As of currently...

Started by Caso, 28-07-2011

Caso

Since I started playing Fallout RP, I noticed a steady climb of new players joining the server.

Ever since I heard of the 'firestorm' event I was worried that there wasn't gonna be any new players for a while. But the server started to pick up, even more when the map changed. It has become rather fun to rp on and see how the plot would go.

It's nice to see the server starting to revive and slowly grow back. Yet guys, it would be nice to see more people join in on the action. Why not ask some friends who are good rping to come join us in the server? It would help a lot :3
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Mackinaw

I'm one of the new players on the server joined like two days ago,  find the roleplay quite satisfactory.

Frostee

What is the 'firestorm' event?

Caso

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 28-07-2011

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?topic=10599.0 <= Read this. Turkey talks a bit about 'Firestorm'
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Paintcheck

It's the shitstorm that occured when FRA, Enclave, and BoS went to war all at once and BoS got butthurt and cried and whined when they got owned, causing Silver to make some extremely shitty decisions and ruin the server for 2 months.

It is also a huge part of why the canon is not anywhere near as good now as it was when the server first came up and why everything is so much more generic. But if that appeals to people then I guess have fun being generic.

Steven :D

Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-07-2011

It's the shitstorm that occured when FRA, Enclave, and BoS went to war all at once and BoS got butthurt and cried and whined when they got owned, causing Silver to make some extremely shitty decisions and ruin the server for 2 months.

It is also a huge part of why the canon is not anywhere near as good now as it was when the server first came up and why everything is so much more generic. But if that appeals to people then I guess have fun being generic.
And then Enclave killed two birds with one stone and mininuked the FRA Leader and PK'd him. GG.

nKe

Enclave wins
Flawless victory

Steven :D

The enclave literally
wtf boom

The FRA and BOS. Thats basically the Firestorm event.