The first days. (Zombie RP)

Started by Cbenn595, 23-03-2011

WOLVERINES!!!

Back at the apartment...

*Daniel stays at the apartment, thinking the worst, that he's been left behind. "Dammit I never got onto the truck!" He mumbles to himself. "Maybe that sniper fellow is still up there" He starts heading up to the roof to say thanks for saving his life.*
Lamp oil

lolKieck

Suddenly, from the apartament where the survivor was, the doors are bashed open, and then a guy gets out and starts to cut all of the zombies in their throats in a desperate attempt to kill them quickly. Then he makes a run-for it, sprinting in the direction of the safehouse.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

meetdadoom

ME: *The Sniper hears the truck driver shouting at his general direction and then see's the truck driver heading off. He sighs happy that he can help the survivors near the truck. He gets up and walks back inside the room. He turns the safety on his gun and throws the gun on the couch. He goes to his apartment door and walks inside the aisle. He checks the elevator to make sure if any zombies somehow got up and is satisfied that the elevator is still stuck at the ground level. He goes to the emergency exit and kicks the door alittle bit. The door doesn't move because it was welded to the frame. The man smiles that his defense hasn't been breached. He walks back to his room and looks through his fridge. The fridge is near empty. The only things left is a small can of sardines with two sardines left and a half empty water bottle. He takes one of the sardines and eats it slowly and then takes a gulp of his water. He pushes his couch a little bit forward up to the window so he can look outside and begins to fill the two empty mags with .223 bullets.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

WOLVERINES!!!

*Finds the snipers room and knocks on the door and waits for a response*
Lamp oil

meetdadoom

ME: *He hears the abrupt knocking. He quickly gets up and grabs his rifle. He slowly walks to the door with his rifle raised. He twisted the knob and then uses his foot to open the door.*

//I hope you know I'am not in the same apartment as the rest of the oup started in. I started in a different apartment lol.

Cbenn595

* John looks over at the counter and picks the note back up. Re-reading it again and again.

// Is their anyone else in the starting apartment with me?

lolKieck

// ran into it
The survivor ran inside the apartment and is now getting the ammo he promised out of his backpack.
10 9x19 mm. 5 .223 boxes and 3 7.62x51 cartridges are taken out of his pockets on the jacket and his jeans.
"I heard few people with automatic weapons shooting, but they stopped then. Maybe it's the Military ?
Hope they'll send in some Apaches and Blackhawks for both extermination and exfiltration.
Does anybody have any .45, I'm sure you don't have other 9x19 weapons over here."

WOLVERINES!!!

// Well then, dammit progressive dumbness , can we  just say im in the apartment your in lol

If I am now in your apartment, this is the scenario:

* Daniel notices the door opening "Hey, I never thanked you for saving my life back there" Daniel takes a can of alchohol out of his sweater pocket and takes a sip*

If im not in your apartment heres my scenario:

* Daniel keeps knocking on the door "No answer" He tries the doorknob and slowly opens it to find no one there. "Dammit the sniper must be in another apartment. Might as well get what I can from this room. Smells of death in here" Daniel finds nothing at the moment, Just spoiled milk and assorted vegetables in the refridgerator. But it sparks his mind that he hasnt looked under the bed. He goes to check. Something grabs his leg, rotted, ugly hands trying to pull him in. Screaming all kinds of curses, pulls out his knife and stabs the hand with such force, the hand is pinned to the floor. he flips up the matress to find an infected there, missing the bottom half of its body. He takes his pistol and sends the bullet flying through its skull and removes his knife and goes along his way.*
Lamp oil

meetdadoom

ME: *Opens the door to find no one in the aisle. Just some bags fell on the ground. The man sighs and goes back to the window*

Commissar Nitro

*The truck driver leans on the door hooking his hammers into his belt (Starting apartment) and brushes the blood matted hair from his face before looking at the other suvivors and the pile of loot from his truck "Cheers fer the help, Names Jimmy"
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Dug

** David looks at the driver, realizing how much has happened in just a few hours then he finally speaks. "My name is David. What about those who didn't come with us?"

lolKieck

** The man still is unpacking the ammo.
"I'm Maciej, from the 10 million or more Poles in the USA." //(??)

WOLVERINES!!!

