Another day in the wasteland...

Started by Khorn, 07-08-2011

Khorn

A kidnapping has occurred in the wasteland...

High Speaker Erickson has gone missing after an ordeal involving Raiders took place.

He will not return until a date after the 11th. He will be very sore.

I will warn you now. This is the first of many events that will take place involving raiders and other gruesome Raider like events.
These events will be put together to show you players, that the wasteland is very unforgiving, and you better learn that fast lest you wish to go through what High Speaker Erickson is going through.

The horrors and dangers will return, the wasteland will become dangerous. You better watch yourself and pray that you aren't the next target...

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Khorn on 07-08-2011
He will not return until a date after the 11th. He will be very sore.

That tends to happen when you get continually raped by raiders.

Khorn

Bagged myself 3 wasters today.

All thanks to a character leaving the safety of others to cry. In the wasteland. About his mother.

Here's a shout out to you Momma's Boy! Thanks to you, the raiders had a lovely evening with Jenna.

Kramer, have fun stitching your cheeks together.

Caso

Jenna was captured? Jeez. Ironically, her other character Tom; was captured earlier that day by a tribal that thought it was a dog and proceed to eat chunks of flesh off them.

They arnt good at keep together when there are raider out and about. Rofl, at least they should know better by now. But with there luck I doubt they will lol
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Wolfinton

Wait till Jakob -- or more so I -- as he'll teach those raider thugs a lesson or two. Or maybe he'll be an arse and watch as they kill some helpless Wastelanders.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

mxh24

Quote from: Wolfinton on 08-08-2011
Wait till Jakob -- or more so I -- as he'll teach those raider thugs a lesson or two. Or maybe he'll be an arse and watch as they kill some helpless Wastelanders.

Kinda hard for jakob to not be an arse.

Anyways good event :D

"When in doubt, mumble."

Wolfinton

Quote from: mxh24 on 10-08-2011
Quote from: Wolfinton on 08-08-2011

Kinda hard for jakob to not be an arse.

Anyways good event :D

Jakob is never actually an arse. He's so little of one he saves Wastelanders he sees in need. Now, don't bring personal fueds into this...

Khorn, I must get online when you are then. Would be intresting, I should hope.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Spades_Neil

And then you shot yourself while high on Jet.

Well done, Khorn! :P