, never played FO1 or 2 and don't plan to because I hate turn based games but I've read the wiki repeatedly so my knowledge of the canon is good. And since most of the players on the server will have only played FO3 and assume that's how things work that means my knowledge of the canon is better than theirs.
Are you currently an admin on any other server? Yes on STALKER and every day I go on that server I contemplate suicide.