Amazing Fallout Video

Started by Pawx, 06-09-2010

Pawx

Wanted to show this cause of it's amazing Script and Models used during the Video:

GMod - Aftermath Gameplay

To me, it's pretty incredible, probably the best shit I've seen in awhile. Not bragging about this Gamemode or anything, but this guy has skill...

Also, if you look at the other videos on the right hand side, you can see a couple more videos of Models, maybe could be found and used (With credit of course...)

Edit: If this is in the wrong section, Please move this, I was thinking of putting this in Media, but ended up putting it here.

Comradebritish

You sir have struck fucking gold, Pawx has now reached epic status :D
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Dug

Amazing. I want this now.

Silver Knight

Well you have to give the guy credit, it's basically fallout online and i envy his effort to keep doing this, ive tracked him for some time on this and he's practically been working on this for years.

Here's some footage of his project last year in april.
Garry's mod - MMORPG Gamemode gameplay Part1

Also guys, this is something that's good for us, he's essentially "filled" in the peices for FRP - assuming he puts the server up for everyone to play at, all the content used will be avaliable so view models\weapon models, playermodels and the like. Although i would love to get ahold of that gamemode and see how it ticks, i think it's pretty perfect already and i wish the best of luck to him with his project.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Paintcheck

Holy shit the animations in the first vid are better than the ones actually in Fallout. I really hope this guy has a job programming because this is absolutely insane.

Duranblackraven

God damn it Pawx, I'm sending you the bill for a new keyboard. I came so hard from watching this I seem have put my good one through the roof...having to use this piece of shit...

Pawx

Quote from: Last.Exile on 07-09-2010ive tracked him for some time

lolKieck

It's.
Fucking.
Epic.

Hope it won't be left to die. I'm sure he will get many players.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Duranblackraven

I'm also sure it's broken to hell from the updates.

meetdadoom

I think what happened was latley Bethesda has been craking down on people trying to make their own fallout online where they will be making money, Forp can be done since there are donations and not monthly fee. This guy wanted monthly fee and bethesda came in and said NEIGH!

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Nargotah

Quote from: meetdadoom on 08-10-2010
I think what happened was latley Bethesda has been craking down on people trying to make their own fallout online where they will be making money, Forp can be done since there are donations and not monthly fee. This guy wanted monthly fee and bethesda came in and said NEIGH!

Yeah, that's genius. Make a game mode in Garry's Mod using textures and weapons blatantly copied from Bethesda, (generally alright on it's own) and then try to charge money for it. Really can't blame Bethesda on this one.

Pawx

Quote from: Nargotah on 09-10-2010

Yeah, that's genius. Make a game mode in Garry's Mod using textures and weapons blatantly copied from Bethesda, (generally alright on it's own) and then try to charge money for it. Really can't blame Bethesda on this one.

Did someone say "Leak dat shit?!"

Plunger

Source, I don't see any.

jaik

Everything stated above is incorrect.
The gamemode is still in development.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

meetdadoom

Quote from: Jake on 24-10-2010
Everything stated above is incorrect.
The gamemode is still in development.

as a speculation based on what has been hapening for a while. IE: Interplay's fallout online. They started making it then bethesda came in and said no, and now there is a court battle going on about who deserves the rights for fallout online.
Bethesda has been also been doing this to people trying to make there own online fallout.

side note: Don't go creaming your pants about this fallout online thing by the "original makers". Obsidean is most of the old interplay team, and interplay current seems like they are trying to rush fallout online just to prove to bethesda that they can have their rights for fallout.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Turkey

Quote from: Alucard on 24-10-2010
Source, I don't see any.

This. Where did you hear this?

Knife_cz

Im playing fallout 2 in multiplayer :)

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 28-10-2010
Im playing fallout 2 in multiplayer :)
Called FOnline2238
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Locke

fallout + oblivion + mass effect.

jack930

Lol, I know this Guy I way playing on the old days on his server where Gamemode was alpha  his name is Silverlan or somthing
Kill all son's of bitches,that's my official Instructions

SRP Chars:

Artjom Sergej "Raptor"
Dimitri Roskolov
Artjom Svechenko

Gokiller

That Looks very Very Good. :)

Turkey

Stop reviving. This died ages ago