Phyron - Resource Powerhouse

Started by meldin, 28-04-2013

meldin

Official Faction Name: Vasselised Village of Phyron
Heraldry/Colours: Red/ Brown
Abbreviation/Tag: Phyron

Created due to the overflow of immigrants to Ceaphyran, The Village of Phyron is mainly inhabited by miners and lumberjacks. The foundation of this village are still being forged, allow many more to come without any hinderance. Land shall be free* while building is still underway,though one must clear their land themselves.

Registration with the governing body is the payment of 25 (two-five) Iuma, this is the initiation of your tax payments.

Leader: Jaggernaughty : Gryphon Taryln

Roster:
Akuma_Salvation : Adreil Fyrne
Mrs_L_Dark : Emma Rosai
Randomperson000 : ? ? ? ?
Link_Of_Kakariko : ? ? ? ?
60s_Spider_Man : ? ? ? ?

-----MILITARY DECREE-----

• The governing body, Colonel Taryl and Archduchess Fyrne, have legislated a that tax shall be put upon ALL the people of Phyron as means of gaining revenue for the progression of the village. The amount set is to be 25 (two-five) Iuma a week. Revenue will go to the payment of military soldiers and the allotment of food supplies that will be traded with Ceaphyran.

• Foresters and miners wanted. Land will be allocated to you upon first payment of tax. May have full rights to work once registration with governing body is completed.

• Colonel Taryln has decreed the hiring of soldiers within the village of Phyron. 5 (five) positions are currently open for soldier. Person must have experience in forestry, as special duties of the soldiers will be required in this field.  payment will be 2.5 (two point five) Drachma a month, payment will be worked out upon registration.

nKe

Format didnt do anything to you, why did you kill it?

Kokkaku Kishu

ummm...

did we die as a faction, or is there another reason that the faction still physically exists as a town, but the land is no longer claimed/the title for Phyron disappeared?

DasHeadCrap

I, the leader of Aridell has talked with the leaders of Phyron. It was decided that they will move out of Phyron and out of Judonian lands and influence. They are moving to a remote town known as Rockwell that us Arids built far from the other towns in the server. Any and all Phyron citizens are welcome to join Aridell with upmost convenience. The move will take a few day for Jagger and maybe Akuma. Until then your town is protected by  an armed force of 40 Aridell soldiers armed with swords and bows. You are welcome to join Aridell or Tor, stay in the deserted Phyron, or join another allegiance. Any ways I wrote this because lots of Phyrons citizens didn't know that I talked with Jagger and he decided to leave Phyron.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Maxi96203

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 04-06-2013
I, the leader of Aridell has talked with the leaders of Phyron. It was decided that they will move out of Phyron and out of Judonian lands and influence. They are moving to a remote town known as Rockwell that us Arids built far from the other towns in the server. Any and all Phyron citizens are welcome to join Aridell with upmost convenience. The move will take a few day for Jagger and maybe Akuma. Until then your town is protected by  an armed force of 40 Aridell soldiers armed with swords and bows. You are welcome to join Aridell or Tor, stay in the deserted Phyron, or join another allegiance. Any ways I wrote this because lots of Phyrons citizens didn't know that I talked with Jagger and he decided to leave Phyron.

people don't know what the world vassal means or implies
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 05-06-2013
Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 04-06-2013

people don't know what the world vassal means or implies

I do :)

DasHeadCrap

I'm just saying what happened. I'm not taking over Phyron. When it was disbanded I asked Jagger if wanted to come with us and he said he did and that he would bring his resources. The IC soldiers are just their to make sure no one harms Jaggers character while he moves but if you want IC I can call them off.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.