*Radio signal detected.*

Started by Dragon, 07-03-2010

Dragon

Whilst wondering the wastes, looking for anything that he can sell, the man keeps on trotting through the cracked dust and sand that seems to go on for miles on end, but he halts when something catches his attention.
A pip boy flashes on the corpse of a deceased wonderer, making a small racket of noise and light, but it didn't interest the wonderer, the idea of items of worth on the corpse did.

Without thought, the man ran towards the corpse, falling to his knees just in front of the bloodied ragdoll, he was in a world of his own, so much so, that he failed to realise his pip boy was making a racket like the one on the corpse.. the sounds that would get him savagely killed.
The man rooted through every single possible place where an object could be stored...
Constantly revisiting small, empty deposits to see if he had missed anything.
Little did the man know, as he was too busy working on checking and rechecking, something was approaching, slowly creeping closer and closer to the scavanger.

Every step it took, made a cloud of dust at it's feet, the wonder taking no notice, obviously keeping close by the bloody mess he calls a treasure trove.
The man froze, he only just noticed the giant of a show looming above him.
Stricken by fear, he began to weep, but emotion would not satisfy the primal instinct of this creature..
It began to let out a small, crackling purr that was heavy, but it slowly turned into a distinctive, intimidating growl.

The man closed his eyes, and slowly began to turn to what was behind him, his face red, his mind knowing it's fate.
Slowly, the eyes began to open, only, to his fears, to be looking straight in the face of the creature.
He looked at the creature, his red face, almost turning white from fear.
A single tear, rolled down his cheek, before the creature stabbed te claws into the face of what used to be the scavenger.

It withdrew its claws, before slowly walking away, the radio signal on the pipboy was the only sound to be heard.
Amongst the static, afew words could be herd being uttererd....

"Wanderers, be warned, this is Deathclaw county, turn away if you are poorly armed."

Eh, I've only done very few storys, so I hope you were expecting this to be a load of shit.

Anyway, if you dont get what the creature was, it was a deathclaw.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Zombiehunta

So, I assume he was a Vault Dweller?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Dragon

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

lolKieck

I don't want to set the woooorld oooon fiiiireeeee...
I just want to staaaart a flame in your heeeeaaaart.
Not a bad story.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

meetdadoom

XD I was on the edge of my seat getting to say ITS A TRAP!!!!! but looks like it wasn't sigh.....

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

commanthe2

I'll say it any way. IT'S A TARP!