"Names Daniel, and your welcome for helping out. You staying? We got rooms."
Lamp oil

Cbenn595

*John turns around and looks at all the people. The new guy, Jimmy, then to Daniel, then David. " Who are we missing?"

Bl★ck Star

//I dunno where the fuck  I am right now O.o//

Pink!

Wordlessly, Rachel continues to stare at the door, watching the zombies through a small hole they've smashed in the heavy oak. One hand reaches for her mouth, silencing a scream.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

WOLVERINES!!!

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 04-04-2011

// I have no clue were I am either can we enforce a new rule stating that you need to state your location in paryntheses or something? Like I'm at the apartment were we started but I said hi to someone who was in a completely different place. Just an idea. This is like trying a linebattle in battlegrounds 2 without an admin.

Lamp oil

Commissar Nitro

// Ill see about making a top down map with a grid so we can all state our locations that way.

lolKieck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 04-04-2011
// pro tip, better say "whateveryourcharsnameis runs back to the safehouse" and done

WOLVERINES!!!

// Lets get back to the rp ok?

*Daniel starts to gather his gear and states "Im going to go to the supermarket. Foods running low. One of you should come with me. I vote new guy." Daniel starts to load .45 ACP rounds into his gun.*
Lamp oil

lolKieck

"Then give me .45 ACP. I gave you all ammo, now give me some.
Supermarket will be with lots of zeds, we should go somewhere less visited."

Commissar Nitro

*Jimmy spits a mouthfull of blood onto the floor* "Supermarket is crawlin we eh cunts dinny boder gan ere like" *He then kicks on of the boxes of food taken from the back of his truck "Asides ya lot have got ma shyte now!"

Assassinator

High pitched sobs pierce the disordered room as a lanky man braces against the door. Feeble arms from a sickly patient

in a hospital gown attempt to aid, but appear to do little; if anything at all. Unnerving moans enter into the room from

outside as a young nurse continues her weeping; rocking back and forth with her head buried in her arms. Shattering glass

is heard as a broad-shouldered man in surgical scrubs smashes a window at the end of the room. A chair exits a third story

hospital window among shards of glass; violently crashing on the curb below. The man in scrubs looks out of his "newly-

found" exit; observing the surroundings. He calls back as he begins stepping through the window, "Hey Dave, we can get down

from 'ere if we follow the ledging." "What? Okay." The door pops inwards for a moment before being hastily slammed

back shut; Dave now using his back to press against it. Dave gripes, "Why doesn't this door lock?" as fresh groans echo

into the room, procuring a new wave of sobs from the grief-stricken nurse. "Dave, get something te block the door,

then bring the patient with ya'." The burly man in scrubs steps back through the window towards the shaken nurse. As he

begins to approach her the door bursts open; throwing Dave and the patient backwards.

The old patient is quickly swarmed as Dave jumps to his feet, lurching forward in an attempt to aid the old man before

rapidly halting to sprint back towards the broken window. A hospital bed slides horizontally into two bloody figures as the

man in scrubs attempts to grab the frozen nurse. Loud shrieking and flailing comes from her the second contact is made. She

worms herself from the man's grasp as two blood-drenched hands make a solid grip around her ankles; pulling her towards the

door. The green-scrubbed man stares at the nurse for moment; grimacing, before bolting for the window; getting his front

leg through before a firm, bloody grip holds him back by the shoulder. Dave, now already through the window, pulls his

friend forward in an attempt to aid him, causing the green-scrubbed man to fall head first as he hastily grabs at the ledge. The

movement restricting hand is soon shown to be connected to a body as it follows the scrubbed man's trajectory out of the

window, but continuing forward into the open air infront with a piece of green scrubs to show for. Instead of staying

hanging on the ledge to watch, the man quickly stands himself. Dave helps his friend before commenting, "Would've been a

nice glide, eh Ivar?" "Yeah... thanks for the help." They both chuckle slightly as they make their way across the

ledge.

