A Dangerous Obstacle.

Started by Khorn, 22-06-2011

Khorn

Today I put together an obstacle course with a reward on the end of it. It was possible to achieve but the risk attached was very painful.

I did not count, but the amount of players that attempted to cross the poles, were about 10. In the end, 0 people succeeded, and 10 failed.

All 10 have received a form of temporary injury that will be required to play out for a week, if you received the proper treatment from my character in the nearby town.

The rest of you that failed to get treatment will need to play out your injury for 2 weeks. Unless you manage to get the required treatment and rest.

One player, Frozenfire, played a character known as Nick Mule and has permanently broke his leg and had to have them removed. This was agreed upon by Frozen. Poopship was there to witness.

List of 3 Day Injury:(New Players in Roleplay)
☣WolfOfDeath☢ - Brenden Sanbourn

List of 1 Week Injury:
Hazard - Linda Green(?)
Opkluu - Victor Hutchinson
Poopship - Shrapnel
Skeet Biscuit - Tony Higgins

List of 2 Week Injury:
XxBloodXxLust(Hell) - Quinn (Something) (Something)

List of Permanent Injury:
Frozenfire - Nick Mule

Other admins will be asked to keep an eye on these players and make sure they play through the pain.

Opkluu

I was so close... I slipped up right on that last pole with the white cap on it...

>.<

Other than that, it was a great event... makes it feel like Fallout, and how theres some place where no one has gone before and survived...

mxh24

Lol.... Never was a "jumping" Type. I guess I have to face having no legs on nick... Anyway, good setup.
(I did it twice OOCLY lol)

"When in doubt, mumble."

Spades_Neil

Kira would pakour the shit out of this course.

You're speaking to the person who used to jump around on rooftops in RP_Apoc for the fun of it. :3

Poopship

I could have been it, I was just trying to slide down to save my bud. Shoulda' just finished the track instead of grabbing a pole.

Skybroke

I still think this was a scam D:, but all in all a nice scam and was too much for almost anyone to pass up

Khorn

Ain't no scam boy. Just the remains of a dock in a dry lake bed. Oddly enough there seems to be something perched at the end....

It has a reward, but you must ask yourself, is the risk worth it?