The first days. (Zombie RP)

Started by Cbenn595, 23-03-2011

Cbenn595

Introduction: The year is 2018. The date is April 20th, a few days after the outbreak happened. You and a few other survivors are held up in a small apartment building that is only 3 floors high. You have a metal beerier around the building. Not much food or ammunition. The building has a Broadcasting radio due to a hobbyist who likes to see how far he can get with it. The nights seem to be longer then the days. The constant screams and screeches of the infected people. The water is still running thankfully and so is the electricity. This is where your story begins.

This is my first time making a Forum RP so bare with me here.
You are allowed to have a small side arm such as a 9mm pistol.
As said in the Setting you don't have much ammo or food.
You can not have any Kevlar or things like that due to the outbreak happening in a few days.
Their can be children in the RP if you like to role play as a child.

I am John Cassell. I go by Johnny or John, either one is fine with me.

What is happening now: A sun is just setting and the moon is rising over the town. You can hear the infected screaming as they spot living people. The sirens are blaring through the building. A small fire is burning on the roof to let other survivors know that this is a safe place. Their are no infected around the building.

* John is sitting on the roof next to the fire. He is wearing a tight Tee-shirt and baggy jeans. Seems to be in his mid twenty's. A small pocket knife in his hand as a metal plate with some meat on it. The rooftop door wide open.*

A really quick map of the area.

Dug

* David Stone is a student. All he has is what he wore that day in school and his skate board, plus the backpack with his laptop and a headset. He stops at the building with his skate board looking around.

Cbenn595

* John looks over the buildings edge. "HEY KID! GET INSIDE!"

Dug

* David looks up, doing as told.

Cbenn595

* "Once you get inside then come up here!" John leans back and stabs the piece of meat with his knife and takes a large bite out of it.

Dug

*David comes up, still looking around, the area unknown to him. Being careful not to get bitten by any infected as he has no idea if there are any around and he has no protection.

Cbenn595

* "It's good to see a survivor in all this." * Screams of the infected tear through the city. "Bad thing is, your a damn kid."

Dug

*David walks in quietly, sitting down on a chair if there is one.

Cbenn595

* " So, whats your name kid?" John stabs the meat again and takes another bit.

Dug

"David, thank you for letting me in. And you are?" * He opens his backpack pulling out the laptop, then opening it. He puts a stick into the laptop, you guess it's wireless. Then he pulls out the headset putting it round his neck and the sound to maximum.

Cbenn595

* " John." He puts his hand out to David. "Nice to meet you David."

Dug

*David shakes his hand quickly, saying "Likewise." Then he returns his look to the laptop.
He seem to be a bit under shock and in a hurry to find something on the web.
"Internet still works."

Bl★ck Star

Kane Hensfield runs along the Street fleeing from 4 Infected's. He's wearing some eye-catching clothes, A Hoodie that look's a bit like a skeleton and a pair of thick boots. He looks like he is around the age of 18 and holds a Fireaxe. He then suddenly turns around and smacks one of the Zombies with the fire axe, a clear cut, the head falls down. As he see's the other Zombies running to him he turns around and tries to flee again, while looking around for a Safe place to stay.

(http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs38/i/2008/345/3/b/Skeleton_Hoodie_by_Tyshea.jpg Clothes look like this)

Cbenn595

* John leans over the roof top and notices the kid sliceing through the zombies neck with the fire axe. John yells to him " HEY KID! KID! GET IN THE BUILDING! GET TO THE TOP! "

(http://filesmelt.com/dl/blank_v4.0_.jpg A picture of all of Johns Items and cloths. Plus a picture of the location and a overview of the city.)

WOLVERINES!!!

Daniel Greensfield stumbles unassumingly along, His skin tarnished with scratches and scrapes, He is wearing an open windbreaker jacket revealing a Metallica logo shirt and LEVI jeans. on his hip resides a SIG SAUER 1911 uniquely engraved, in his pocket a small Swiss Army Knife for not much but survival. He keeps this pace until he hears the horde of Infected behind him. He starts at a run. He stops at the building were he sees another survivor defending himself with a fire-axe. He draws his knife for whatever mediocre protection it provides as the gun has insufficient ammunition and he no training. He stands his ground with the other survivor. He hears the voice of the man and urges the other survivor to follow.

P.S. This is the first forum RP I have participated in I thought it being the first one someone has started would be perfect. So bare with me as well.
Lamp oil

Cbenn595

* John screams at them " GET IN! NOW DAMN IT NOW!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!" He stands up and grabs the pocket knife from the metal plate and rushes down into the apartment building.

( If you wall want to do the same thing I did with my Zombie Survival Sheet then you can make your own here :D http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/101/1/3/Zombie_Survival_Sheet_Template_by_MrAlf.jpg )

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks to the apartment building and tries to get into it.

Cbenn595

* I pushes the front door open and waves Kane in " GO GO GO!"

Bl★ck Star

Kane hurry's and get's into the Apartment with the other Survivor.

Cbenn595

* John slams the door shut. " GET THE COUCH AND BARRICADE IT!"  He rushes over to the couch and start to push it. As the Zombies shamble up to the door.

Bl★ck Star

kane help's him in Doing so.

(will write back later, Off to the magical flying School bus !)

Cbenn595

* John and Kane push the coach against the wooden door. John falls to the floor and sighs "God damn you guys are going to kill me."

Dug

"Nice shirt." David gestures to the man with metallicas logo on it. "Rock on bro."

Cbenn595

* John sits up and goes over to the lobby desk. Reaches under it and the speakers in the lobby click on. The song Horse With No Name plays over the speakers.

(America Horse With No Name With Lyrics)

Dug

* David puts on his headset. "Not bad, but I prefer this." He plays Metallica - Turn The Page.

Metallica - Turn The Page (Song And Lyrics)