The architect of the hospital most likely had some good sense for the need to be able to escape through windows, seeing as

this particular third-story ledge lead to the rear wall where the design on the building gradually provided large steps in

the form of jutting wall patterns. Every six feet dropped down to lead to another six feet of ledging. Providing a tedious,

though appreciated form of arriving to the even more appreciated ground. The two make it safely down before Ivar holds his

stomach for a moment, grimacing as he walks forward. "You doing all right there, Ivar, or do we need to go scale some more

walls?" Ivar stares menacingly for a moment before they both burst out laughing. The two quickly silence themselves as they

realize where they are; quickly observing their surroundings as they crouch down. Reminiscent of deer. Ivar whispers to

Dave as he approaches, "Dave... you worked on the ambulances before, right?" A terse nod answers. "Well you think you could

get us in one? We're right by the garage." Dave looks over, following Ivar's gesturing, responding with another terse nod.

Dave steps forward to the door leading to the garages, followed by Ivar who is looking around observantly. Dave looks back,

"We're going to have to break this window..." "Do we have any chair- there it is." Dave speaks in a loud whisper, "Wait...

the alarm is going to go off..." "Huh, what?" "Yes... I don't have keys... but I can see the key box from here for the

ambulances... you break the window... we both jump in... cover me or some crap and then I'll grab the keys, and we get out

of this place." Ivar responds with rapid and successive nodding as he fetches the chair.

A metal chair, oddly nostalgic, crashes through another hospital window among a shroud of glass. A large alarm sets

off as a two figures make their way through their new "window of salvation". Loud uproar is heard throughout the hospital

as clamoring feet begin making their way towards this new interesting place, filled with loud sounds and flying metal

chairs. Dave hastily runs towards the key box, looking around in panic as Ivar grabs a monkey wrench from a nearby toolbox.

The door to the hospital is seen to be closed as Dave opens the key box, looking at the numbered keys and quickly glancing

back at the available ambulances. He grabs one and heads back. Ivar hits the garage button for the door in front of the

selected vehicle; hopping in as soon as Dave opens it. They both take their seats.

Exuberant cheering comes from a blue and green ambulance as it makes its way through a now fully opened garage door;

its passengers slapping each other on the backs with approving and hearty yells of congratulations. A soft moan is

heard from the rear of the ambulance. The two men go silent, still on the hospital grounds heading for open road. Ivar

swings his monkey wrench back between the seats and lurches into the open "hallway" flailing his weapon as he yells tribal

incoherencies. Dave begins yelling as well for some unknown reason; perhaps the tension gets to him, as he continues

driving, though now a good twenty miles per hour faster. Several not-so-well-placed monkey wrench hits connect with a now

limp figure. Its skull slightly caved in as it moans ever softer. Ivar grimaces with a look of shock in his eyes. Several

seconds later a corpse is thrown out of the back of a speeding ambulance; making beautiful road art as it leaves bright red

paint strokes.

"39 on Eighth" "Yes." "But why?" "Because Jenny and Mark should've been working there when things went down the

crapper." "That means they're probably dead." Ivar gives Dave a disapproving frown. "Just go there, we're going to need

some more people if we want to set up a shelter." "Fine, whatever... if my brains get eaten it's your fault." "Yeah,

because I'll probably be eating them maself." "Dave looks at Ivar for a moment before looking back at the road.

"It's a few blocks down from the grocery store anyway..." "And my house" "We can head over to both afterward." The

ambulance makes its way across the high way, unsettingly deserted. It pulls off on an exit; making its way to the desired

destination before slowing to a halt. Dave looks out the window. "This is dumb." "There's nothing outside, ya' baby."

"Well! I know there's some dang things outside... I just can't see'em yet." "Grab that gas lock or whatever the heck

that is, then lets move quickly." Ivar steps out of the ambulance, wielding his monkey wrench as he makes his way to the

building infront of them. Dave gets out, carrying the gas-to-wheel lock oddly as he follows Ivar. "...It's too quiet..."

Ivar ignores Dave's comment as he opens the door to building 39. A terse question echos through the building.

"Mark, Jenny?"

WOLVERINES!!!

// Holy shit is that long.

*" I guess we can go to the liqour store. It should have some food there, even if it's only junk" Daniel  hands 5 rounds to Maciej "Its got booze too. Nothin' better cheers people up in these dark times"
Lamp oil

Alkaline

**A man walks by armed with only a machete, and a bat**
**He is wearing Cargo pants, tucked into Combat boots, A tank-top shirt with a jacket and a balaclava two eyed**